Does Tinder work well? I just turned 21...

Does Tinder work well? I just turned 21, I'm a virgin but I've went out on casual dates with a decent amount of girls and meet girls when I go downtown too. I guess I'm nervous or something, I overthink stuff a lot.

I get "friendzoned" a lot too, but I have enough friends in my life so I usually end up going no-contact with anyone that says that.

A lot of people seem surprised that I haven't been on Tinder before, and I'm wondering if it's that amazing to use. Apparently most people on it are 18-22yo (at least around here). Is it worth a shot? Has anyone met great girls on there?

cmon fagget today seems /comfy/ as fuck to cuddle and watch a movie or something

i like meeting people in person really. its much more interesting that way. the cute girl working at the coffee shop/whatever store. at school/work. i hate online dating, its for insecure fags, or really picky people.

I got it, had a handful of one-time hookups.
currently seeing 2 different girls off there who both have tolerable personalities as women go.

but you do sound like a little bitch so ymmv or whatever

Same boat here, OP
just turned 21, virgin, starting tinder after taking a break from it for around 8-10 months

nigger you fucking had tinder for 8 months and didnt slay ANY pussy.

i cannot comprehend what the fuck type of shit you must be saying to these girls to fuck up the easiest thing in the world

u wanna get laid OP? get a bunch of MDMA and ask some girls to party. girls love molly, makes them right horny too

I killed my account at the end of last summer because I started a relationship
Also, I'm not banging fat chicks if that's the only results you're getting

Do you guys use any other apps like Hot or Not, Bumble, or Happn? What kind of results if so?

bump

bump

in that case how did you get into a relationship without fucking, the questions just keep coming.
I've had all types of girls off tinder, skinny girls want to fuck just as much as fat ones do.

nope, the advantage of tinder is that everyone uses it and its streamlined and fast. you can easily get laid every single day if you have the sex drive, I don't have it and I have other hobbies than sex, but tinder is stupid easy

Like any other dating or hook up site, the key to success is two things:

Talking to them
Failing occasionally

At least that's what I understand about it. I have had a tinder, pof, zoosk, match, eharmony, meetme, coffee meets bagel for years. But my huge problem is while I want a gf or sex or any form of a womanly touch, I remember that getting that involves real human interaction and I really don't like that, so I say the shittiest thing you can say to anyone: nothing.

Once I associate a face to text, it's too much interaction for me. Hence why I lurk the Sup Forums.

>how did you get into a relationship without fucking
I met her in person rather than through the app. She was a great person and attractive so I didn't really care if she didn't put out

I know I have to use the shotgun approach. So, do you pay for it to do more likes per day?
Also, can you post your profile?

post some of your conversation starters

>tinder, pof, zoosk, match, eharmony, meetme, coffee meets bagel for years
Have you tried OkCupid, Happn, Bumble, or Hot or Not?
Also what do you think of those other services compared to tinder?

just came back from a one night thing from hot or not, had the app for 2 days, and I already have 2 other girls ready for it

Forgot about OKCupid. I have one of those too.

If you're just looking to fuck, stick with Tinder. If you're looking to fuck but want to pretend you're above that, all the other sites work great. If you're looking for a relationship online, your best best is to be more active on boards of your hobbies (like a vidyagame, music board, etc) cos at least then you can find someone with an interesting subject to talk about.

Does anyone even consider MeetMe good? I tried it but it's a lot of fake accounts or retarded people.

>2016
>20's virgin
Any girl you hook up with now your age is going to laugh at how inexperienced and bad at sex you are. She's probably taken a collective 10 meters or so of dick by now. Just give up bro. Buy a fleshlight or something

nice!

I used Tinder for a while. I ended up having sex with two girls I met. It's not bad but you need to have a picture of you wearing a camo hat, your truck, and a holding a fish on a boat and holding a beer. Gotta look as redneck as possible.

Honestly gotta act like you are hardcore and don't give a fuck, otherwise girls will pass over you.

This is probably the best fucking idea I've ever heard on Sup Forums ever lmao. Cute girls love weed and molly, but I don't use drugs lol. Also not OP

I don't pay for the premium app
I rate a 6 on every /soc/ face rate thread
I do occasionally use up all my likes for the day.
my profile has moderately attractive pictures of me doing interesting things, oh and a picture of me and my dog, that helps
and the bio section lists a couple hobbies I have, and expresses that I really like burritos. just be like overly normal and a tiny bit funny

I just say something about something they have written in their bio, or about one of their pictures, I try to think of something witty, and if they say something back that I think is lame and not witty, I know we won't have banter and I give up.

I will say, I would probably have a more formulaic system if I wanted to have sex with a different girl every couple days, but I just play a slower game these days

>2016
>implying sex is hard

>tfw ugly as fuck

Is Tinder a no go for me?

lmao not true at all. Girls have very low expectation from guys nowadays. Just disregard the girl after you cum and she will just assume you weren't into her in the first place, which is why the sex was lame

Someone post good openers.
"Wanna listen to music and make out" worked well. Need more like these

you just say something witty about their bio. Just get them talking about something that they're passionate about

Tinder ain't the place to find a cuddle buddy, holmes.

and then you punch them RIGHT IN THE BUTTHOLE

wanna be my cuckold?

I ended up fucking myself over a year ago out of a decent woman, I was a virgin at the time. I knew a girl was interested in me, but was afraid to pursue it because I was a virgin.

>hook up with fatty for practice because virgin
>sex was horrible, did not even cum first time
>next day she adds me on facebook, it auto goes through, she puts relationship status, goes through with out my approval
>get some grats comments, then several warnings from friends and family
>face palming all week after that
>girl I originally had a thing for stops commenting on my facebook
>mutual friend says she was weirded out by this fat girl posting all this shit on my facebook, but she did have a thing for me in the past
>delete facebook few months later

Whats worse is that people after this incident stopped saying I should get a GF, like they finally realize some thing is wrong with me when it comes to relationships.

Mixed bag. Saw mostly trash, but met my current gf there. Worth the rummage for the decent minority

>Try Tinder
>Got around 4 matches maximum in a span of a month
>3 older women who aren't really my type
>1 blonde "party" girl which isn't my type either
>Just want to bang
>None of them reply my message

God damn, im a 7/10 at best, pretty tall and [spoiler]soon to be a doctor[/spoiler], i thought it would be easier but apparently bitches hate money nowadays.

I was trying to hook up with a girl but she's leaving the city next month, told me she didn't really want a relationship because of it, next day i find her on Tinder.

I swiped right instantly but i should have super liked her so she knew i've seen her, anything i can do to make her appear again? i'd like to titty fuck those beautiful white breasts