So Overwatch is coming out soon and I really wanna learn how to do the thing and play the Overwatchings! Does anyone...

So Overwatch is coming out soon and I really wanna learn how to do the thing and play the Overwatchings! Does anyone know any good youtubers or places to learn about Overwatch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3nq2lpkO1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=L3nq2lpkO1U

All I know is that this game is overrated as fuck. If it was f2p I may spent a few hours in it, but after playing beta I know that I wouldn't spend a pound on this shit.

Thank you user

alright alright calm down m8

Same. Feels like a free to play game, just like Battleborn does. When will devs realize that making a game not free to play doesn't automatically mean the hardcore gamers will love it. Actual effort needs to be put in and it still needs a lot of content to be 60 fucking dollars.

No

I think they'll add more tho, I just hope it wont be DLCs

You can see all the playable characters and their abilities on their website n shit.

>There are people making "character tutorials" for Overwatch characters
Why? When you can play the tutorial modes in-game and learn the same things better?

Yeah, play the game you fucking retard. Open beta right now.

I'm waiting for some low prices on g2a, this game is definitely not worth 40$ maybe 20$

Because there's more depth to every character than the tutorials cover lmao

lol I have tho, and I wanna learn more

That's why you play the game and find how the characters work. Trying to copy someone else doesn't give you experience. The tutorial mode lets you practice on bots, which, honestly, Direwolf20 only explains the skills. The same thing you get to do in the tutorial.

Maybe. It was just a thought tho, looking for someone with some insight or maybe a good idea for something. I mean my friend and I found a strat where you play zarya and diva and you combine their ults. Shit like that, you know? I NEED THAT KNOWLEDGE!

Yeah its called fucking play the beta tahts free right now and learn the champions

cry more normie

there is not more to the characters then what you see, its just learning how to combo shit.

IE macree, stun, fan, roll, fan, kills almost any champion

Or knowing when to drop in and ult as reaper.

These are things you need to play the game to learn.

also note, overwatch is not meant to be a competitive game like league of crap is.

Goodluck finding them, everyone does solo tutorials which are not worth squat.

Ive played it. You can ask me questions.

>be me 30mins ago
>Watchpoint Gibraltar
>play as Soldier69
>Reinhardt approaches
>lure him away form the others
>having the most intense fight against this wall of iron
>killing him only with melee attacks
feelsgoodman.mp4

kill yourself with your shit tier shooter game
faggot