BE ME

BE ME.

AWKWARD NERD ALL MY LIFE. FIT AND OK LOOKING BUT JUST A MOMMA'S BOY.

3RD YEAR MEDICAL STUDENT AT A PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY.

MEET THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS WHO TREATS ME LIKE A KING AND FUCKS MY BRAINS OUT. A LITTLE OLDER BUT SHE BLOWS MY WORLD.

LEAVES ME FOR A BLACK GUY. I AM DEVASTATED. ALMOST GET KICKED OUT OF MED SCHOOL AND I AM NOW SUICIDAL

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/1343513/swinger_girlfriend.html
imagefap.com/profile/Cuckyclit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigga you got aspergers

Read House of God. Enjoy misery of medical profession. Eventually marry trophy wife and have a brood of kids you ignore to golf and bang nurses. Die old and well off, secure in the knowledge that after your hellspawn finish the legal battle for your estate, they'll never speak again.

YOU THINK? I CAN DO SOCIAL SITUATIONS. JUST LIKE TO STUDY.

MY PARENTS ARE BOTH DOCTORS AND THEY ARE VERY HAPPILY MARRIED AND BOTH ARE HAPPY.

you actually sound like someone who needs help

dont go on this site, here are only shitbags

THANKS

> caps lock
> has a break up and wants to kill himself

Just kill yourself, we dont need you.

TECHNICALLY WE DON'T NEED ANYONE

Yes we do need people, now get a rope or a gun and live stream it fag.

God damn son,you dodged a bullet right there.Be thankful that the succubus showed her true colors. Find a better bitch.

ok, but whats with the foot fetish m8?

SHE WOULD LICK MY ASS, SWALLOW, GET OTHER GIRLS FOR ME, ANAL...SEX ANYTIME I WANTED AND THEN POOF- JUST LEFT

That bitch is ugly ass fuck

Don't worry. When you're a doctor and she's pregnant with niglets, she'll be back.

Stop with capslock you pathetic loser

THEN BE SAD OVER THE WHORE A FEW DAYS AND GO BE HAPPY, WELL OFF, AND WELL ADJUSTED. HAVE A GOOD DAY.

I HAVE ONE....NO BIGGIE. YOU ARE VERY PERCEPTIVE BTW.

NO. IT DRIVES IDIOTS LIKE YOU CRAZY.

damn she looks hot. sorry op

dubs confirms

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT NIGGERS NOW?

Good. Who wants a nigger loving whore like that?

NO DIFFERENT. THEY ARE HUMANS LIKE US. SHE LEFT, HE DIDN'T KIDNAP HER.

It does, now imagine the black dick that thrusting into your ex girlfriends pussy. And afterwards they wil lay in bed together and she will talk crap about you while he plays a bit with her tits. Then they laugh at you cause the black guy is better then you in every single way. Think about it you are nothing.

google image search

SHE EVEN ADMITTED MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN THE BLACK GUY SHE LEFT ME FOR...AND HIS JOB? HE SELLS WEED.

THEN WHY TALK ABOUT A BLACK GUYS. WHY NOT JUST GUY?

>683293022
Send these nudes to her brother.

BECAUSE I KNOW HOW IT DRIVES YOU PASTY BETA FAT FUCKS WITH NO LIFE OR WOMEN CRAZY.

What the fucks wrong with you, everyone knows you avoid relationships when you make it to med.

OMG YOU ARE SUCH A RACIST. THATS WHY SHE LEAVES YOU.

more

Why dont you kill him?

Bitches are like the city bus,a new one comes by every 30 minutes. Forget this butterfaced (dude,she fucking looks like ET) mudshark and find a better chick.

IT'S VERY, VERY HARD FOR ME. BELIEVE ME.

"beta fat fucks"...

not the one who was left for a nigger

lol

Lmfao is this what its like to be a doctor?
Im pre med, apply next year. But fuck i cant wait. Sounds amazing. Im in between trauma surgeon and emergency medicine. But it might change once im in school

Life is not about not having problems,it's about dealing with the problems you got. Hopefully when your balls drop you will decide to become a man.

SHE IS FUCKING HIM AS WE SPEAK. MAYBE IF AS YOU SAID SHE IS INTO STUFF THE NIGGER ARE SPITROASTING HERE. THINK ABOUT IT. YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF.

YOU HAVE TO GET A GIRL IN ORDER FOR HER TO LEAVE. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT SHUT IN FATSO.

OH YEAH. ONCE YOU GET INTO MED SCHOOL IT'S FUCKING BRUTAL ON YOUR SOCIAL LIFE.MOST DATE EACH OTHER BUT MY SCHOOL IS FULL OF PAKIS AND CHINKS (U OF T). A LOT OF MED STUDENTS ARE ALREADY MARRIED AND THE WIFE IS HOLDING DOWN THE HOUSE WHILE HE FINISHES. THAT WOULD BE YOUR BEST BET,

BELIEVE ME, YOU WILL GET OVER THIS.
SOUNDS CLICHE BUT TIME WILL HEAL AND IT WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER

Hey faggot, kill yourself.

OK.

DOWNTOWN TORONTO- MY CREEP SHOTS

better no girl than girl who says to herself "fuck this faggot I'mma go suck a nigger and have him fuck my asshole till it's prolapsed"

you skinny non girl satisfying piece of shit

Do it.

Who took this pic?

LOL. I AM SURE THAT IS HOW YOU REALLY FEEL YOU LONELY FAT FUCK WHO NEVER KISSED A GIRL. YOU ARE PATHETIC YOU FAT LOSER.

I WOULD RATHER LOSE ONE THAN NEVER HAVE ONE. SHE LICKED MY ASSHOLE, NOT VICE VERSA YOU FAT ASS

prolly nigger

HER FRIEND.

Now you're a cuck.

More pls

and what good has it done you?

you're crying like a fucking piece of shit

she licked my asshole...is that the measure of success? asshole licking?

cause if it is...you fucking failed

so what you gonna do? huh anal freak?

gonna tickle your rosebud with your finger and pretend it's her?

now she's licking NIGGER ASSHOLES!!!!

Dude you have no friends where you can go to, that is why you are here capslocking and calling strangers fat. You sir have no one left. And that makes me so happy. I think you deserve this, you whine to much. You should hand in your mancard, get a shotgun and Cobain yourself. And please remember how she is being fucked by a black guy, i think right now they are doing it deep in her ass. The one you never licked because you are a fag.

Kek

What country are you in?

She looks very familiar m8.

TORONTO ONTARIO....SHE WORKS AT GLF

he's in toronto, Ontario, Canada

YOU SOUND HURT FATTIE. I THIN YOU NEED MOMMY TO GIVE YOU A HUG PRINCESS.

Dude, she's a fuckin dog. Probably a gold-digging whoredog who didn't have the patirnece for you to get into your practice and make yacht money. Good riddance. Don't suivide over that fugly bitch. If she wants to get impaled by niggercock let her. She'll get landed with kids out if wedlock and the black bastard will dotch her and she'll think of you wondering what could have been, but OH WELL, BITCH, THE DAMAGE IS DONE!

Nigger you just described yourself as a nerd and mommy's boy. Who are you trying to fool? Little friendless crybaby.

SHE MAY BE A WHORE BUT GOLD DIGGER. SHE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT MONEY AND ACTUALLY PAID MY WAY MANY TIMES. SHE'S A HIPPIE WHO SMOKES WEED AND FUCKS A LOT.

AND YOU LOOK HURT BY IT. MY GUESS IS YOU ARE LIKE ME MINUS THE MEDICAL FUTURE..ACTUALLY MINUS ANY FUTURE EXCEPT MCDONALDS OR SHIT SHOVELER.

Not even close, but hey keep on pretending that you are a somebody.

Just shut up OP...
Being left for a nigger means you're a cuck faggot.

How weak can you be? suicide over a bitch.. sure it sucks and hurts. but i handled bigger fish than a break up and i am still standing. So pull your shit together and finish your med classes so you can make mad doe.

I AM VERY CLOSE YOU FAT SHUT IN LOSER. YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT YOUR COMPUTER AND YOUR MOMMY. YOU ARE A LOSER IN LIFE AND KNOW YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSER.

NAH, THAT WAS FOR DRAMA. I DON'T REALLY CARE ACTUALLY. SHE'S A KNOWN WHORE. IT WAS FUN WILE IT LASTED.....LOSING TO A NIGGER THOUGH...THAT HURTS.

The butthurt is so real, guessing and trying but you got nothing on me. Seriously leave Sup Forums and find some friends.

>LOSING TO A NIGGER THOUGH...THAT HURTS

Imo, you're winning m8, she's the loser in this case.

LOL. I AM PROBABLY BEING KIND TO YOU. MY GUESS IS MORBIDLY OVER WEIGHT FAT FUCK WHO NEVER TOUCHED A PUSSY EXCEPT HIS MUMMY'S 12 CATS. FUCK YOU LOSER. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSER FATSO. ALWAYS.

YEAH, I ALREADY FUCKED A CHINK CLASS MATE. I FUCKING HATE CHINKS THOUGH.

>xhamster.com/photos/gallery/1343513/swinger_girlfriend.html

nigger

lol. u fat fucks are such fucking pathetic losers.

Wrong in every way, like i said before. Try again. What we can make up from your reactions is that you really dont have any friends and that is why you are trying to find something against me. Now this may be a wild shot but you have been drinking havent you since your arguments are as weak as your limp dick.

lol...stfu u pathetic loser..u are probably worse than this idiot. arguing on here? loser autistic fat fuck

Kankerhomo

You let her eat your ass? The fuck OP

OH MY GOD IT'S THE DUMBASS MOTHERFUCKER WHO BROKE HIS CAPS LOCK KEY FROM LAST NIGHT! WHAT UP BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!?

don't have to lie just to share these pics, OP

imagefap.com/profile/Cuckyclit

YOU ARE HERE A LOT..MAKES ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT MY MISERABLE LIFE..LET GUESS: YOU ARE MARRIED, RICH ETC ETC ETC .

FUCK OFF AND DIE LOSER.

I am rich, i have friends and havent been cheated on. Also gf did not prefer niggerdick and i do not cry about my problems on the internet. It is me and we all know you dont have friend hahaha

SURE YOU ARE FAGGOT........AND INSTEAD OF BEING WITH THEM AND HAVING FUN YOU ARE HERE....UHHH...WHY EXACTLY?

OH THAT'S RIGHT- YOU ARE 400 POUNDS FECES SMELLING PILE OF USELESS SHIT.

Nigger it is sunday, i got school tomorrow. i start doubting that you will become a doctor cause you talk like a fucking retard

SO YOU SPEND YOUR SUNDAYS HERE YOU FAT FUCKING LOSER?

GTFO AUTISTIC SHUT IN. IN 2-3 YEARS YOU WILL BE A CUNT'S HAIR FROM KILLING YOURSELF. THAT IS 100% ACCURATE,

Eh, I come here every so often for shits and giggles, because I'm in a good place in my life right now. You come here every so often to tell everyone how much your life is fucked and how everything's turned to shit. It's hilarious, because even if I WERE an obese greasy sleaze, I'd still be better off in life than you because I'm not a loser beta faggot cringe-lord. And even doctors can't write a prescription to treat that.

YOU ARE HERE 24/7 DUDE. YOU ARE HERE WAY TOO MUCH AND WHY TRY SO HARD TO CONVINCE ME?

YOU HAVE NO LIFE DUDE. YOU ARE DEAD INSIDE. YOU EAT THE PAIN AWAY AND THAT'S OK BUT AT LEAST HAVE THE COURTESY TO COMMIT SUICIDE.

`/thread

You know that you are here to right?

NOT REALLY SAME FAG. EVEN ON THIS PAGE YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC.NOT EASY TO DO AUTISTIC SHUT IN FAT FUCK...SO LONELY, SO FUCKING MISERABLE BUT TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO COMMIT SUICIDE.

YUP AND I AM SCUM LIKE ALL OF YOU ARE. 100% HERE ARE SCUM BAG LOSERS.

>Has two conversations with me
>Implying on the site 24/7
>Implying

Did you read your intro?
I want to kill myself blablabla. You are a good laugh dude, lets picture together how your girlfriend get fucked by Jamal while you are cringing on Sup Forums. no wonder she left you.