That's right niggers. I just graduated from a top tier university. Suck my tiny dick. Pic unrelated

That's right niggers. I just graduated from a top tier university. Suck my tiny dick. Pic unrelated
Can we get a R34 thread? I fucking love Hilda from pokemon

im graduating from an ivy league equivalent (not in USA) in a few months
you dont impress me shitlord

>not United States of Trump
>claims ivy league
I'd accept your claim but I like my college grauates to have degrees from real universities, not eurodegrees lolololololol

>36 on the world rankings

That's pretty mediocre tbh, i was expecting better for you to be bragging about it. What did you study anyway?

>entire world
>ranked 36
Wow what a fag amirite?

Studied chemistry. Shit was not easy man.

organic chem is easy as shit pussy

>implying a B.Sc. in chemistry consists of soley organic chemistry

>chemistry degree

that will come in real handy when you're mixing the 11 secret herbs and spices at KFC working as a cook since "chemistry" isn't a real job.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's terrible, it's just saying "I graduated from the university of illinois" doesn't quite have the same ring to it as "I graduated from cambridge" or "I graduated from Caltech". It doesn't have that international prestige.

Pretty good OP. Except Champaign is in the middle of fucking nowhere. Sounds boring out there. I don't know.

I was jk friend

apparently "cambridge" has no respect because it isnt american
kek
that opinion probably came from a trailer trash nigger who barely made it through high school

Pretty sure graduating from the U of I has international recognition

>Pretty sure graduating from the U of I has international recognition
I go to the University of melbourne in Australia (23 on the list btw) and I've literally never heard of it before. Nor have any of my english friends.

it's not bad, but it's not worth bragging about

I've never heard of them before (I'm the snobby guy from above who is graduating soon)

whoops, 33 not 23

Yep. Chemistry has literally no practical applications

Still waiting on some R34 stuff...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This thread is slowing becoming a cringe bread

yeah you could be a shit-tier high school teacher
good point

OP i'm gonna contribute a bit to your thread

>shit tier high school teacher who uses literally freshman year chemistry to become a meth kingpin that has millions of dollars and a reputation
Sorry, I'll just crawl back into my hole with my degree that literally no use in the world. I can't do anything with this STEM degree. Might as well have a degree in english. I'm sorry Sup Forums i've failed you

Fucking Hilda.....
I love you user

will u grad school? I am also studying chemistry

nice dubs
hey, if you're that fucking deluded that think you can be anything you see on tv why not aim a bit higher? Why not become, say, spiderman? I'm sure spiderman could find some room for improvement with a chemistry degree..?

I laugh and feel pity for this thread.

MOAR GWEN oh god do I cum hard for gwen

does that include oxford?

>hurr durr i think that a person making a comparison means they think they can be any fictional character
>what's chemistry?
>what's logic?
>Anyone who makes any comparison to any fictional character is now responsible for believing they can become that character and that is what they are destined to be

I think I overdid my insults and made OP an hero
Well, I still got it!

Mate, I can't believe i have to tell you this but making and selling meth doesn't work the same way as it does in the movies. Why would some dealer pay you loads of cash to supply him when he could get some disposable meth-heads to follow a recipe instead.

but movies

Well to be fair a chemistry degree isn't exactly going to get you rolling in cash. The best you're going to get for a long time is some menial 9-5 labwork on low pay.

What school? i go to an ivy league. :/ not graduating yet. school in the Boston area here.

Oh shit im reminded of the faithful tepig now. Also i don't have trainer on hand right now so have chicken waifu

sydney uni
pretty much the top uni outside of usa/UK

U of Illinois top tier?! Pfft!!! Christ your funny...just like your degree.

>implying oxford is comparable to top tier private schools in the USA

oxford is like community college in america

pretty much. the only reason rhodes scholars are held high is because of an outdated social stigma. most state schools in the US are at the same level as oxford truthfully.

is that why most americans struggle to even find their own country on a map?