EMBARRASING STORY THREAD

EMBARRASING STORY THREAD

What's your most embarrassing moment Sup Forums?

My freshman year of high school I joined marching band. During summer practice I got my junk exposed twice in one day. I was wearing shorts that were too big so I had to keep pulling them up so they wouldn't fall down. During a break I was standing around in a group of people and another guy came up and depantsed me, boxers and all. That was embarrassing enough. I tied one of my shoestrings through the belt loops so my shorts would stay up on their own. They were still too loose though. Later during another break. I was hanging on monkey bars and this kid who heard about me getting depantsed but wasn't there was apparently jealous and came up and pulled down my shorts, boxers and all, again. That day was probably the most embarrassing day of my life.

lmao "hanging on the monkey bars". Thanks for the laugh

whats funny about monkey bars?

The fact that I haven't even thought about monkey bars in the past 10 years, that's some shit you do in middle school lol

monkey bars are life

Not even middle school really, but definitely not high school

It wasn't technically monkey bars, I just don't know what they're called. It was just two bars that I think gymnasts use.

You don't need to defend yourself bro, we get the picture. Embarassing stories though hmm. This one time a girl was blowing me and she threw up. I got turkey sandwhich all over my junk. Probably more embarrassing for her tho.

bump

>high school
>hanging from monkey bars
Kek

topkek is this what you looked like OP?

disgusting

but a good story none the less. Now you share one

bump

Disgusting pic, OP. This guy has probably never wiped in his life. As a solution to your depantsing problem, I would suggest wearing tighter pants like jeans. Don't be a nigger about it though, sagging is bad.

This does not truly represent reality. If this were real, they would probably be drunk. Even if they were all gay AF, it would still be pretty wierd if he took the spedo off in that situation and looked at it like that. Overall I rate this a 2.3/10 for bad story and bad realism

Well it was a few years ago. I'm 18 now and I do sag but not enough for my pants to fall down alone.

And why is it you sag? Did you have a father growing up?

idk it's comfortable and it's a habit

Back in high school I took Japanese like a total weeb.
While presenting I said bukake instead of bukai in front of about 40 people.

People, such as myself, will look at you with disdain when you sag. You look like a trashy thug when you do it, one who does not know how to properly dress.

Post a pic, OP.

>be me
>be 5
>biggest kid in class beat me up for some reason I forget
>think about plan to get revenge on him
>go home
>get molested by step dad once a week until age 9
>mfw

>At party
>high and drunk
>buddy and I go to kitchen
>no food, only sliced bread
>buddy asks if we should eat bread
>mfw
>take loaf of bread, start ravenously eating it
>Bread crust falls into drink
>walk around next hour with bread crust in drink
>too paranoid to remove it
>standing still, trying to stay alive
>Girl starts talking to me
>can barely speak
>"user, what's that in your drink?"
>big piece of crust still floating in drink
>"little snack"
>take soggy, wet bread out and eat it in front of her
>she walks away

M'lady

>2nd grade
>subsitute teacher that day
>really need to take a piss
>teacher being a faggot as usual and doesn't notice my hand
>piss myself
>had to walk like a penguin for the rest of class
>smelled like piss
>worst day of school

>little snack
Lost it

sauce?

I don't think it's a big deal. This is around the lowest I go now.

I was on the swim team in high school. There were only 4 guys on the team, and we we really didn't horseplay like this around each other, but we all had an understanding that the girls loved it when we had boners so we'd be swimming with boners at every practice. The problem though is having boners at swim meets, where parents can obviously see our dicks bulging out of our speedos. Great times.

my girl caught while need to take a piss.

I was always too fat to enjoy the monkey bars

haha faggot, have fun in the sand box

>be 23
>still keep in touch with girl I've been "saving myself" for since we were 14
>still convinced I have a shot
>have asked her to be my gf several times, probably around once every 2-3 months
>always "no, stop asking, we're just friends"
>start to think maybe she just doesn't date and wants something more serious
>start going to church with her and her family, act really into it/devout like them
>after a few months, invite her out to dinner at fancy place
>spend around 5000 on a ring
>do extremely awkward/elaborate proposal after the dinner
>she storms out, takes a cab home
>pay bill, sell the ring to a pawn shop, go home and get fucked up on liquor
>start calling her at around 1am crying etc begging her to say yes
>wake up, see that i called her over 20 times until i passed out at around 4am, many more cringey texts
>get a text from her the following afternoon, told me she went to the cops with the phone logs and is getting a restraining order

I never tried talking to her again and I still have never been in a relationship or even gone on a real date at 31, so really my most embarassing moment is my entire life.

>happened today
>be me 30yo ausfag
>gf in my house while im at work
>"user why is there videos of a girl taking a piss, on your gopro?"

>creep stash = located
>maximum panic reached.....

>me "thats odd - i think my bro borrowed it last"

>i can tell she isn't buying it
>"are you lying to me user??"

>me "no baby plz"

>her "i need some time to process this"

Today was the pits.

At 8 I was 138 lbs. I could barely walk let alone actually jump high enough. I'd probably bend the fuck out of steel with how repulsive I looked.

nothing to do but stick to your story I guess. It's a very unbelievable one but maybe she'll just drop it.

Ive read some cringey shit in my time but jesus fucking christ. that was just pathetic.

Ive never said this to someone without it being a meme but seriously kill yourself my man.

you got to greentext that or ;dr , recently called ""meme arrows"

nice view

jesus christ man. life didn't turn out like childhood friend manga hentai after all.

>be me
>budding fetishist
>playing around, put on diaper, tie self to bed
>get stuck
>home alone, freaking out, have accident in diaper
>sister comes home
>with friends
>they laugh, call me a freak, ask me if i need to be changed because the diaper is clearly wet.
>they all take pics and videos of it
>finally untie me after about an hour of torment
>sister blackmailed me for months afterward and all her friends referred to me a baby, or diaperboy when we were alone
>sister still mocks me about it to this day

the worst part to me is how in denial I was about the whole thing. Like she'd always be posting these pictures with guys that she was clearly dating/banging when she was off at college, but I just told myself "they must be just friends, she really wants me/is still a virgin too"

hot! post face and nudes

>be me
>today came to /thread
>was full of faggets
>on OC
>not even copypasta
>no images on imageboar
was the most embarancement I ever felt outside cringe thread and life in general

this my dude

>Be socially awkward freshman in high school
>have huge crush on girl I had gym with
>Ask a friend who knows about her on day in class
>he yells "HEY GIRLSNAME THIS GUY WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU"
>Go out of my way to avoid her for the rest of highschool
>Fuck you Nelson

>be me
>16
>parents leave house for the day
>homealone.jpg
>start my routine
>30 minutes later
>door swings open
>oh fuck not alone
>my sister standing there looking at me
>can't even speak
>what are you doing, user?
>n-nothing, what are you doing?
>come here
>I walk towards her
>follow her into her room
>take my shirt off, user
>o-kay
>slowly remove shirt
>my pants too, please
>unbuttons pants
>struggling to remove pants, boner starts quivering
>faster, user please! I don't have all day
>start fumbling pulling at pant legs
>take my bra off and set it on the bed
>as i remove the bra I'm nervously waiting for the final piece of clothing to be removed, not knowing what will happen next
>boner at full capacity
>you look like you're enjoying this, user. Do you like this?
>stillcantspeak.wav
>the words I knew that were eventually coming finally came.
>take off my panties
>maximum boner achieved
>standing there not knowing whats going to come next I'm practically terrified
>she comes closer to me
>she calmly but firmly says
>get the fuck out of my room and if I ever catch you wearing my fucking clothes again I'm gonna fucking kill you

I sat at the toilet stall at lunch in hs, someone finally noticed and were all making fu. Of me behind my back. Sad part is they always said hi to me but i was always too pussy to stand. For myself. That's the same with bullies, they had a sort of love/hate relationship with me.

seriously consider ending your life.
im not joking.

fuck you

lol. your friend is a legend

Something doesn't work for you, get help, you can go out kiss and fuck other women even if you love her

Degenerate faggot, you deserved that.

Gross..

Girls should not piss or take shits, that's only for man.

So you were cross dressing in your sisters clothes and she freaked out in you and humiliated you?

I got a doozie

>me about 2 months ago
>watching trailer park boys
>bubbles shed get infested with crabs
>me "hmm, I didn't know crabs were that big"
>Google pubic crabs, also pubic crabs treatment
huhinteresting.GIF
>at work next day, 7/10 milf comes in
>needs help with her cell iPhone
>she asks what phone I use, so I show her my Android.

thats the jist of it..

How did you get over it? Did you realize it's just your penis? Are you ashamed of your penis? You must be uncut

you're a little faggot arent you?

you like wearing dresses an make up you fucking fruitcake?

Oh god

Do you still cross dress? Are you trans?

agreed

I had sex with your mom
THE SHAME!!

>be me, 21
>hanging out with a girl I'm into and her friends
>start with lunch at a mexican place, order something really spicy
>spend rest of the afternoon at the mall
>few hours later, start to feel a shit coming on
>they want to go to dinner too, figure I can probably hold it
>didn't want to use a public shitter because they'd know what I was doing from how long I'd be in there
>manage to make it through dinner
>she's driving us all home, I'm clenching my asshole as ha rd as I can
>only about 5 minutes from home, start to relax
>big mistake
>a little shit comes out but I seem to have held the majority back
>she starts sniffing
>start panicking and say we must have driven by roadkill or something
>the talking distracts me from the clenching just enough
>unleash a massive wet shit into my pants
>it's dripping down my shorts legs, all over her seat
>she starts screaming "what the fuck"
>tells me to get out
> I have to call my mom to come get me

and that's how our friendship got ruined, as well as with every other friend she told about it. Just go to the bathroom people, having them know you just took a shit is embarassing but it's far better than standing on the side of the road coated with your own shit

I did the same thing, only replace piss with shit. Fucking teacher wouldn't let me go to the restroom. That happened in 3rd grade and I heard about it nearly once a week until graduation.

dude i pantsed a kid in like 95 that was hangin from monkey bars

why though? im not even saying it as an insult.

you were wearing a fucking diaper then ended up pissing/shitting yourself in it. to top it off you got caught.

that is legitimately autistic

>milf is asking questions like " what are the differences, how did you change the icons.." That kinda shit
>oh user, what's that search bar at the top?
>"oh that's pretty cool actually, I can search Google right from my home screen"
>tap on search bar to show her
>automatically opens my search history
>Pubic crabs
>Pubic crabs treatment
Mortified.JPEG
I was holding my phone in a way that I was directly showing her and she must have seen it, because she looked at me with the most disgusted look.
I was fucking speechless. I started to try and laugh it off and explain the trailer park boys scene and how it lead to me simply being curious and reading bout crabs, but the damage was done.

Uncanny

its a joke...

wow you're autistic. everyone has to use the bathroom, just go to the bathroom.

I once jerked off in the school bathroom, but because of my autism i didn't know that there was an after fap hue to my skin and a smell. Kill me.

Mike?

>after fap hue
fucking dying over here

Wait, what smell?

you're supposed to wipe the cum that gets on you off friend

I actually had a little bit of seme. On my hand that i didn't notice, it got hard and crusty quick and the smell was very noticeable.

are you 5?

Family trip to amusement park, I was on one of them two people water rides where you sit on rubber tire looking thing with a person between your legs, so me and my cousin about 25 so 9 years older than me at the time went on it together quite a few times because queue was short. Any way on the first time down I had the thought that her ass was basically touching my dick so I got a boner, I know it was touching her which didn't help kill it and basically each time we went on it the thought got stronger and I took opportunities to rub my dick on her ass/back and when I got off the ride id tuck my boner up. On the third time down I got a bit rough and came all in my swimming trunks and this time she felt the rubbing when we got off the rid she called me over to the side and asked what the hell that was so I panicked and told her all that happened and ran off saying I need to clean up when I came back well she wouldn't even make eye contact with me... and I'm pretty sure she told her sister because she makes pretty obvious jokes about it.

It smells like wet dirt after rain. A bit of ozone and fishy smell. Hard to pinpoint actually.

nope im user.
but mike sounds cool

Older than dirt

A, I was younger and B, I was stuck. For a while. And already needed to go somewhat before I did it.

i know that, but I've always been uncomfortable shitting in public when out with friends, even guys, unless they've done it before first. I know it's retarded but whatever, it hasn't been a huge problem since.

My rat brother Dominic once gave me the ol' spicy keychain. So embarrassing.

i think you need to go to a doctor user

>I panicked and told her all that happened
Of all the routes to have taken from that point, this has to be up there with the dumbest.

Maybe you were just going for the one in a thousand chance of wincest.

how could he do that to his own brother?

Oh god I'm so glad I'm not you

I got over it but it was embarrassing. Do you want to be naked against your will for people to look at you? Also I'm cut.

To me it smells like bleach

honestly the trip home with my mom was probably more embarassing than when it actually happened. Just having her drive silently and seeing her occasionally shake her head and asking if i need to see a psychiatrist after, how can this happen to an adult, etc.

What do oyou look like OP?

Shit dude is that true? I almost joined swim this year but schedule was really fucked up and wouldn't let me

>be me, hs sophmore fag

>had this toy
>6 yrs old
>removable mask
>bright idea to put it on tip of my penis
>show my grandmother
>"look granny, i'm carnage"!
I'm so sorry grandma, it happened in 98 and i still think about it to this day.

Like this.

>be me 18
>5am shift in meat dept
>Drank a bottle of sailor jerrys night before
>feel sick, try to fart
>Poop my pants and have to tell my boss whats up, just need to go home and change
>Get home and GF asks why you home already
>Hop in shower real fast, get out and hear gf talking to her mom on phone about how I pooped my pants
>Head back to work everyone in my dept knows i pooped pants
>eh who cares half of them are heroin addicts