Cuckold thread. Anons post their gf/wives, tell who they are. Bulls say what they do to them

Cuckold thread. Anons post their gf/wives, tell who they are. Bulls say what they do to them.

Send your wives/gf's kik's to necrololicon so they don't get spammed and I will send them my 8" dick.

what is this? cuckolding for pussies?

Girlfriend... she has only had sex with me... trying to talk her into cuckolding me. Let me know what you would do to her for more pice with her face.

I would tie her up and have her suspended, back facing to the ground, and throatfuck her. I would be slapping her tits so she squeals and spitting on her face. I would finish deep in her throat and leave the cum to drip out her mouth.

another incase user from old thread's still around

How would you fuck her?

user of fianceƩ still there?

Bump my gf

moar

I'll post my girlfriend again ;) what would you guys do to her?

anyone eould fuck?

gf on left wwyd

She's so fucking hot. How does it make you feel I'm jacking it to her right now?

Would you fuck my GF?

my gf

Push her on the ground and fuck her slutty face until she's choking

she must have great tits

Keep going?

Would love to know what you would do. Have plenty of pics for replies

Think you can make her choke? She loves to deepthroat

need nudes

I would invite you and her over for video games and pizza then we would have ice cream and watch movies until we crashed out on the floor.

Here's my sister. Have fun

>implying Alphas would get involved with this degeneracy

wife

I'm pretty sure I can.. she gonna get tears in her eyes and will beg you that I stop! Show me some nudes of her

Nice

Soon to be wife

Holy fucking shit is that a bridge?

Damn!

you are joking

More since the first wasn't enough

What do you like?:)

Anybody?

wouldbump/10

Mind to give me your kik?

theyre spectacular

That ass

moar PLEASE

i would love to watch her fucking other guys, wwyd anons

I would leave her there for a few hours, just so her slutty golden hair touches the ground. Then I would lightly touch her clit, arouse her while she stuggles against it. Then drop the suspension, so she hits the ground, and fuck her ass with her body on the cold concrete. While spitting on her slut face. When I finish I would pick up her teared face and cum all over it. Then I would tie her back up again.

GF. What you do?

cuck me?

Leave me yours instead

Nothin for mine?

;)

Gerk0ma

Girlfriend on the right

Go to a movie... only if you were ok with it.

Wow! Very nice

posted quite a few of her in the last thread
quite flattering to know others find her that hot!

Holy crap she is gorgeous

see

ty :D

I think i can make that poor slut gag on my 8" dick. I won't let her stop until she sucks all the cum out of my fat cock though.

Lucky you, she loves sucking huge cocks

Want to eat that gorgeous pussy

Nice, can you post more pics of her? I would love to ram my cock down her throat. Preferably while you watch.

She's only ever had me, who wants her?

I would crawl over her and start making out with her, then move one hand down under her to feel up her pussy, and one hand down over her ass and start slapping her ass, when she breaks the kiss to moan I give her an even harder slap

Here, she wants to be a model

I'll take a turn. What does she like?

GF. What would you do to her?

nigger cum

it be hot to move up behind her and slide my hands down over her breast, feeling and groaping her tits. maybe I'd put a hand around her throat to make sure she knows who's in charge

Someone's gotta be down to cuck me with her

She can be my own personal fucktoy instead. I bet she would look beautiful when positioned on all fours as I violate her insides, moaning my name while you play with your small cock in front of her.

would love to fuck her pussy from behinf while grab those tits. it would be better seeing you fucking mine

What's the youngest she'd ride?

twist and squish her nipples, her whimpering would make me hard.

Absolutely.

Fuck my bound bitch

Oh yea

Please keep posting

My 20 yo GF, she had only 1 guy before me. She's really wild in bed doing all kind of stuff ( swallowing, creampies, taking dick from ass to mounth). Tell me what would you do to her and I'll drop nudes

details?

What would you do to my little Irish girl?

Would love to hear what you'd do

I'd say 18 but know she's flirted with her stepson's (my son) friends.

Fuck you should share her with your friends

more if requested

I could hire her for a gig, making her show off sexy outfit after outfit. wonder how long it would take until she notices that Im taking advantage of her

Whaat do you her?

Perfect candidate for dp, but eating her out first so that she's good and slippery.

I request more pls