Americans want to deport THIS

>Americans want to deport THIS

Guaranteed they're all at least half white.

Illegals are usually short, fat and ugly

No, Americans want to deport the ILLEGAL immigrants. dipshit.

Probably not people just assume Hispanics are all dark and forget that we have a lot of European descent

they don't fuck the blacks, so fuck them

still rather have a white girl

So they are from white descent...like I said.

Not all Americans want to deport illegal immigrants otherwise it would already be done. Only the xenophobes like you want to deport people. The rest either don't care or are making a profit from the current legal and social establishment. So while you're busy filling your life with hate, other people are at peace or profiting. Sounds like you have your priorities all wrong, dipshit.

ILLEGALLLLLLL

Also no niggers like the Dominican plz

>illegals only

I live in latin america and i can confirm that there are really beautifull white skin girls here, so i guess must be the same for migrants/immigrants in usa

most of them don't look like that.

That doesn't make them half white though. It makes them Hispanic people of white descent.

Taking a pic from feet thread and making a thread about this
SAGE

Naw
Most Immigrants are low tier looking for easy shit
Some good come with those.
and some are high tier families looking for more shit.

But over all the better Hispanics stay, because they are happy tbh

Fucking nigger, Mexican literally means born of Mexico, and let me remind you that over 90% of the population is mestizo. You can be a born a light Mexican and be 0% white despite having European descent. So no, not at least all of them are half white.

>implying all Natives were black or brown
>implying that none of them are Hispanic, a white race.

SAGE

Being in favor of some regulation of immigration does not equal xenophobia, you fool.

How is wanting to deport a law breaker xenophobic?

This is the epitome of playing the race card. Its more difficult to get Mexican citizenship than an American citizenship. Something is obviously wrong, oh also im 1/4th mexican but im all American, fuck the people who come to America wanting to change it into their home country that they fled from.

They are all mixed breed,
unlike most of the population

WHERE IS MY SAGE

Go back to tumblr where you belong Carl

Kek, 3 people attacked you for misusing 'xenophobe' because you're a faggot.

Checked

From left to right (for those that don't know):

Arianny Celeste, Naty Dominguez, and Yovanna Ventura.

Holy fucking shit. They are breaking the law. This makes them criminals.
Drug related violance is a huge deal. Mexico is brutal and violent and the USA shouldn't import those values. Fuck all this shit USA and go back to being a conservative, nationalistic country.

>90% of population is mixed
>You can look white and be 0% white despite having ancestors that were literally white.
Do you even genealogy?

Mexico is fucking rittled with crime. The cartels RUN that country. Yet you dont want people properly vetted before having them come here.

If you dont care about your own safety at least think of your loved ones, letting people in without checking is the equilavent to letting strangers into your home, would you do that with your parents,wife, kids present?.

Hispanic are genetically half sand niggers, learn some history

Why would anybody even want to know their names?

>European descent
You dumb fuck he just said half white.

If they have feminine penises they can stay

you're a gay furry, nobody cares about you

Nobody gives a fuck about niggers

Pretty much all races avoid blacks, whats your point? I mean I know Mexicans particularly dont like blacks, but again nobody really likes them.

Who would want to deport this?

Whom they can be? Instagram whores?
Id better be gay for the rest of my life than to be able to recognise them.

Kek thats the shemale who cums like a fire hose

that's a trap

>Cartels traffick and exploit immigrants to come over using false promises.
>Cartels making 'housing fees' that they force an immigrant's family to pay.
>human trafficking is an actual consequence for illegal immigrants.

You want to deal with this issue? Resolve the reason why, dumbasses.

I don't see the problem

it means your a fag

It's not gay if the penis is feminine

There's nothing feminine about that monstrosity of a dick

Real mvp in the midst of shitstorm

You can deport them to my house

> European descent
>implying being from Europe is white.

everyone look at this chump and laugh.

fuckin chump

united states is rittled with crime too, all the way to the top. its just that united states has the luxury of a better rug to sweep under.

implying these women would have any trouble snagging a rich american man and getting in for free, illegals are the walking babyfactories and their criminal babydaddies

Yep. They deserve to go the fuck back

While that is true, wanting to deport every illegal in America, is.

Yes. Fuck those skanks. We have beautiful women already. Gtfo

The only advantage for the Mexians border-hopping is that they'll piss off the blacks to the point where we have a revolution. Think about it: liberals want to exterminate blacks and replace them with Catholic Mexicans and once blacks realize this and actually do something, the streets of urbania will run red with the GRID-laden blood of liberal faggots.

Who cares? So are Brits but there's no way a brits aren't subhumans at best.

I still don't understand how illegal immigrant translates to all spics.
It is funny how shitters who have been in country for 40 years but never bothered to obtain citizenship scrambling to achieve it now though.

Argentinian detected

They look like they pride themselves on being a fuck hole. So sure, deport them, unless they want to be sex slaves.

>Only the xenophobes like you want to deport people.
Fag, you're just a liberal who wants to exterminate blacks and you see illegals as a means of getting shit done without your retarded pro-union regulations getting in the way. Like in Postville Iowa, when enough mexicans get together, you have no problem sending them back since you damn well don't want those "equals" to have equal rights since you know what they'd do to your precious little unions.
>The rest either don't care or are making a profit from the current legal and social establishment.
They're not legal and your status quo is both racist and sexist. Can't wait till the blacks start lynching you urban faggots.

Face it: you will suffer. The blacks know that black culture is bullshit and that they're Southerners at heart; a truth that will come out in your determent once you push these Mexicans too far up their asses.

>being this retarded

U fukin wot m8 i'll throw tea in your face and slap you silly with a fukin crumpet.

Its fags like you who keep Mexico shitty because you prevent real change from coming to the corrupt and crime-ridden country just so you can use the most desperate Mexicans as a means of creating wealth in your over-regulated urban centers. Hell, the only reason you do this is because you don't want to let blacks into the workforce since your unions won't let you.

You're a racist piece of shit trying to fuck over blacks and the 100,000,000+ Mexicans still in Mexico just so you can get away with your shitty pro-union policies and genocide of blacks.

>Who would want to deport this?
Yeah. She has no right being here if she's an illegal. Besides, she'd probably just be a liberal pawn anyways.

Liberals just want to keep Mexico shitty so that it can be a popualtion source for all the urban population sinks in the Peoples' Republic of Yankistan where the liberals abort all the would-be workers.

This TBH

Nice try faggot. We all know your game. You hate blacks more than the lions share of us but you keep claiming ignorance while you try to wipe them out and replace them with urbanite catholic scum.

i know for a fact that arriany is half flip hald mexicanm and all these bitches are american citizens. But you can continue to post your bait.

How can you faggots even feel important after we killed your empire in 1956?

They can come up here to Canada if they wanted

Nah b, just the mexican

Sauce?

Can't wait till the blacks turn on the liberals over this shit. Liberal faggots are trying to put a pro-Mexican cunt into the whitehouse when they should know better considering that the most anti-Mexican part of our population is holding a knife to their throats while she runs against a guy who's got no reason to tell them to back down.

yes

Who is "we"?
Seeming as we kept let most countries gain independence on their own terms I'd say we maintain plenty of credibility.

TRAP THREAD

I can't think of anything further that 99% Mexican girls look like, than this

Most of them are ugly as all shit. To hell with them

Who s going to suck my dick for 1 dollar or clean my house for food, you dont think about the consecuenses

>consecuenses

>They can come up here to Canada if they wanted
No they can't. You british slaves(serves you right for letting your capital be used against 99.9% of the rest of your country due to the ocean) won't dare risk having desperate rural people in your country lest they start demanding stufff like Toronto burning to the ground for abusing them.

Whatever man

stole this comment from Sup Forums go back home bean

I would also like to apologise to her majesty for butchering her language. Omit the "kept".

Are they illegal? If yes, then get them the fuck out of my country

>Who is "we"?
Americans
>Seeming as we kept let most countries gain independence on their own terms I'd say we maintain plenty of credibility.
>own terms
Yeah, nice try faggot. You created fake capitals and put them on the costal areas so that you could use them against their people during colonialism(and build infrastructure to suit that purpose) and then "freed" them while ensuring that the "proper regime", being centered in those coastal cities, could always count on support from you. Now you've created empty countries where the capitals abuse their countrymen and prevent interior development as a means of avoiding political competition while you squeeze their nuts(threaten trade barriers) if they don't do what you say.

You didn't free anyone you faggot. Hell, you fucked over everyone that didn't accept your shit after crippling internal development in order to hold onto control via softpower.

We should've bombed the fuck out of you faggots during Suez.

>non westphalian society
>demands to be treated as one
Fuck indians. They'd've killed eachother off if we didn't save them from themselves.

that's cute, equating colonialism with illegal immigration

For such an unimportant country you seem to know and care an awful lot about our history, so much so you wrote a whole paragraph in response to a "subhuman" :^)

If the beaners can come in with guns and forcefully take our land, then more power to them.

Unfortunately for them, they're incompetent shit skins that couldn't hack it in their own countries so they decided to come shit up ours.

Actually Uruguay is the Latin American country with the largest percentage of White population.

What? Trashy sluts? Yeah, I don't mind.