How would Sup Forums kill it?

How would Sup Forums kill it?

what spider is that

Smash it with my penis.

Yo have turned us a good amount of gasoline and be quick, cause mothers are very protective and it will try to jump.

nuke it from orbit, its the only way to be sure

i'd just keep jizzing over there until they get covered in it. eventually they'd start moving slower until they can't move anymore and you'd have a display of a jizzcrust-covered spider family. like a stone garden.

he said kill it..

burn the house down

spray it with superglue. a fuckton

I wouldn't. I'd capture it, feed it, love it and its children

I have a flamethrower at home, so not such a big deal. The real problem is cleaning or avoid burning the fucking house.

I would kill it

boil it

this

Spidercuck

Napalm

have dat boi run it over with his sick unicycle skills

Throw a brick at it hard that's probably good enough and you don't burn your fucking house down

Vacuum them all up, real quick like. Cap any holes that the living ones might escape through. And then give the vacuum to your neighbor.

OP here. How the fuck would that thing fit in a vacuum?

It's mothersday for christ sake.
Tell your mom you have a present for her and blindfold her. Then lead her in to the room where that thing is. Lock the door behind her and tell her to remove blindfold.

>Guaranteed keks

This

Pour boiling water on them. Should be an instakill 360 NOSCOPE

Not fucking funny, fucking 14 year old.

Fucking liberal hippie

Found the 12 year old

Kek

use my Mossberg 500/Remington 870 with birdshot/salt shells

Hunt it down and mount it on my wall infront of the glass case containing it's children.

I wouldn't.
I would domesticate it and walk it around in my neighborhood like a dog on a leash.

Flammenwerfer

>what is "sarcasm?"

Found the embarassed 12 year old

o shit waddup

From orbit of course, it's the only way to be sure.

Fuck kind ofspider even is it?

Challenge it to a duel

You could use a shopvac. Although I guess you don't have one if this didn't occur to you right away

Whatever you do make sure to cripple it or insta kill it, making it mad might be bad idea...

Checked.

Also, I like to kill bugs with either freeze-spray and an arnold-style pun or with my blowtorch.

Burn it and post webm/gif

I'd simply quote a bible verse.

I'm another poster though XD

Spiders do not Fear God

Oh lmao ;p my bad xD

Make it watch 2 girls 1 cup

I tried to blowtorch one of those fuckers, one of the little cunts got under the coving and i lost the whole motherfucking roof.

In hindsight, spray adhesive is probably the best bet.

With fire

Looks like a huntsman. Huge and fast, but harmless.

Name it Quelaan and sacrifice humanity to it

Eat it live. Just the way nature intended.

Pic has waterproof

Op is a fgt

Do big spiders like that scream or anything when you hurt them?

I've always wondered what kind of sounds arthropods would make

Introduce nigger spiders into its neighborhood and let mature take its course.

They don't

really? of all the retarded autistic cringeworthy shit people spew on this website 360 noscope is what gets you? also people have been saying that shit since cock of doody 4 modern gay fuck stupid so this guy was probably 12 when he heard it, 10 years ago.

what's wrong with the watermark?

I wouldn't kill it.

I'd look up what kind of spider it was if it was harmless to me and the walls/house then I'd just leave it be.

Only cowards kill anything they dont like the looks of.

If its dangerous however, gas it.

no, she has little babies :3

I'm not saying ; Howdy Sup Forums I've got this thing in my shed kek lolz trips decide how to kill it.
user is a faggot.

Looks like a real life frostbite spoder, all those babies too...shhhheeeeiit

fire

I'd fire a huge ki blast at it.

I want to know this.

Throw dry ice at it

not his fault your 3 inch can't do damage

Napalm

damn shit this guy knows how to kill a spider and won't tell us his secret. FUCK

FUCKIN SHOOT IT

If you burn a spider, it will scream. But this is something to do with gases but I'm not really sure go fuck yourself

>all these weak cuckboys crying about a spider
Do you fucking retards realize that spiders are helpful to have around the house? It's too bad that video games have conditioned you to hate them and spout "NOPE NOPE KILL IT WITH LE FIRE!!!1 XD" memes instead of keeping them around to hunt pests. Then again, you probably all still live with your parents and don't give a shit about the household conditions. Fuck off and die.

Winrar?

>video games have conditioned you

your autism is showing

Cheers

I'd be too much of a pussy to kill it. I would probably run away 7 or 8 countries over, change my name, ...and also change my pants.

Good