England could have won 3-0. If only we had someone who can cnvert goals

England could have won 3-0. If only we had someone who can cnvert goals.

Oh wait, we do, he's the EPL player of the season and he was left ON THE FUCKING BENCH the whole match

You dare doubt Woy's superior tactics?

Roy is a man of tactics not subs

>scoring goals in EPL is relevant
Top fucking kek your whole team plays in that shit league and they couldn't do shit against players who play in Russian league.

I just feel bad for England at this point.
They are like that one retarded kid who goes to basketball court to score three pointer and dreams how he ll succeed every night before he goes to sleep just so he misses every shot in the morning and people around him cheer him up. I feel like that kid could be Rooney himself judging by his looks.

>jameme vardy

We're gonna wrek you slovakia

PAYET AND KANTE DELIVERED

VARDY IN BENCH HAHAHAHAHAHA WOY

No Vardy, no party. What shit management.

>muh tactics
>muh system

Soccer is fucking unbelievably stubborn and conservative. Drives me crazy.

Can someone explain why Vardy didn't start?

Can you explain why Kane took all corners?
Of course you can't, not even Woy can

Philosophy

We need a progressive manager

i just want to see him play, he's been consistent all season, he has to play

Plz ITV grill Woy

this

holy fucking shit this

I fucking hate analytic football

FOOTBALL ISN'T FUCKING CHESS

RELY ON YOUR PLAYERS NOT YOUR FUCKING PHILOSOPHY

pretty much this

Ay up pal dont put Van Gaal in that bracket, he brought through the youth

Defoe > Vardy > Sturridge > Kane

No, you're gonna draw against them and be the worst 3rd of any groups

epl is better than your shit league mate. how many CLs do slovenian clubs have?

lads i'm fucking sick of it

like, i genuinely cannot bear to watch the last 20 minutes of an england game because the subs who should come on never do. it's always fucking milner or some other useless cunt whilst the boys with promise and talent are left watching and getting frustrated.

VARDY AND RASHFORD SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON FROM THE START RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF ROY HODGESON FUCK OFF ENGLISH FOOTBALL LISTEN TO YOUR FANS LISTEN TO YOUR FANS RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>W-we could have won, we just didn't want to!

>Vardy
He should have been on instead of Lallana or Sterling from the beginning, or at the very least subbed in for one of them at halftime.

>Rashford

lol

He shouldn't have taken Rppmey off, he was controlling the midfield

Should have replaced sterling with wilshere instead, then brought vardy on

well they didn't. England got petrol in the second half and got scored on

Lallana at least had a good first half

The only thing I can assume is that he was saving Vardy for Wales. Or maybe Dier shouldn't have scored, because then Roy decided 1-0 was enough.

Why does he insist on using fucking milner to see games out, he is utterly useless and gives away the ball. He can't even defend that well, he just runs like a headless chicken

Suspended because of hooliganism

Hopefully now that Milner literally handed a point to Russia (his slip let the ball go back to them which was the start of the attack, and he then fell asleep and lost the goal scorer he was marking) that's it for him

Fuck me, Woy completely lost it this game. From Kane taking corners to bringing on Milner, it was one giant fuckup.

And what role did Sterling have? His first touch was poor, he ran when he should have passed and passed when he should have run, the guy was less than useless tonight.

bringing up youth =/= simple good tactics that idiot footballers can understand

He didn't embrace diversity

Married a slap

Russia's two CBs are old and slow AND they were caught out a few times in the first half. Why the fuck Roy didn't put Vardy on at half time, or even sub him on at all, is beyond me. What a retarded coach you have.

>Wheelchair
>Milner
Jesus Christ

As if Vardy would have helped. He's English too.

English = shit.

You should just accept that you're never going to win anything.

BECAUSE WOY IS A FUCKING CUNT

Garry Monk for England

*slag

Coach benched him worried he would be aggressive around mongols.

Based Louis got third place in a world cup, Roy can't compete with him

Also why is your big, tall striker Kane taking free kicks instead of standing in the box? There were a lot of header chances but he wasn't in position.

Seriously if we can't beat Russia what hope do we have

I HOPE WOY GETS KILLED BY RUSSIAN ULTRAS IN HIS SLEEP TONIGHT FUCKING BELLEND

A lot of people are asking the same question
We don't fucking know m8

None. Literally none whilst Roy is in charge and Sterling starts FUCKING NONE

Your occasions weren't that clear senpai. If you count it that way, Russia had a couple good ones too.

>Roy decided 1-0 was enough.
This was a big mistake. 1-0 is never enough, even late on

>Can someone explain why Vardy didn't start?

Because he's a meme player and Kane is better

Isn't that slovenia?

b-but I thought Woy was a tactical genius!

The English posters on Sup Forums told me so!

Is that why he's on corner kick duty?

He chatted shit

>Rooney on the midfield
>stershit starting
>Kane taking corners
Woy is getting senile, isn't he?

Bringing up youth = creating competition within a team = a good tactic

When there's no competition in a team you end up with Kane standing up front doing nothing and Hart taking stupid chances cos they know their not gonna be taken out the team

That's why our CMF, DMF and AMF areas are so good, Wayne, Alli know they have to play well or they lose out to Barkley, Wilshere, Henderson, other players don't have that pressure

I don't understand

Also, why is Kane taking corners? Isn't he tallest player on England squad?

>DMF

Who does Dier have to compete with at that position?

this is official chatting of shit you will get banged in the near future.

I'll bang your mum, m8.

WHY THE FUCK IS KANE TAKING CORNERS THOUGH??

HEY! Are you really doubting Woy's philosophy, you cunt?

Crispkino

Rooney on the midfield was seriously good idea. Everything else was shit though

Do they all taste the same or is it a mix of flavours?

>muh woy

Because he's a big club worshiper

It's the only way to explain dropping Drinkwater from the squad and taking 'le 5 good games his whole career' aka Rashford and all of Liverpool's shite. Fucking Lallana would not be anywhere near this team if he still played for Southampton.

>game starts
>England looks terrifying, great ball possession and are able to create chances seemingly at will
>genuinely think they've finally assembled a cup winning squad

>30th minute mark
>lost all steam, reverted back to mindless Arsenal tier (((tactics)))

>2nd half starts
>same old, same old
>eek out a goal from a free kick
>get sucker punched right before the end

thanks a lot shitters, you've just lost me 40€. I could have fed my entire village for a month

Woy fell for the club synergy meme.
He thought that if he was gonna play Walker, Rose, Dier and especially Alli, that Kane would be better because they're all familiar with each other (Spurs players)

Wong as usual though

>Cry moar

Analysis

Rooney is shit. I literally called this months ago

>Vardy will ride line while Rooney squanders chances as usual
No matter how good England is, they will be forever shit until they sove the fucking politics that rewards people like Rooney with spots on the team.

Well played Schennikov, great ball. Rose overcompact and no body shape to know where the back post runner is. I wonder if in analysis we will see Rose leaving his zone to 'help' when there's a guy coming behind who he can't see due to his body shape. I'm not sure who he's marking, likely nobody as its a random situation. But as he is in the back post zone, he must see runners. He never looks. Could Alli block the run? Maybe. If Rose is open, does he adjust his position? Maybe. Things to look at to learn

Crouchy saying England should've scored 3. Im not sure i remember 3 great chances. Rooney's is a decent chance, Lallana's is ok. Were England good to watch? Yes Did they deserve to win? Yes Are there positives to take from the game? Yes So, at least they didn't lose

Woy might need to risk it and play Stones

Spurs players did good though.

It was the Livershit and Manure players that let us down once again

I hate Roy Hodgson so damn much.

>1 - 1 vs russia
>wales have 3 points
>we could actually lose to slovaks

Im thinking of a group stage exit and woy wont be fired

who likes him? Normally there a camp for a manager in but it seems everyone hates woy

Well the real question is why Sterling was playing. He was by far the worst player on the pitch and Woy decided to finish the game with 2 unused subs.

Hell Sterling was never a good player to begin with, at least Kane scored a lot of goals in the league.

Can you dispute the genius that is Woy Hodgson?

>Fail to start Vardy
>Fail to bring on Vardy
>Lets Harry Kane TAKE the corners
>Subs off Rooney, because why not??
>Subs off Stirling for Milner

His philosophy is fucking flawless lads.

>Defoe > Vardy
no

There were at least two chances which Vardy would have scored.

Kane was a fucking cuck tonight.

>Sturridge
Who keeps rating this selfish le step over to the right man

It's just the beginning of another 3 games, 1 (one) point and out episode for engleland.

>who likes him?
The FA

England's biggest meme players

>Sterling
>Kane

Welbeck LW and Vardy CF would've been less meme and more product.

Woy was hoping Rooney could at least secure a victory against Russia (he is too much of a pussy to drop Wooney for the big group game). Now Woy will be more of a pussy and will insist on keeping Wooney for the 'weaker' group games.

>Can someone explain why Vardy didn't start?

worried he would jump in to the crowd and start pasting russians.

>Kane
>meme player

He scored 25 league goals this season and 21 last season.

Lallana and Walker were their best players

honestly league performance doesn't mean shit in international tournaments

>Kane kicks the corners

is this legit
LMAO KICK THAT FAGGOT
>MUH HEAD

I had my money on X2 so I was happy that Russia got that goal, but England totally DOMINATED Russia throughout the entire game (except first 5 mins of both halfs)

It was just bad luck that you didnt win. Your team was very fast and technical, very good passes and attacks. Saw those Russian defenders had to pass the ball between them every single time they got the ball to rest? Totally Exhausted from the english attacks.

Sometimes a team dominates and still end up losing/drawing, just the way it is. If you keep playing like this you will get the gold medal, France looked alot weaker than England.

I was so fkin impressed with the english play

>rooney is bad
this meme has to stop

And he picked one of the biggest chokers in PL history.

Why not have Drinkwater, Vardy, Simpson and Albrighton?

>And he picked one of the biggest chokers in PL history
to whom are you referring

can someone post the gif of roy at the WC in 2014 where he watches the other team score and lowers his head?

so much this, he was easily their best player on the pitch as well.

Drop Kane, Drop Sterling

Problem Solved, thanks Englels

>muh CL

So is anyone going to own up to chatting shit about this fella. It's bad enough that based Vardy was left out of the squad all together, but what's worse is the lot of you cucks still slandering Wazza. He was the best player on the pitch, and even though Dier and Alli and Rose were all putting in solid efforts you could pretty much pinpoint losing the game at the moment where Rooney was subbed off for Wilshere.

Kane was utter wank. Yet no one seems to really be calling him out on it. If England even want to make it out of this meme group then they should drop him and start Vardy up front. Let Wayne do the full 90 as well, the midfield apparently needs him.

>b-b-buuut muh friendlies

you cannot fabricate such a tale