cringe bread pls.

Try to top this.

>pro tip; you can't

thats funny

lost

OC

what

thats so racist omg

god thats so funny. thats like, the most original joke here, screen capping the OP of a cringe thread and posting it iwthin the thread. God Sup Forums is such fucking cancer.

Be honest, faggot. Did you wake up and say "i'm gonna be a tumor" today? fuck off with your tiny cheese string dick faggot

wow so original, you're the real cringe here

I think the screencap was to prove that there's already a cringe thread

well no shit there is. that was the OP's intent.

I just realized my mistaje.I shouldn't have post that,from now on I promise I won't do that ever again.I think I am a total faggot for doing it. I would suck your dick as an apology please forguve me for this cancerous thing I just did. I prmise it won't hapen ever again. It is my fault and I accept it. NOW please just let me shove that sweet asian conk of you down my sissy ass.

I won't be a tumor ever again, not after this valuable lesson you just gave me user. But pleasw dont call my penis a tiny cheese string, because it is not.

—A faggot

MODS!! MODS!!

Kek that is so funny dude. Pls post more

sauce??

Checked

>But pleasw dont call my penis a tiny cheese string, because it is not.

I have a hard time believing that, fucker. But your sins are forgiven

The picture is filthy frank. The text is my rantings afteer pulling all nighter to finish exams. I graduate next week, so fuck it. Then i take the bar, and enjoy a life of indebtedness.

you piece of shit omg

sooo close
>

>