Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator...

Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator. So why do you still cling to the ridiculously improbable THEORY of evolution?

You're a dumbshit. Go kill yourself godboy.

Not this shit again

> kill yourself Capt. Autismo

> also, saged

>I'm the originator of these threads OP. Acooriding ti the bylaws of Sup Forums you are heAR by summoned to stop posing as me and stop posting this at once. Failure to do so will result in your mom taking away your computer. Thanks OP, I knew you would understand

Monkey see monkey do

There is no God

Picture is fucking cringe

Weird how 4vchan is still autistic enough to feed the bait

Is this just like one guy posting these threads? It's gotta be, I mean there cannot possibly be TWO people on earth this pathetic.

Deez gawd dang athiests r so dumb like I can sense gawd and gawd iz easier to understand than this gawd dang "science" or watever dem gawd damn liberals r calling it

Here's a little something that may help you to understand.
Also cut this shit out, you're making christians look like something below retarded people.

There is more of a probibilty of God existing

Occam's razor tells you the simplest explanation is most likely the right one. If the simplest explanation to you is "our world was made by some man in the sky" I feel sory for you, because it shows how little imagination and curiosity you have.

Trips of Truth.

Occam's Razor tells you that the universe was created last Thursday

Pretty sure this is shit posting

Careful you don't cut yourself on that edge of Occam's Razor, OP.

Here. Let me give you and the Empress something to cut your teeth on...

what if the creator created evolution

Dumbasses : 0

Me : 1

that statement makes 0 sense.

replace the bible with another fictitious book. would you believe it? as we have gotten smarter we have found reason behind that which was unexplained when the bible was written. If you learn science to a adept level you will understand there is no creator. only endless darkness. when you ponder that which is known and theorized in science you will be liberated but furthermore, you will feel idiotic when you ponder the possibility of infinity beyond the edge of the universe
>infinity and god are the same.

OP why so you look so sad?

No user, that's last thursdsyism

do you even know what occam's razor is?
because literally no one that knows what it is would say "the universe was created last thursday"

Pretty sure you haven't opened a single biology book in your life

Because evolution is true. It was God's idea.

Literally google Occam's Razor. The assumption that there was nothing in the beginning is more plausible than a creator. not only that, but you are the one making a positive statement by claiming that there was a creator.

Burden of proof is on you, homie.