Cuck thread. anons post their gf/wives, tell who they are and ask nicely. Bulls say what they do to them

Cuck thread. anons post their gf/wives, tell who they are and ask nicely. Bulls say what they do to them.

fuck her throat so deep she can't eat for a week and cum in her ass so she shits blood and cum for the next few weeks

Harsh but she probably deserve it

wife

wow, I would take her away from a cuck like you and fuck her and only her for teh rest of my life

Would wrap those tits around my dick and fuck them until I cum over her face.

post more of your girl pls, she is really pretty

i only want her to slurp on my cock, nicely and for a long time until i bust really hard inside her mouth, then i want her to clean it all of and swallow it

Gf.

gf

My wife

Gf
> I have a 5 inch cock she says its too small

i would give that slut the ride of her life then fuck her pretty little mouth until i pump my cumload down her throat

MOOOOOOORE

face fuck her until she passes out.

Get her down on hands and knees and rail her from behind while holding on to her braids.

WTF that looks like my history teacher

take her out to a nice meal. then when we get home, i take off my pants, and put on my sweat pants. were binging breaking bad. that dirty slut. then, when shes asleep, i tae her to the bed and i tuck her in. i love her for all of eternity. oh fuc yeah

Your history teacher is kinda hot.

You kinky bastard, you.

How would you cuck me?

I swear thats her man

wife, get brutal with it.

I'd fuck her doggy style while I slap her ass raw, flip her over and pin her legs behind her head while I destroy that pussy even more. I'd finish all over her face and chest and then have her clean my cock with her mouth

left

Nice man she keeps complaining about my 5 inch cock and says she deserves better do you agree?

Is she kinky?

gf

all she deserves is to be passed around like the piece of fuckmeat she is. post nudes of her so we can all give her the treatment she deserves

>bulls
You mean faggots

She does, a real man to throat fuck that smug smile off her face

her eyes are begging for cum but before i give that to her i would lick her from ass to pussy and then fuck the shit out of her from behind

Cousin. what would you do to her while I watch?

During sex my wife likes to talk dirty. She always brings up how me fucking her with another man's cum inside her gets her so hot. It's hot until afterwards. I'm thinking she wants to cuck me. I'm totally conflicted about it

My lil cousin

Bette Face pic

This is a cuck thread. Not an incest thread.

post photos and see how you feel after what we all say

would anyone fuck my gf?

anyone?

She used to be a bdsm slut, now she's crazt ass feminazi, can hardly stand her

I hooked up with her a lot so..

more

They're not mutually exclusive

got any photos of those tiny tits for us to abuse?

MMMOOOORRRRREEEE

Would you believe me if I told you she's a virgin saving herself until we're married?

Yeah, she seem like a fun little girl to turn into a fuck toy

alright, my last shot.

That doesn't mean she's not kinky.

would do mine? have more if anybody likes it

where are you from?

stockholm sweden

i'd take her to the surgeon to fix her forehead

Yes, i want to see that body

What would you do to her? She loves fucking while she's high (convinced her to send these when she was like a kite)

post more pls, i have a massive yellow fever so i really wanna grope her ass and fuck her pussy from behind in one of those short dresses, just pull the dress up a bit and fuck her doggystyle while standing and bust a huge load inside her pussy

howd ya bang her?

take her out for a nice fancy meal, fuck her in the toilets, take her clothes and leave her naked and covered in cum

My gf btw. She likes it rough and has no gag reflex. What would you do with her?

A grip in that wet hair, slap on her ass and tell her to spread the cheeks, then ram it in, use her tight little ass until she cries

did you send her any dickpic? Do you get high with her?

id treat her like a whore. 0 respect. like a literal whore. she'd probably love that because she needs a real man to fuck her brains out. since its been so long shes been with a big cock id have to slowly work her into it. or maybe because it's been so long she'll be so wet and acheing to be filled up. I would touch her in places your dick can't even each and have never even touch. to finish i'd bend her knees to her ears so i could cum as deep in her as possible. so deep that no cum drips out when she stands up. it will have to slowly leak out over the next week.

Obviously a huge body cumshot

nice... keep me horny and i keep posting

this is my sweet little gf. woould like to know what you guys think of her/would do to her

The girlfriend

I sent a few but she does more than jerk me off. Always get high with her so I'm close when she's horny
What would you make me watch you do to her

lol how badly do you want to fuck her?

Never does more than jerk me off*
Lol & forgot pic

My best friend for years
I love her to bits
But I fucking hate her too
Cuck me boys

this

Her tits

Anyone wanna take turns on her mouth

thoughts?

i wanna fuck her ass. MORE

Lovely curves

MF gf

not at all tbh

keep goin

GTFO she is underage madafaka

I'd shove my cock down her throat and cum all over her face and hair, then leave her out in public to get home on her own

my gf.

How come?

now i wanna fuck her ass and cum on her lovely smile.

Boring tits but ass to be used it seems

boobs cumshot

More of her tits again
Damn
I love her

on these tits? Surely there more you could think of

Want to take turns