I'm bored

i'm bored
ask a millionaire anything

before you ask: it's sitting in a pnc bank account because i recently liquidated a bunch of NFLX and i haven't decided where to move it from here. so ask a different question, fag

1) Nice trips
2) Can I have some money

what car do you drive?

because a million is so much money nowadays

nice trips

Should I invest in a 2004 Ferrari F430/2004 Lambo gallardo?

no. but i'm happy to answer any questions you might have on how to have some financial success of your own.

>1,258,016.74
>millionaire
Op you are barely rich

gimmi money so i can blow it on drugs, what did you do to get it?

i live in nyc, so uber, i guess. haven't owned a car since college, when i had a saturn ion.

What do u do

well, i've got considerably more in illiquid assets, for what it's worth..

canadian here looking to invest a grand this summer and stocks to look at?

ha, i mean, it's a nice toy. a more serious investment would be any number of index funds.

How do the interest payments look on a million-dollar account?

Why don't you go buy a phone charger?

again, that's just the liquid assets. considerably more tied into illiquid assets for which secondary markets are not all that great.

(think silicon valley.)

Post your bank account

favorite music?

founded a company, sold it. the rest is just personal investments.

how so rich come?

a grand isn't enough to really make any moves, unless you're going for some super small-cap penny stock. i think you're better off investing that grand in yourself - start up a small business.

What do you eat for breakfast? Daily supplements? Any drugs before work?

this is a future thing. Currently entering senior year of college.

Big car guy, 95% sure ill be making 73k+ out of college. Those cars cost anywhere from 75-100k. Although they no longer depreciate, and in some cases appreciate. Thinking of buying in full or most if I save enough.

mentioned above, i'm a software engineer that started a company and sold it.

ha, i knew someone was going to ask me about that. my cat bites through them literally like every other day.

can i have $95 to apply to college

my favorite band is new order. i'm too old to follow what's current, so mostly i listen to spotify discovery.

when i'm working, it's almost all ibiza trance.

>invest
>car

Poorfag detected

i actually never eat breakfast, but i don't recommend that for everyone. i have a deviated septum which messes up my sleeping, and for whatever reason, i never wake up hungry.

no drugs currently, but i did a fuckton of adderall when i was starting the company. lots of 24 hour workdays.

/mlghorn.mp3/

We're all poorfags. Cept Op

Why did you pick PNC?

Nice try op, i still need to see id, credit card, and pin number before i can believe you. Or be declared a faggot

Give me some OP I can't even pay my bills

what did your company/software do?

if I can guess what number you're thinking of (between 1 and 10) will you send me $1000?

Is your name Arthur S?

Ic, pot is cool if you never tried it. Also you could literally buy a metric fuckton.

Can't you afford to get it fixed? I mean I know you live in the US but surgery doesn't cost *that* much

Do you spend any of your money or are you one of those guys that saves every last cent and does absolutely nothing interesting.

Speak for yourself, peasant

i never tell people how to spend their money, but here is what i would do if i were you:

73k is gross, which means you're taking home like 40k or so.

take that 40k, find a friend of yours who you can trust, but isn't currently working. pay him x per hour (x is variable depending what city you're in) and have him buy y cases of bottled water at costco for $3/30 pack. have him go to your city's common area, sell it for $1-$2/per in the summer.

repeat repeat repeat. buy two cars in a few years.

Calm down tryhard

common application isn't free these days? that's sort of weak.

anyway, go to CMU if you can. if not, MIT. if neither, i don't know, don't go and learn python instead.

This faggot learns how to change the number on his shit, and thinks that PNC REGULAR CHECKING is the best place for 1.2 million$

May I have $1000?

went to school in pittsburgh, where pnc had free checking for college students. they meet my minimum level of competence, so never left.

spare some change sir?

Do you need a squire my lord?

Does owning such large amounts of money make you happy? Doesn't it get kind of boring to can afford literally anything?

given everything else i've given away in this chat, going to be hard to say without being doxxed.

it was a SaaS company.

Maybe he had just been wired the money when he took the screenshot

no.

1 million doesn't afford 'literally anything'

I live in Canada

No.

i'm going to next month, actually. put it off for waaaay too long. work work work work.

CMU's a great school but it's in the armpit of America out in Pittsburgh and near fuck-all nowhere. I'm from there.

i'm not big on possessions, but i travel a shit ton. also am somewhat of a gambling addict; fortunately my math skill limits my losses to reasonable ranges.

K

hell yeah op
my band covers 60 miles an hour - I fucking love that track

seen way too many of my talented friends become lazy fuckwits because they smoke up every day. i'm not against someone making the personal decision to use it, but in my experience, it makes you way too comfortable with sitting around doing nothing.

Are you narcissistic?

Pls giff moonies

What do you do in your spare time and why isn't it traveling/ exploring the world. If I had even 1% of that I would be traveling as far and as wide as possible. Also how did you get into software engineering?

CMU alum?

how did you acquire this wealth, and how would i go about doing it? did you graduate high school?

hmm. that's an interesting question. i don't know i'm *happier* per se, but i wasn't all that unhappy before. i will say that i worry less, and it's allowed me to have some travel-related experience i likely otherwise wouldn't.

currently wearing a pitt hoodie. can confirm it blows

Did you use the Dave Ramsay bullshit?

how much did you pay for those trips

ha, well, i actually kind of like pittsburgh. friendly people, underrated arts, good sports. but not for everyone.

>actual nerd detected.

Was listening to new order last night on my way home from work.

How to survive with your first company during the first year which is the most difficult one? Taxes, price war, clients who are more experienced than you... And all that with keeping in mind I don't have any Jews in family. Also no one of them is rich and no one with a company.

Also checked.

it's a good one. "perfect kiss" is the best song ever written. some other great ones: "dream attack", "true faith", "ceremony". all awesome.

lulz, I was for sure you were going to say inherited money and business like a normal American.

how old?

i don't think so, but i guess others might disagree. i started this thread more to help people with some decisions they might have about their future, investing, or whatever - i'd rather answer questions about that than about myself or what i ate for lunch.

(i had a bbq brisket sandwich.)

wait a minute this was posted at 2 am but his phones says 128 pm. This is bait. Why would he screenshot his ballance hours before posting this

paypal me $80 for heroin plz

Buy me a house OP

How did you make it and how long did it take? I have maybe two or three years left to live. I want to leave something for my wife and her future. I want nothing else. I have lived thirty years unable to have a savings. I had an ex empty my bank account in 2009 with my life savings and she disappeared into Miami used the money to start art school and fucked my friends. My wife is an angel she has to help me wash my butthole and when I found out I was dying she told me she would follow. I have to protect her after I am gone and money or stocks would do that.

Have you read the book Think and Grow Rich?
If yes, what do you think about it?

it actually is traveling, but i still work for the company that bought mine. don't have a ton of free time.

i was always a computer nerd, as was my dad, which made it easier. started programming in c at like 9 years old. math and cs have always been my thing.

if that's not you, but recognize that stem is the wave of the future, check out data science - easy path to huge salaries.

yes. 2008.

I understand. I do smoke weed everyday but I keep my job, pay my bills, and function like a regula yuman bean. I do know a lot of lazy stoners tho, They're the worst.

I like your style OP

Hope you enjoy waiting tables. They don't let new blood just waltz in without having a special bloodline

What does it feel to has no life despite you're a millonaire?

are you a jew?

I like that you knew people would ask what you ate for lunch lol.

three ways to gain wealth: entrepreneurship (my path), real estate speculation, stock speculation. i guess inheritance also, but that shouldn't count.

tons of different ways to make money. i love arbitrage businesses in recession proof markets - my example of selling costco bottled water is a very easy way to net $300/day.

New Order or Joy Division?

i have no idea who that is, so no.

(sorry for the slow replies - captcha is fucking killing me.)

How old are you OP?