ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS...

I want to kill myself every day, but I don't because I'm a coward.

I've been having suicidal thoughts too. Not sure what to do about it. I already take two antidepressants. I'm so broke I can't afford to go to the doctor anymore. Not sure how I will afford my pills when I need a refill. Costs me over $300 for a 3 month supply of pills.

also dont feel bad about being a coward bro I have three guns within reach and i can't make myself do it.

I'm in love with my cousin and he's going a thousand miles away tomorrow to meet up with some chick he met online. Fuck me.

wasting dubs on such a faggot.

I ate a baby

go on...

I took a shower at my friends house and jerked off in his girlfriend's shampoo and face wash. I also peed a little in their tooth paste.

I don't read the terms and agreements.

just curious what motivates you to do these things?

I ate a million babies. They came from my peehole

Mtf tranny not really a secret anymore it was a secret from myself.

Story time user? Please I need this man.

gib explanation

When I was 14 I fucked my horny-ass 9 yo cousin. On my defense she climbed me lul
Please no trackerino FBIerino

Post feet and sexy panties? Please I need this user?

yes please entertain us bro. Otherwise I will drink and smoke more weed and play with firearms

I jack off while thinking of my dad fucking me.

damn what was that like? Green text time faggot

I stole $300 from my best friends mom to buy a guitar when I was 14. Nobody knows.

I want to fuck a mare.

raped and molested almost daily from when i was 6 until i was 15. probably gonna kill myself tomorrow

I pee sitting down

I'm a man

I just really like the idea that she's rubbing my cum all over her face and not only does she love it, she feel almost at home as the lathers up in my people puddle.

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

fuckin dyslexia

When I was thirteen I tried the peanut butter trick with my dog. I also made a habit of letting my dog hump me when I was around six or seven. I'm thinking about getting a big dog sometime soon and grooming it to fuck me.

Are you a man or a woman?

I like to be in 'abusive' relationships. I only say abusive because that seems to be the only word that brings the level of care I enjoy to mind. If my partner doesn't want to own me, I don't really see how the relationship can work.

If it's a woman you're gonna ask her to post tits aren't you?

My you're ambitious.

woman
>inb4 youre gonna kill yourself anyway so might as well post tits

how are you gonna do it?

probably just hang myself, nothing special. or a bunch of sleeping pills. not sure yet.

Jesus, no I wasn't even gonna ask but here's the way I look at it, you gotta take the good with the bad. Even if the bad is your dad's dick. Man up bitch.

I work janitorial in a private Catholic school/church grades k-8 and I sniff all the older girls shoes and gym clothes and bate. The lockers literally do not have any locks on them.

I start everyone of these atheist threads.

> i once broke into my neighbors house when i was 13
>they were gone on vacation and i used it as my hangout for a whole week
> drank all their liquor,
> jerked off in every room in their house
> invited a slightly slutty girl from a couple blocks down and got my first blowjob while sitting ontheir kitchen counter

dads dead, cant get a stiffy no more. and i was raped by my brother, not my dad.

Doing fine work there son

Did you sniff any of the panties and shoes? Did you eat any of their food?

I jack off in my underwear all the time.

LeL kek I always want to kill myself cause I'm a spineless fool too

I commited the Whitechapel murders

What the fuck?
With what?

I also like eggs

i used one of her panties to jerk off, didnt sniff them though, no used ones anyway. just clean ones in their drawer
and there was no leftovers or anyhting, just basic non perishables. did eat some of their chips and some vienna sausages. but i wasnt there to eat

Listen here faggot, i have reasons to believe that your suicidal thoughts are a product of your low self esteem, and right now your brain thinks that and hero is the only way out of what you think is a shithole. Your altered perspective upon life is driving you towards your own death. But keep in mind that you are doing this to yourself, most of suicidal thoughts cases are related to the above mentioned cause. So i would suggest the following. Get some money to visit a shrink, this shit can be medicated fairly easy, some Prozac will most likely do the job. Then with the help of your therapist start working on your self confidence, find the activity that you think suits you the most and excel at it. Trust me your perspective upon life and the quality of it will improve tenfold. That applies to all suicidal faggots on this cancer-board.

im a brony thats legit all I got cause I have no life

what?

I love my Sister, and i love her nude body. I touch her when shes sleeping, i stole her nude pictures of her smartphone and i spy her in the bathroom

Why wait?

Im the user that will call you a cunt waffle in one thread just for the sake of argument, and then tell you how much you mean to me as a Sup Forumsrother in another thread. I hate and love you all.

has she ever woken up to you touching her?

Urgh i wanna whiteknight and help you so bad right now. Best friend hung himself years ago and it still affects everyone around him. God i'm a faggot

show us

its late and i wanna get one good night's sleep ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that and the headlights on my car are broken and i dont really wanna get pulled over

I was raped by my babysitter for years. I think he's the reason why I can't get off without being held down.

He messaged me on Facebook the other day. He offered to meet and catch up. He's married with a wife and kids. I'm thinking about taking him up on it.

I want to fuck my best friend's wife, really bury into her and cum deep inside of her, impregnate her.

I molested my dog a few years back, horny and lonely are a bad combination

>88
Lazy shit, think this is a game?
What have you killed this 1/4 century?

its ok Sup Forumsro we're all faggots

I ended up making out with a drunk milf while I was a bus boy at a Mexican restaurant. She had huge fake lips and she tasted like cigarettes and tequila, it was awesome.

shut the fuck up you cunt waffle

No never

love you too Sup Forumsrother

I will cheat on my gf on thursday

I am over 35 and married. I am in another state for work. I made an acquaintance with a 19 year old girl and we became friends. About a month ago she showed up at my place at around 2:00 am when I was nearly blackout drunk and proceeded to fuck me stupid.

This has become a semi-regular occurrence. I have told no one.

I've cheated on my girlfriend with 6 women.

1st was some gross bar slut when I was blind drunk. Unprotected sex, couldn't cum.

2nd was a 17 year old at my high school brothers party (was 21 at the time, is legal in Canada). Unprotected sex, couldn't cum. Freshest pussy I have ever eaten.

3rd was my 18 year old cousin (three degrees of separation). She blew me, I ate her out on a long car trip.

4th was a girl I met on /soc/. Ate her out, neck cramp put things on hold.

5th was a coworker, we had gross sex in a van cab on the way back from a club, went back to my apartment and sealed the deal. Finished inside her.

6th was an old friend last week, we were hanging out and watching TV and it just sorts happened. Absolute 10/10 body.

I don't even really feel bad. I love my gf but I've just sorta disconnected sex from the emotional part of the relationship.

saw my sisters nudes on her phone and now i wanna fuck, got so hard looking at them

i continually cheat on my girlfriend
last time i posted about it Sup Forums rallied against me as an asshole

How'd you meet her? Is she hot? Does she have a bush? Post pics?

Never mind. Show us your tits

because 90% of Sup Forums has never had a girlfriend

I once made out with a busboy at a Mexican restaurant after a tequila too many. One of his zits popped in my face. Never again.

Should add: roommate and girlfriend caught me with the last one, sort of. 100% sure they could hear us/figure it out. Now she's being super flirty with me whenever roomie isn't in the room. She's my absolute dream woman even without sex, but my roomie is my best friend. Would still destroy her huge, high test ass though.

I'm a senior in high school and fucked my 43 year old teacher the other day.

well, i think their point was more that I'm in a relationship with someone that genuinely loves me, and while i care about her, i dont care enough to stop cheating

dat boi is me

I sniff and bate to my best friends mom's panties almost everyday. She's not even that hot but she has huge boobs and a fat bootay.

show us

you mean a bunch of faggots said some shit in a thread?
Don't make this more than what it is you piece of shit.

* "god's work"
>you wasted that comment

Story time user? Is she hot? Is she married? Does she have a bush?

and you're not making brown?

didnt save em, just fapped to them like a madman

blonde hot and tall, single, waxed.

I won't say specifically how we met, too many personal details. It was a professional setting, I'll say that much.

Yes she is hot, although she is a drug addict (on and off, she is now off). She has a tiny figure, can't weigh more than a dime over 100 lbs, and has absurdly large breasts for her frame thanks to where she claims lineage (a west european country, no more specifics).

She does not have a bush, she shaves to the skin.

She is crazy, but not in a malicious way, this means she fucks great but doesn't lash out at people. My kinda gal.

I felt weird when she had me over to "keep her safe" because I was sleeping in her and her boyfriends bed. He was not there. I feel bad for the guy to be honest.

Wrong decade bro. No one cares. Go make headlines tomorrow. What are you even waiting for?

I am not emotionally involved in my relationship and honestly wish to be alone, but also have been with so any partners in my life that i know my feelings wont change, and so id rather be with someone than no one. It's a fucking paradoxical thought if that actually made any sense.

every time I drink coffee I remember my ex girlfriend and i cry.

You'll never know.

Horny teacher fucks a hormonal high school student... how difficult for her to do... she has so few choices... no teacher ever did that before... no students have banging a teacher as a favorite sexual fantasy... nope... things like that never happen... no teacher was ever caught and becomes a major news story... nope... never happens...

No you didn't.

isnt that just every thread then? normally Sup Forums isnt as coherent and logical

I used to go on Sup Forums to laugh at you fags then I realized I was one of you fags

I pretend to cum for my bf and don't know if I should ever tell him because I don't want to hurt his ego.

Careful of them edges, son. Don't get hurt