They got raped back to the future

AIDS?

my first idea as well.

It means OP is a faggot.

dis

Aids.

>raped

So she fucked a nigger and got aids and regretted it after finding out

Hep C. Takes decades but it destroys the kidneys and doesnt show up on most screens

God damn people are retarded. Aids? seriously? Nobody dies of AIDs but Africans

ass injected death sentence

yeah cause only black people get/have AIDS. You're dumb as fuck. Fuck you and your trips.

and if you were gonna die of AIDS, it wouldnt take 40 damn years

Probably not AIDS , it has only been since the late 90s that drugs were available that could keep people alive that long.
I am guessing HPV, it can cause Cervical Cancer later in life. Guys can also get throat Cancer from going down on a chick with it, I know a guy who got it. I am guessing women could also from sucking an infected dick.

Found the nigger

or Hep C , could be either.

Enjoying your rape AIDS Tyrone?

Might be syphillis too though right? Or am i wrong.

>get to have sex
>live another 40 years
what are they complaining about?

My employer paid for my Hep C anticootie shots. Feels very good, indeed.

You'd think if your cousin was dying you would splurge 10 bucks and get a real shirt made

It means the world needs another Poso
But on a much larger scale

Starwars, Aids and 9/11.

Have you looked at global stats on AIDS? Niggers nearly have a monopoly on that. And in the States, interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white, too.
But you probably didn't know this 'cause you're a nigger.

yeh seriously
Not marker on a fucking plain white t

whats poso?

You know you're dying as a result of being born?

If only he watched this add he would still be alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=VhEW0XLn49Y

Or a retard. Or a delusional holder of a useless college degree. Let's be fair.

Complications for having their anus irreparably damaged.

A massacre that happened in 2000 i think
Christins slaughtering stinky poo poo head muslim women children and even infants
Very good results

Thats the gayest thing I read on here today
And ive been in a lot of trap threads today

kill urself my man

That's the thing you will probably die of AIDS eventually if you have HIV but yeah if you life in West (and can afford meds if in Murica) life expectancy with HIV is same as general pop

Must of been raped by a black guy then

Rape is real you fuckwits, the girl is probably dying from an heroing from mental problems from being raped

You mean the Serbian Ethnic Cleansing?

Oops, I meant to reply to this guy

>40yrs later
>Suicide from trauma of rape

Yer a special kinda stupid aintcha?

Underrated

That shit can get repressed for years then come out all of the sudden then she's An Hero

It means that they're a weak minded whiny pos that would rather blame society (rape, w/e) for their lack of becoming anything in life.

Happy mother's day!

40 years. Even in an EXTREME case of child abuse (Which more than likely she would in no way remember) that would mean she is 41, more than likely she is in her late 40's to early 60's if, in that period of time, she had never thought to, or been forced to, seek help for her "trauma" I seriously doubt, after all that time, it would manifest itself in a sudden, and aggressive desire to commit suicide. It would have had to been simmering for quite a while, in which case, blame those around her, for not noticing the symptoms. But in either case, I doubt you're correct.

You don't know shit, fuck your dubs man that stuff can stay with you and keep sneaking up on you even if you get help