I know this is a long shot being Sup Forums, but anyone have experience sleeping / hooking up with older women...

I know this is a long shot being Sup Forums, but anyone have experience sleeping / hooking up with older women? How would one hit on an older woman? Say at a bar or something?

At a bar or something

Internet

Ok thanks
But I'm looking more for advice or something to say. Like how to make it obvious that I'm showing interest without coming off strong and making a fool of myself

Just having a normal conversation is a start.

I've tried craigslist, but I feel like most attractive ladies aren't going through cl since cl doesn't have the best rep...

bump for interest.
I've only tried tinder ,but no luck. only young hoes on that.

bump for interest also

Just talk to a single mom on any hookup app. They are craving cock after their husband broke their heart

Cougars usually stay away from clubs. Most cities have known 'cougar' bars. Basically look clean cut and that you take care of yourself, start conversation, be polite and present yourself well, also dont be a pussy and dont be afraid to compliment them and to make sexual references unless youre a complete beta autist. Bit of a different game than girls your age but i like older women myself, they generally dont play games and know exactly what they want. My wife is 5 years older than me, my biggest age gap was a 55 year old when i was 20, shit was cash.

tinder ain't giving the best results.. what age range are u talking about, 40+?

Also too if youre a young guy at a cougar bar theres a good chance they will approach you, if they want the dino they go and get it.

I always made sure thru knew I was there. Later in the night one would take me. Sweet spot was always 50 year old women. From age 16 on up.

I matched with a few older women on Tinder but yeah, didn't go anywhere.

>my biggest age gap was a 55 year old when i was 20
>bangs grandma

Yeah granny could suck the chrome off a trailer a hitch when she took her teeth out.

oh man...I wish!can you give a bit more insight?
I'm 21 and I'm really curious about cougars.
I currently have a 16 yo girlfriend.She knows about this "crave" of mine.In my mind it would be "ok" if I cheated with an older woman.

Checked and thats a retarded thought but if its what you wanna do then go for. Theres not too much more i can offer man. I cant hold your hand through it. Bottom line, dont be scared of rejection you faggot.

>333
>000
>16 yo
>still wants more

A million keks

whos that

bump