Why do atheists hate atheism?

Why do atheists hate atheism?

agnostic atheists hate hard atheists

Wtf is a hard atheist?

Who posts these bait threads non-stop every day round the clock? Who lacks a significant other and social priorities that hopelessly?

Welcome to Sup Forums

Great, now I have to fap.

It's multiple fags that do it

just a meme bro

Edgy faggots who claim to be for science but then do a very unscientific thing like saying they KNOW that there is no god or higher entity. They feel they are so smart that they know there is no god, when in reality they know nothing of the sort.

An atheist that not only doesn't believe in god but also claims to know that belief to be true.

>Underage B&
Go back to youtube to watch your "prank channels", kid.

Youve ever been on be before user?

I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD. EVERY TIME I SEE AN AETHEIST THREAD, THERE'S THAT STUPID ANGEL BITCH CRYING HER FUCKING EYES OUT. THAT STUPID BITCH!! IS THAT THE ONLY FUCKING IMAGE YOU FAGGOTS HAVE ON YOUR COMPUTER?!!?? GOD DAMN! I FUCKINGG HATE THAT CRYING WHORE WEARING A FUCKING NECKLACE ON HER STUPID HICK HEAD!!! FUCK!!! YOUU!!!!

filter these threads out with the handy-dandy filter function, and be glad they act as a contain on all the faggots who fall for the bait.

>be

Yes. Have you?

Kek 13 year old millennial detected

My fist day

FUCK YOU!! I BET YOU HAVE THAT ANGEL BITCH SAVED ON YOUR COMPUTER YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE CIS SHITLORD!!! CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE CISSHET!

>be
>When you catch a new friend in the act

Because being objectively correct breeds arrogance.

Why do pedo christfags keep posting children?

I am former atheist who wants to get into religion.
Please religionfags...how to start?

OK user, you're obviously a millennial. I'm going to be nice and tell you to watch the movie neverending story and then you will get it. Or use Google to look it up

Become a Catholic priest

Because children's love imaginary friends

This