How does Sup Forums deal with there depression

How does Sup Forums deal with there depression.

Other urls found in this thread:

hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/single_dose_of_hallucinogen_may_create_lasting_personality_change/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An hero

smoke weed.

BIG BLACK COCK

thanks for the advice

Take my crazy pills.
Smoke lots of weed.
GF has depression too, so she can relate and not get pissed if I do nothing for three days straight.

antidepressants.

weed dosnt help anymore.

That's how Sup Forums handles it

tried that. ended up in a psych ward cause of them

By calling people "nigger" and "faggot" on the Internet. Plus general rage and hatred, a little xenophobia, racism and bigotry from time to time.

story?

did you just try one? there's more than one type.

ahh when weed worked... i was a young lad.. whole world in front of me

work on car, make music.
leave house because I live with asshats.

>did you just try one?
It's not like you can keep trying different flavors of ice cream and expect to find one that doesn't fuck with your lactose intolerance.

ironic memes

i was on prozac and lexapro. shit was nice for a while but it caused a lot of mental deterioration and i went crazy for a bit.

I take Venlafaxine. It destroyed my mental issues and now I feel fine for the first time in my life.

weed is good, just try avoid any psychedelics, my friend did acid and he has depression, he broke down like 5 times into tears and kept saying there was something in his life that didnt belong there

Been taking Welbutrin for two years. Recently bumped my dose, which helped a bit more

Resign yourself to it. Take solace in the fact that everything will go to shit eventually. You'll be well adapted to the shit world that will eventually come.

Normies...not so much.

ive never had a bad expirience with lsd. it actually makes me feel alot happier for like a week after the trip

jist because ur friend is an unfathomable homo doesn't mean other people can't have a good trip

just a suggestion, it just wasnt a fun experience seeing a close friend cry for 2 hours straight when you are tripping balls yourself

Motherfucking fishing. It was just a way to seclude myself for a while, then i caught a motherfucking 40lb catfish that i fought for like an hour cause no boat, the sense of achievement when i landed that bitch was something i hadnt experienced in years, no an hero thoughts anymore.

I pick up litter, exercise, and volunteer for a non profit. I still get in funky where I hardly want to move but if I push through them I normally have some good days. Thank you for asking. Also I make these

Skip the LSD and take shrooms. They're studying the long-terms effects and finding that it can permanently alter your mood and outlook for the better, even if you have a bad trip. In the future we will probably treat depression and other disorders with psychedelics.

thanks user, i feel like shrooms will be a better experience

Massive amounts of oxy

Between 200-250mgs per day usually. Sometimes more when I can't feel the high. My tolerance is starting to make me dance the line of lethal dosages tho. I've stopped breathing twice so far and am only alive because my brother checks on me and is the only person to give a damn.

i bet kek

Just remember set and setting. Do it when you're in a good mood. Take a friend you trust and start on small doses until you know what it does to you.

Just because it's potentially therapeutic doesn't mean it needs to be a bad experience.

ive been there before user. hang in there

currently living with it...

i have about 2 weeks of trash in bags and my entire house is dirty and a mess.

Get a motorcycle /thread

"studies" lol

I just stop being sad and be awesome instead

The study was done by a professor at Johns Hopkins University, it was published in 2011:

hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/single_dose_of_hallucinogen_may_create_lasting_personality_change/

Nice.

*their

Shut the fuck up, you fucking nigger faggot!

This is my therapy for my depression. When I'm riding in completely in the moment making sure I'm watching what every cunt around me is doing so I don't die. Plus when I'm going 180 up the freeway I'm pretty focused and not thinking and not thinking about dying, I'm thinking about making sure I stay alive.

Nice. Don't forget to call me a musso too

Summer is upon us