R8 that face thread

R8 that face thread

Bronson user reporting in

R8 my face
Inb4 9/11

10/10 XD ! u kindof look like my fav youtuber pewdiepie *brofist* and i love adventuretim it's so random and funny XD

Lose weight trim beard and make it even

pffft nah im good i like how it is

Dem glasses and that killer beard 10/10

Terrible hair reporting

Not bad 8/10

Thank you

No probs bruh

inb4 cereal killer

You look like a Ruby programmer that uses a MacBook and goes on Tumblr. In other words, a fuckin beta.

who knows i might be :D

I don't even own a macbook nor do I use tumblr.Thanks for trying though.Btw,show your face pussy.

Nice Beard

So I've head a few friends who identified as satanist. Here's what I've found. It's mostly adopted because of the novelty of it. Because it creates the "I'm a bad boy" image. It's worn just like any t-shirt or ring. The title is a accessory. Drinking and bbq-ing and asking questions starts to reveal that most only learn enough about it to pass as one. It's a tool to get laid by appearing dark. There are real ones out there, I just haven't met any.

like a hybrid of early Michael Jackson, Eric Andre, and Shia Labeouf

so basically 6/10

Good looking beard bruh

you only look stern because of the beard. without it, you would look like the friendliest dad in the neighborhood that helps set up swing sets and slides

Your frame is decent so in the future if you decided to start lifting and packing on the weight it'll sit well, but you gotta get rid of that jew frow. I'd say get it as short as you can. Also, that David Blaine face isn't doing you any favors either. I'd also trim those eyebrows a bit because you look like your half Muppet.

Thank you

This is an old pic. I got a hair cut

And senpai i do lift

I'm not a Satanist, I just hate Christians.
I hate people of all religions, but in my culture Christians are what I'm in contact with the most

maybe you're right. I look like a kid without a beard though.

Hahahahahahahahahahahagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

anyone here believe in ghosts?

i do

hallo

three cringe threads at once, great jobs kids!

But you program in Ruby
Kek

I don't even know what the fuck Ruby is tbh.