Is she too fat?

Is she too fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

link.dabebook.com/3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For what? Running an ironman probably, laying the pipe on definitely not.

For?

>being this retarded

yes. her vagina probably smells like a Muenster cheese factory.

Nah, I'd still fuck her

I would.

I'd fuck her, But hen, I'd fuck anything at this point.

Being this autistic

>blue/teal hair

My ultimate weakness.

Literally nothing wrong with her whatsoever. Big tits, wide hips, just a little stomach? Yeah I'd hit it.

Nope. That's about perfect for me.

I'd do it. I don't mind a little belly and pierced nipples get me going.

She's chubby, and just about perfect if you ask me.

She looks like average ugly SJW.

she's not skinny

no, shes perfect.

would fuck those titties

She is! Still fuck-able but a fat, lazy over-eating slob nonetheless. I want to see a picture of her shoveling food down her throat-that photo could start a rekt thread, I bet!!!

Borderline getting to big, just fix that fucked up hair style/colour and tell her to fire crayola from gangbanging her fucked face and learn to apply makeup properly

A "little stomach"!?!? You're fuckin' trippin' fat boy. Only another fat slob would think that's a "little stomach".

well she has a thin looking face but she should really lose some weight

Any more of this chick?

Her face is NOT thin looking. You guys are blind man! The clothed photo is shopped somehow and the nekkid photo is what her chub-chub face looks like. Chub not "thin looking", kek!!!

Thin face version.

She's not too fat to function in everyday life, no. I've seen way fatter people find partners, so this question is either bait or overly whiny.

I'm that fat with smaller boobs and I hate myself. Yes that is too fat

>Is she too fat?
Clearly.

>Nice tits
>piercings arne't quite my thing but i'd still play with em
>nice hair

Sure she could do with some fitness, but I'd totally give 'er my dick for an evening

She's too fat! That's what's wrong with us Americans. We think that her chub ass is perfectly fine. It's not. Picture her in another 20 years when she's 40. It ain't gonna be pretty. She'll be a fat diabetic slob!!!

Looks like if my wife had blue hair. So, yes. Too fat.

entirely gassable

>fat? Check
>pierced free the nipples? Check
>bad haircut? Check
>unnatural coloured hair? Check
>taking nudes because muh body shaming
probably a feminist

sauce link.dabebook.com/3

Don't be lazy, hit the gym, babe! It's a miracle worker. Plus you can still eat some because you're working out. Don't have to look like a fitness model, just drop 20-30 lbs. It ain't easy, especially at first, but you CAN make it happen!!!

Aposematic hair and stupid piercing. I'm surprised she doesn't have the trendy trashy tattoos.

Photographic data for analysis is required.

hell no, I would totally fuck her

No she is beautiful. I just dont care for the undercut hairstyle.

she could afford to lose a few but shes a good lowkey fuck wit tha lights off kinda gal

If you have to push any amount of fat out of the way to even SEE the pussy, then yes she is too fat.

I would say yes, but it depends on how fat and ugly you are. Niggers cant be choosers.

i would. fuck her and have her blow you too. chicks like her can typically suck a knob pretty well. just dont go down on that shit OP itll probably be sweaty and stinky

i have never related to anything more than this post

It's not that she's too fat- it's that she's too weak: if she had a higher muscle density that volume of fat would sit better and not sag so much