Is it bad that my member twitches when i look at some of my sister's pics?

is it bad that my member twitches when i look at some of my sister's pics?
>pic related

got nude?

i wish dude

me too, shes sexy

mmm

should dump everything you have

keep going

not at all. is it bad that i recently set up a fake snapchat account in order to trade pics with my neice (we are pretty much the same age)

It's not bad that it twitches, but it's really fucking bad that you call it your "member".

lol

nah you should keep going

I plan on doing so.
here is another of her

keep posting
are you ever gonna tell her who you are?

Tips on how to do this? Wanna try this with my cousin but have absolutely no idea how. How do I send fake pics? Shit like that

i dont have many yet only just started doing it. i would love to tell her but i dont know how she would take it

i just made a snapchat and started posting dick pics and videos that didnt give away who i was and when she asked who i was i made up this fake backstory and told her i ended up on her facebook accidentaly and saw her snapchat username. also it is easy if they are into god you can use that to make them like you. "your a gift from god" etc. she then told me she couldnt stop watching my story so i tried my luck and succeded

damn you need to get real nasty with her and tell her that if she can keep a secret you will

also had a 14 year old add me, start calling me daddy and started sending nudes and videos

i would love to do that

fucking pedo

MODDDDDDDSSSS

Perfectly normal OP.
Ask her for a handjob and post results.

trips get

I should consider this, got a coupple of girls I'd love to see naked but can't becasue of my gf.. My cousin is one of those girls

if thats your cousin then do it! and post results

Could I get that snapchat

I should only find a proper way to make screenshots on iOS

fuck off pedo

time for a spiderman thread

Did I miss a memo, who is this bitch?

more of your niece

Wait I know that girl to the right

Left*

thats all i have so far

any other girls to share?

Srsly though, who's this sposed to be?

I have the potential to contact OP's sis and give her the link to this thread
Worth the effort?

its better to not be a white-knight faggot. also, theres a bigger chance that she isn't OPs sister. Sup Forums's full of people who just post this BS. try not to fall for the b8

Not being a white knight, just a dick

whats her name? i think i might know her

This thread is cancerous