I'm gay and considering suicide. Any suggested painful ways?

I'm gay and considering suicide. Any suggested painful ways?

Other urls found in this thread:

gaychristian.net/justins_view.php
youtube.com/watch?v=NyCGBsH8KDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

come be my boyfriend. I'm quite a dickhead so while I'd love you and care for you you'd endure some Sup Forums tier hatred along with teasing, wind ups and general bullshit

use razor wire coated with bleach and hang yourself with it

Stab yourself with a sharp kitchen steak knife, ungodly faggot whore sinner slut.

why painful?

Slice wrist, remember across the street not down the lane

Take a bath in bleach tell you die and or starve yourself

he want to die so down the road you fucker

wow this is a pretty good meme

Don't do it bro, love ya

>Any suggested painful ways?
be gay

Old age. Suffer every day.

Use a cheese grater

faggot

Trips is always right.

Don't want you to commit suicide. But you could go to Iran and confess that you are gay

At least read whats on the website before doing said actions.

gaychristian.net/justins_view.php

You could try dying of celibacy

Faggot

the truth has been told

bugchasing. Gif related

Tear your smelly shitty faggot arse with some sharp metal then find an HIV poz man. 1/2

2/2

Then let mr HIV man rape ur faggot arse and cum inside you. The arse tearing will hurt like hell, along with the rough sex. On top of that you'll get HIV/AIDS and die painfully and slowly. If you desire you can find other negs (hiv negative men/women) to fuck and spread your yummy new disease

webm related

Hey user, don't like faggots so I'm going to do you a solid.

Pic related

Gets aids, then slit your neck as you jump from a tall building overlooking a populated area.

>jump
>slit neck
>spray aidsblood everywhere
>infect faggots with blood
>body might land on some poor dickhead
>lol dickhead died by blunt force faggot

Hello, OP here to tell you all it's just a prank Sup Forumsro i just wanted to see how many replies i could get so yeah love you all

good, i hope you actually successfully kill yourself

I really hope you reconsider, maybe even sleep on it, but do ask Jesus for help. You won't be going to hell for being gay, however you will be going to hell for not letting God choose when you die. I'll even pray for you friend. Lets be honest it's going to happen but it isn't your decision.

How old are you?

Kik?

stab anus

DaddiesFailure

method suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=NyCGBsH8KDk

Move to Iran

Don't. If you off yourself, the terrorists have won.

Dont do it! Maybe tomorrow u'll fall in love!

colon perforation
how you do it is up to you but I recommend the "mr hands" style.. lube up and take a horse dick

die by a lack of oxygen caused by cock in your throat

Drink one cup bleach, chase it with one cup ammonia or ammonia based cleaner. After 2 minutes, pull trigger on shutgun wedged into your anus beforehand.

Do this

this

what iff instead of comiting suicide i can say i love you user keep being strong, im gay too and shits hard but someday ull be happy.
ive been unhappy for years but hope isnt dead for me
if troll then fuck ya

If you do it, SJWs and other such inhuman pieces of shit are going to use the fact of yer departure as a reinforcer to their shield. Don't do it faggot, there are people that actually care for you, you need to endure and search for 'em.

A Varon-T disruptor

TAKE AS MANY OF YOUR KIND AS POSSIBLE
K THX BYE

Why?