Need my stoner Sup Forumsros

Need my stoner Sup Forumsros

How can I break my glass pipe to get to the resin.. without shattering it into a million shards? Something like pic related

Before you start bitchin at me...

It's been dry for days...
I have 3 pipes and 2 bongs... losing one ain't shit...
It's already broken and it's basically retired...
I know how to scrape... I've been smoking for 15 years...
It's a 5 dollar bowl... and I'm an adult who can just buy a hundred more..
I don't boil... I think it's dumb..

I've broken multiple bowls on purpose throughout my years.. but have never found a good way to do it.

Best way I've found is putting it in a towl then hitting it with a hammer

Any ideas?

Inb4 "resin is a shit, crackheads high"
Inb4 op can't inb4

>find wire coat hanger
>scoop out monkey gold
>???
>PROFIT!

You could also use a paper clip, maybe heat it up a bit, to scrape inside the stem of your bowls.

never smoked with a pipe or bong before but i would try using either an acid (lemon juice or vinegar) or a base (baking soda) to break the resin up, then dry it out again to get rid of acid. if you wanted to get rid of the base you would hae to wash it under water which i think you dont want

Take a drywall screw and just bust the center hole out bigger, then take something blunt that can fit inside of the hole you just widened. and just sorta tap the ass end of your glass out.

put your pipe/bong in a bigger bong and smoke the bong

dude are you serious?
>JUST DON'T SMOKE

Yes.. I know how to scrap. I have a scrapping toolbox basically. I like a clean bowl

It's the... outer part, of the inside of the bowl piece. And the opposite side of the carb.. around the rim. Those are the parts where the gold is hiding. Heating up and bending the paper clip works... but not 100%

Wow, you have hit a new low when the cheapest drug you are having to scrape out of an old pipe.

Congrats, you have made me feel better about myself today

maybe try a sowing needle? heat it up if you need, it would be a lot stronger than a paper clip

I'm going to try this

Yes!

If you arnt part of the culture... I'd never expect you to understand.

It's been dry for days...
Resin is gold...
Go back to your cancer paper blunts..
Or your straight edge.. girl pant existence

ive never smoked before but i know that the residual resin left over after many smoking sessions it much more potent than the regular stuff.
smoking anons confirm?

>If you arnt part of the culture... I'd never expect you to understand.

culture of being a shit drug addict? Whats there to understand? You run out of weed you buy more or just dont smoke, fucking loser hick.

Dip some fishing line in any flammable fluid, tie it around where you want the break to be. Light on fire, lightly tap on a hard surface, boom faggot. Also pots for fucking nig nogs and poor people.

break pipe with hammer then sort through shards and pick out the resin?

Exactly.
You're right. But there isn't any to buy.. I've been looking for days.
And you just called me an addict.. which is right.. so not smoking isn't an option.

Get off your high horse...

Put it in a ziploc or similar plastic bag and hold shoulder's height above a hard surface and drop it.

This poor nigger thanks you.. I'll look into that

lol, cancer paper blunts. Didn't you just tell someone to get off their high horse? FUCKING IRONY

Also, no matter how poor or desperate for weed I get, I will never scrape shit out of a pipe. You can't be that poor to not buy some quality shit?

Put a nail set in the carb as far as it will go and rotate it toward the top of the bowl, do it kinda slow and it should make a pretty clean break. Protect your eyes though faggot

>I'm an adult who can just buy 100 more bowls

>can't but weed so is scraping res

You need to be 18 to post here user. You shouldnt smoke weed as a teenager anyways, you're going to grow up more retarded

agreed, just smoke your pipe in a bigger pipe user

Maybe you should stop being a nigger

Resin doesn't get you high to the research plus you're a drug addicted faggot if you need pot hammer and concrete is best for a clean cut

isnt the point of scraping resin is because its more potent?

No it's literally 1/4th the potency and 3/4ths the lung cancer

If you smoke that much, that you have to depend on shitty resin to get high. You prob need to slow down bro

Take serrated knife score around stem an bowl till get a good groove then take a plastic bag an a hammer then beat your face in over plastic bag as to not leave a giant mess problem solved your fukin welcome 15 year noobydooby

>buys quality shit
>ounces, because I don't like being smokeless
>smoke all the weed
>call for more
>nope.jpg
>days later.. well this sucks
>better scrap the bowls
>resin for days!
>still can't find that kush
>go to 4chins fir glass breaking tips
>faggot says.. just buy more
>mfw...this guy

put it in a sock and lightly tap it. no way to break it easily really I've tried before

Not can't buy... can't FIND

you call me a teen.. but original post says that... your reading comprehension is lacking.. sounds pretty teenage to me

Summer already?

>mfw - doesn't post picture
>Reddit style post

Mfw

what

Get some moonshine or ever clear.
A consumable version of alcohol do not use rubbing alcohol. Pour it in to your glass and swish all the resin out. use salt if just cleaning but not if you want to try and recover the resin.

Anyway it will dissolve all the resin and you can evaporate the alcohol away afterwards on foil or blotting paper.

Protip. You can't.

There will be particles of glass that will make micro cuts in your lungs. You'll be too stoned to realize. Nobody does

Kys autism

Its ok bro, you can admit you cant function without that dirty leftover resin.

I've heard of this.. but thought it was a special, glass cutting knife that was needed?

Any serrated one will work?

original post says "been smoking for 15 years" which according to you means you have been high since you were an infant which explains how retarded you are for making this thread.

don't let your mom catch you smoking AND going on Sup Forums or else you won't get a dairy queen treat after din din

Just hold your piece over a stovetop burner for a few seconds and vape the resin inside. After you've done that a few times you should be pretty baked. Then hit the bowl against the palm of your hand (cover with a cloth if the bowl is too hot) and you should knock out some decent sized pieces. No breaking of your bowl required. Just repeat this process if you can't scrape anymore.

Where do you live dummy, I have weed

Yup just enough force an make a decent groove all the way an tap till it pops apart

Double filter bong...

I'm admitting I can't function without that dirty resin
I don't drink or do hard drugs.. only smoke pot.

Sobriety is boring.
Everyone's out with their mommies today.. nothing else to do.

WTF is wrong with you?

OP wants to smoke "is" resin.

Best way to recover resin is with Alcohol rather than to break a pipe.

Do this OP

O me gurd

I've used one of these and they do the trick.

Will try... bowl was broken anyway.

I'll do this.. thanks user