This is what I'm eating for dinner. Should I just kill myself? I ate pizza out of the trash a few days ago

This is what I'm eating for dinner. Should I just kill myself? I ate pizza out of the trash a few days ago.

for the price you payed for that gif peanut butter you could have gotten a huge bag of rice to feed yourself for days.

How much rice, approximately for what cost?

stop doing that shit, it can cause major brain damage.

that doesn't look like a complete meal user

I bought a 10lb bag of rice for $3 today on sale. Also bought a 10lb bag of potatoes for $4. Peanut butter, especially name brand, can be absurdly expensive. Beans are terribly cheap, too. Beans and rice is a pretty healthy meal but rather bland. Find a hot sauce you like or some kind of seasoning and you can stop being such a faggot.

this. ppl just live off of beans and rice in lots of countries.

buy spaghetti

Sell your plasma if you need money, $50 the first five times, $30 or so each time after, you can do it twice a week

Beans are an excellent source of dietary fiber, too. Most Americans (I'm burger) are severely lacking in their fiber intake. Eat fucking beans.

rice and beans together give you all the animo acids you need,replacing any proteins you may not have the moeny for... dont be a faggot

This is such a fuckin bait look at those counter tops they be expensive af

i lived off of beans and rice for a long while. beans have excellent protein and rice all the carbohydrates. and buy herbs and spices from the dollar store and you're set.

I was wondering this as well. Regardless of how expensive they may be they look very clean. If you don't have money for food you definitely don't have money to buy things to clean with.

Congrats OP. You've gotten people who have actually lived the shit off of beans and rice to give you useful advice while your fatass eats spoonfuls of luxurious peanut butter.

Rice, lentils and legumes are the way to go. Potato leek soup is very nutritious and when i get the vege from a farmer's market I can make the week's worth of lunches for about 1.5 USD.

By the way, that "cheese" is literally sawdust.

But those beans (or lentils) dry. Dirt fucking cheap... Like less than a buck a pound, a pound will feed you for like 2+ days.

Do cocaine and don't worry about

OP confirmed fat faggot that eats spoonfuls of peanut butter, because he's a fat piece of shit

5lbs of rice $3 - $4 and some eggs $1.50 - $2.00.Steam it, fry it, buy an onion $0.70 bell pepper $0.60, fresh mushrooms $2 or whatever cheap veggies u like. You can make the same dish a dozen different ways. Being poor doesn't mean eating bad...... download the broke student cookbook and eat like a king for a week on $10.

Also, look for big bags of rice noodles or wheat noodles to change it up when rice is boring, and bulk frozen chicken is normally less than $2/lb in the US and makes a million possible things.

Every man should be able to feed himself properly.

I have a mental illness so I'm not permitted to donate blood.

It's faux granite its basically linoleum

True dat, I soak red/black beans overnight and make bombass refired beans. And I managed to find decent Mccormick spice pack at a dollar tree that came with garlic powder, paprika, cilantro and cumin so I'm set for basic mexican food.

And big bags of corn flower will let you fri cheap fish n meat easily

You can see the beveled joints. Literally the cheapest type you can get.

>animo acids
>animo
>nemo

Hehe

the real question here is why the fuck was there pizza in the trash
who throws that shit away