I've finally done it...

I've finally done it. I've created a bacteria that can freeze water and weigh it down enough to continue to freeze water from the bottom up. You guys are all fucked. Trips and the bacteria will be released into an environment of your choosing. Your fate rests in your hands /b.

your house

Africa

looks like a bunch of used tampons

Those aren't bacteria cells, OP. Not even close.

>Specific ocean

So, you just read Cat's Cradle?

Bullshit.

>creating a bacteria

Why don't you do the good thing here, re-freeze the polar ice caps, so that everyone will shut up about global warming

Alternatively; put bait in pooper?

>bacteria cells
>undergoing meiosis
>bacteria forming tissue

JUST

Freezing water from the bottom up, ha good one

fucking waste

That's a picture of a plant cell undergoing meiosis you fuck.

Those are muscle cells. Nice try but you're not fooling anyone who knows basic biology,

lol, bacteria dont have a nucleus, nice try fag

*mitosis

fixed it for you

wrong, theyre plant

If you don't start in Madagascar, you're a fuckin twat.

China like ching Chang or wherever the Olympics were in 2008

Spain

He misspoke. He plans to use bacteria to catalyze the replication rate of his virus.

Onion root to be exact. Op here, you guys go crazy over the smallest details. I call my creation ice9. My microscope broke before I could take more recent photo of my brilliant creation. I could bring this world to an end.

Those are stained onion cells...

almost.

Brazil.

Bring yourself to an end
No one cares

Fascinating, Mr. Vonnegut. Please, tell us more.

Prove that these aren't just cells regenerating because that's all theyre doing,

Oh shit! Are we talking to the real life Felix Hoenikker?

Drop it in the ocean. Preferably where it would kill everyone.

any islamic state

Those are plant cells which have been stained. If you had created bacteria capable of somehow freezing water, you would also need to ensure that they could survive and reproduce.

Problem; no water

DO IT
O

I
T

ISRAEL

Madagascar

You forgot to mention that ice 9 melts at 45.8 degrees C rather than 0. You should swallow a load of it.

REEEE

Wanna be Ice 9

Well no trips but Madagascar is the prime choice. Pics to prove it in 2 mins.

North pole

Wouldnt it spread everywhere eventually, you know like the negros did.

niggeeer

You should have listened while you had the chance... good bye you fucking jungle bunnies

Does it compete well with native bacteria? Because otherwise it is nothing. Your lab grown thing will be like a purebreed toy poodle among wolves. You may joyfully exclaim it is compact and effecient, but nature will rape and eat your cozy enviroment created thing.

Rollin for Japan

I like how London is pinpointed several hundred miles west of Ireland
What poor aim, go ahead even if your bait is real, I think we'll be fucking okay lmao