I'm announcing that i'm no longer posting

i'm announcing that i'm no longer posting.

- or posting videogames. or posting videogame screenshots.

i remember this website not being "a thing" and where you could just post anything you wanted and it didn't matter. so i thought if i posted videogames that a lot would enjoy it; or it would at least be better relatively to a lot of cancer; which seems to be pretty much everything. but soon it became apparent that instead of actually having anyone discuss videogames like i was kind of hoping - it only made everyone mad and unite and fight against me. insults and flames everywhere such as "samefag", "spammer", "shill", "advertising", "reported", and other meta shitposting; and meta is the worst kind of shitposting.

- so instead of it making everyone indifferent, happy, or getting an unexpected or amusing reaction like i was expecting - it only makes everyone mad. every time. to tell you the truth - sometimes i even get banned for "advertising", "do not post following", etc., or whatever cookie-cutter reason they want to use for "i banned you because i don't like you". so - since no 1 is amused or enjoys it, and makes everyone mad - i will no longer post. because i can not post.

- "no fun allowed" was a meme that was accepted and taken sincerely seemingly as a joke but they actually do take it seriously. probably because the rules support it; so it's easier to do. so they do it. they do what they're prodded to do. it seems like the only thing preventing "not videogames" from being taken sincerely on some boards is the fact that that is an enforced rule by mods. but even then it seems like like a shoe-horned in subject and they mostly make off-topic shitposts around it. even if it is discussion on a videogame - it is basically like talking about every other videogame with no change; it only uses whatever the videogame is as a motif to force into "meme"'s etc.. so in that sense it's basically the same videogame everytime. you don't really get anything new or interesting from it.

another issue is post-timing. even on the fastest boards - you can only post an image every 15 seconds. even then everyone gets mad and tells you to stop posting images on an image board. or everyone gets mad and tells you to stop posting videogames on a videogame board. instead of quickly image-dumping the images like you intended. image dumping doesn't seem to be possible anymore. or at least real image-dumping. unfortunately.

- basically. like everywhere else on the internet. you have a lot of users basically saying the equivalent of "huehue i repot u xD" and actually trying to hurt you instead of taking it as a joke. like everywhere else. so; if it's no different from everywhere else; if everyone only uses their freedom to take freedom away from others - and, thus, ultimately hurting themselves with their own attacks; if we are not a relatively "virtuous people" as we relatively were before; if we make it like everywhere else on the internet - then it is everywehre else on the internet. no change. so. no reason to come here. it's just like everywehre else.

another issue is the "anti-cheating" malware problem. the main issue with it is that it disables my ability to take screenshots with any screenshot program. it disables all of the keys on your keyboard - including the "windows" key - from being able to do anything outside of the videogame window - when the videogame window is highlighted. so the only closest thing to a solution is to take a screenshot every 3 seconds or 2 seconds. then manually deleting the screenshost you don't need really fast - while still playing the videogame. even if you take a screenshot every 3 seconds - you may still miss important pieces - like something may happen - but it may only be on the screen for like 2 seconds. before i was able to take a screenshot instantly with a keyboard shortcut. now i am at the mercy of fate on the wheel of 3 second timing. or 2 secong timing. i'd have it take a screenshot every 2 seconds. and have to delete on mass everything i didn't need very quickly - in large sections. this also takes away from me being able to actually play the videogame. to be honest i am still very much "immersed" in it - like i always am in vidoegames. but it's still a pain. i in partciularly dont mind doing it. but i don't like disappointing whoever i'm playing with. being slow and wasting their time or making them mad or upset. after doing this for a long time - i have realized that is no longer possible to do this efficiently.

- "anti-cheating" software was really the straw that broke the camel's back. tho to be honest it's more like a car or a truck or something. and it's like - even if you were to use the "in-game" screenshot capabilities - they then pull bullshit on you like "you have to wait longer to take a screenshot" - when you're not supposed to be forced to use this in the 1st place. not being able to post it in the most likely place to post it is a major blow - yeah. but when you're not even able to do anything well on your own side - it really is extremely difficult. and apparently impossible to do well and efficiently - like before.

another issue is a lot of users posting posts such as "u no ur makin dis so iz liek a really slow let's play video but u like with screencaps xD rekt skrub rip gg kys". and other original, creative, interesting, and indpendently-thought-up posts such as that. it's not like everyone sounds the same and like it's talking to the same user every time with no change or anything. but i disgress. if everyone posts about it being like a slow video every time. if everyone apparently goes to image boards and bitches about there no being no videos until everything becomes videos and cancer. then i too am apparently forced to become cancer. or die. maybe the latter would be better. i'd say it's about 50/50. but if i were ever to do something like this in the future - i really have no choice other than to use videos at this point. tho i really did not want to do it.

faggot

- i think, also, in addiiton to those issues, there are things such as voices or voice acting - which may be important to a lot. or it seemingly is so. playing videogames for fun and posting videogames for fun only results in everyone complaining that you're advertising - or you're "an attention whore" or "getting paid" or "doing it for money" when you are not. meanwhile you have actual micwhores, actual camwhores, actual attentionwhores actually doing it for money and saying they are on certain websites. saying things such as "subscribe", "like", "comment", "friend me on facebook", "follow me on twitter", "watch these flash movies made of me attention whoring and love them", "i will ban anyone who says anything negative about me" - and actually doing it for shit reasons and being actual cancer. nobody talks about that!! or do they? and what does everyone do? they make gif's of them, videos of them, and actually shill for them, advertise them, and defend them the rabid shit cancer dogst hat they are from anyone calling them out on their full-jew bullshit. another horrible thing about that of course is that again they ban anyone who says anything "negative" about them but nobody talks about it. if anyone fights back against them then they are banned for "bullying" or "harassment". but they will actually make fun of users and get more advertising and money to be cancer and shit. apparently it makes it impossible for any users to fight back against cancer shit.

OP is a faggot

faggot

Shut the fuck up OP. Stop being such a faggot

user is a faggot

tldr faggot. also,

Shut the fuck up user. Stop being such a faggot

Tldr

faggot

tldr faggot. also,

faggot

faggot

Tldr

faggot

>Error: You cannot delete posts this often.

welp

faggot

Faggot

also a faggot

faggot

Faggot

faggot

I don't know what's happening

also a faggot

Autism is being a faggot again mom!

faggot

also a faggot

faggot

Found another Faggot

faggot

also a faggot

Fag

Found another Faggot

Fag

faggots

MAKE IT STOP

sorry

no autism being a faggot again here

must b u ;;))

Did anyone read all that shit?

faggot

Fag

Faggot

sorry

no shit here

must b u ;;))

faggot

faggot

sorry

no tldr faggot here

must b u ;;))

faggot

faggot

Checked, I tried but it was boring as shit.

faggot

must b u ;; ))

Faggot