ask a real christian anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0d1P77VkKA
biblehub.com/1_corinthians/11-14.htm
encyclopediadramatica.se/Joseph8276
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

name all apostles.

>apostles.
Gospel of Matthew[Mt 10:1–4] Gospel of Mark[Mk 3:13–19] Gospel of Luke[Lk 6:12–16] Gospel of John The Book of Acts Greek transliteration
Simon ("who is called Peter") Simon ("to whom he gave the name Peter") Simon ("whom he named Peter") Simon Peter / Cephas Peter Sim(e)on Petros
Andrew ("his [Peter's] brother") Andrew Andrew ("his brother") Andrew ("brother of Simon Peter") Andrew Andreas
James ("son of Zebedee") James ("son of Zebedee") / one of the "Boanerges" James one of the "sons of Zebedee" James Iakōbos
John ("his [James's] brother") John ("brother of James") / one of the "Boanerges" John one of the "sons of Zebedee" / thought to be the "disciple whom Jesus loved"[13:23][20:2] John Ioannes
Philip Philip Philip Philip Philip Philippos
Bartholomew Bartholomew Bartholomew Nathanael Bartholomew Bartholomaíos
Thomas Thomas Thomas Thomas ("also called Didymus")[11:16][20:24][21:2] Thomas Thomas Didymos
Matthew ("the tax collector") Matthew Matthew not mentioned Matthew Matthaios (Levi?)
James ("son of Alphaeus") James ("son of Alphaeus") James ("son of Alphaeus") not mentioned James son of Alphaeus Iakōbos
Thaddaeus Thaddaeus Jude ("son of James") Jude ("not Iscariot")[14:22] Judas son of James Ioudas Thaddaios
Simon ("the Cananean") Simon ("the Cananean") Simon ("who was called the Zealot") not mentioned Simon the Zealot Simon o Zelotos
Judas Iscariot Judas Iscariot Judas Iscariot Judas ("son of Simon Iscariot") (Judas replaced by Matthias) Ioudas Iskarion

Here you go. Anything else?

i hate you. you're fat. are you m or f?

OP delivered??!!!!!

ctrl-v

name the twelve tribes of israel without ctrl-v this time

yep
nope
yep
nope

Any serious questions?

fine whatever have you read the whole bible cover to cover?

What do you fap to

Three times.
Not allowed in the book.

Are you the beast

Real as in an actual Christian? Also, what makes you more legitimate than any other self-professed 'real' Christian?

are you a man or a woman

how do you justify Gods immoral actions in the bible? such as Slavery (Exodus 21)

Which domination are you Catholic morman Baptist

do you eat shrimp? wear mixed fabrics? think that women should serve men?

why are you believing in fairy tales

do you work on the Sabbath?

how old do you think the Earth is?

is Jesus God?

do rabbits chew their own cud? are bats birds?

and genocide (joshua 6:21)

Not some watered down liberal version of Christianity, also no version of Christianity that claims there is a loving or just god.
see pic
It was his will, and he has a bigger plan.
Correct, I'm a Catholic morman Baptist christian.
don't like it, maybe, yes
not even on the other 6 days
There is proof of every story in the book. Today, quantum physics does prove God's word.
~5000 yrs
Both God's son and God himself.

favorite commandment?

who let that filthy Hawaiian in?

if are is and cant why but how then we don't are we then god is real?

He commited genocide so a bigger genocide won't happen
The one that makes murder illegal because that improved the quality of life for humanity a lot
not hawaiian

are you hate islam?

what religion are your parents

>It was his will, and he has a bigger plan.
what about children that die at birth?
>~5000 yrs
how do you reconcile that the vast majority of science (geology, biology, astronomy and chemistry) shows that the Earth is vastly older than 5000 years

Ok I had some serious questions but I guess the fat stored around your brain has clouded your judgment take the new hat mommy bought you and that shirt you will be wearing for a week cause you think it's cool but brings out you man tits and burn it no one but church people will accept you

>He commited genocide so a bigger genocide won't happen

did he really have to kill the children as well?

GET a hair cut loser

how big is ur preachers weenor?

favorite book/chapter of the bible?

im guessing 4"

why does God sanction laws that allow the purchase and selling of daughters?

youtube.com/watch?v=w0d1P77VkKA
THE BEAST

"5000 years"
its retarded

is Jesus a man or a divine being?

hawaii is 99.9% democrat

They are okay, but the q'ran is not God's word. Still better than atheists lol
Christian
>what about children that die at birth?
Hitler 2 is born -> BOOM! dies at birth -> problem solved
There is no scientific proof for any of this. Only emotional arguments.
see above
I keep my hair in a shape that is allowed by the Book.
Noah's arch story
see pic
because it improves society as a whole
He is the son of God

when will Jesus come back?

Post pics of your room OP

I thought you were in prison

I bet your hungry aren't you

Where can I find the Sexybitch.rar file I downloaded years ago on my laptop that has since bit the dust? the chick in it was so hot and she had a zelda tattoo on her neck or ass, I don't remember which, the file contains 49 pictures and 3 videos, Mediafire has deleted it, do you think anybody else has it backed up?

the bible says that long hair is bad
biblehub.com/1_corinthians/11-14.htm

>There is no scientific proof for any of this. Only emotional arguments.
nope

>Hitler 2 is born -> BOOM! dies at birth -> problem solved
then why didn't god kill Hitler 1, also that kid could have been Albert Einstein 2

Favorite movie?

it was all amature shit too, if that helps.

how many times do you argue with atheist a day/week

why would a christian like you be on Sup Forums? Isn't looking at this kind of shit a sin for you?

was adam and eve real?

why do you pray to jesus if there can be only 1 god and that is his father

>real christian
>on Sup Forums

why didn't god grant you a hexatruple get?

It's actually illegal to claim to know when he will return (exactly), but most bible scientists and I do think that he will return during our lifetime (next 50 yrs probably).
no idea
The Memory Book
about twice a week, usually on Reddit/Sup Forums
Because I want to offer something to people like you.
yes
Because he is God's son. And I primarily pray to God.
>muh edgy Sup Forums

Why do you workship a pedophile?

^
see matthew 19:14

Was it your father's beating or your mom's abuse that lead you to the autistic route of thought?

kek

Hahahah no scientific proof that the world is older then 5000 years, hahahahaha. Nigger you know them dinosaur bones at the smitsonian.

Are gay people sinful?
Or are they "all brothers and sisters in the eyes of god"?

Do you belive in a aliens

Prove to me that there is a god.
The collective ramblings of old madmen called "the Holy Bible" does not count, as much of what was written can be disproven

They are here to test our faith. Don't get fooled, m8.
I think the book is very clear about this.
If they exist, they were also created by God. But since they are never mentioned in the bible, I doubt their existence.

I almost fell out of my chair reading this .lol

Hahahahhahahaahhahahaha well ur gonna die in 2 years anyway so i wont bother anymore but you are one stupid idiot.

I have no friends to watch MLP with, will Jesus be friend and watch it with me?

>Bible Scientists

forget that, we have living trees that are older than that, the Sumerians and Mesopotamian culture is older than that.

I can watch it with you. Actually like it.

why does god sent unbaptised babies to hell?

Hey OP just wondering where u got that sick DC hat!!

Toasters were never mentioned in the bible either so how the hell did I burn my mouth with a pop tart, faggot?

exactly, and THEY were in the bible.

How much Greek do you know?

Indeed beer alone is 6000 years old (invented by the mesopotamians)

how did Noah get every animal onto the ark? how did he keep penguins and lions in the same climate? how did he get the sloth to come to the ark when it travels 6ft per hour and lives in Brazil?

If god loves the world and one of the commandment asks that we not kill eachother, then why did the Catholics go on the centuries long killing spree we call the "Crusades" and th e "Spanish Inquisition"?

Modern science is built upon the bible. Nothing in it was ever disproven.

More proof?
If there is no God, then:
1) How was the universe created?
2) Where will you go after death?
3) From where do we get morals?

He is always with you. I can always feel his presence around me.
Walmart
God did inspire the inventor of the toaster. It doesn't have to be mentioned in the bible.
not true. Don't listen to distractors who say stuff like this.
with God's help

What do you think of Stryper's latest album. 2013's "No More Hell To Pay"? Instant Christian Classic, am I right?

why did Jesus kill children for throwing stones at him?

Hahahahahaha distractors, thank (god?) you have diabetes and soon your foot will fall off.

goatfuckers wrote a book 2000 years ago that the earth is old 6000 years and you believe that.
there are pedophiles in churches, yet you believe they are people of god. all i see is money grabing people.if god can kill babies who are gonna be hitler, then why does he let the evil people in churches live. don't tell me thats his plan

I'm like 70% sure this fat fucker is a guy.

Googled him.
Aspergers
Likes pepsi for some goddamn reason
Total Swag fag
encyclopediadramatica.se/Joseph8276

Judges 1:19
Iron Chariots crush armies blessed by god

Because Jesus is a straight G, thugging ass street nigga.

real as fuck fam

Holy moley there OP

1: the universe as we know it was created by an event known as "the Big Bang" and before that, was a large mass of condensed matter
2:Nowhere/ ghost
3: the people who believe set the morals. The morals then impacted the society in Europe because the catholic faith was everywhere, and any non catholics where murdered. This then spread throughout aisa and the Americas.

>1) How was the universe created?
it was created it rapidly expanded from a hot and condensed state

>2) Where will you go after death?
in the ground

>3) From where do we get morals?
from analyzing and understanding that my actions have consequences, where do you get your morals? from a God that sanctions slavery, genocide, infanticide, rape, sacrifice and eternal punishment for a finite crime?

1) Big bang faggot , gravitational waves n' shit
2) nowhere the only reason you are you is because your brain is more evoluated than cats
3) ????