Daily reminder that olly is dead

Daily reminder that olly is dead

now he comes back as a whitewalker and sucks Jon's dick

>implying the bodies arent burned after

He had a miserable life though. Got both of his parents killed in front of his eyes and then someone grants amnesty to the cause that killed them.
Although betraying someone who takes you for a little brother is most definitely unacceptable.

literally who was he? i only watched the first 3 seasons and i think i remember he was a stark but i could be wrong.

why did he die?

>why did he die?
this

Fuck off.

Vikings is better.

GOOD ! I highly enjoyed his death !

he was executed for being involved in the murder of the guy who is executing them

Get ready for the HBO-paid stealth marketers to come online today during normal business hours to start spamming GoT threads here to help develop a buzz for this mediocre show.

Vikings sucks ass, I trid to watch that boring shit....you are a fucking slab of shit

>2016
>still watching this poorly written and money milking show

Feelsgoodman

Anyone else cringe whenever they start using those stupid made up languages, like with the dragon chick and the women? It sounds so fake and stupid.

Vikings uses old-English, old-French, old Norwegian and other real languages that are no longer spoken. It actually sounds real, not like stupid game of thrones baby talk.

Vikings is better...

He was a kid that the show producers made up to make episodes longer

you're a real faggot if you don't like Vikings

Your TV show sucks dick just as much as Game of Thrones does.
You're wanking over a steaming pile of shit.

this
no you fuck off. just because i didn't continue to watch this show which died after joffrey was killed.

I can't stop thinking of how bad every GOT character's breath must be. Especially the wildlings, doubt it that they had the luxury of a toothbrush and a toothpaste. Imagine Ygritte's mouth stench.

>inb4 your breath stinks faggot or something of that fashion

who?

It died when Tywin died, all joffrey did was being edgy

Guess you must have the attention span of a gnat, so GOT is perfect for you with its 12-plots per episode, 3-minutes per storyline, impinge all over the fucking place without developing anything more than some surface-level cliches.

Vikings is better.

>all joffrey did was being edgy
this but still it was enjoyable to see what joffrey would get up to.

but then the show writers had to be faggots and kill him off

That's why we reply with 'Vikings is better' to every thread they create.

Pretty much this. They tend to do that alot now. Like if a new character is introduced I just expect they are only there to get killed off by the end of the season.

this

Hated that nosey little twit, shooting arrows on the backs of wildlings and shit

Her fucking breath??? Some1 went down on this girl. In a time before soap... they were walking forever. Not to mention ginger pussy smells like cat piss to begin with.

Modern mouths probably stink more. Stink is caused by the bacteria, which is mostly caused by what you eat. Modern diets are full of sugar that rot and decay, that's why we need to brush often. A society like ice-dwellers who subsist on seal and penguin (protein and high fats only) barely need to do shit and remain pretty clean. Hunting is all Wildlings have I think, so not much room for wheat and grain to rot your mouth.

Good, butthurt faggot had it coming.

it's like you have never heard of books before, faggot

Who the fuck is he? Is he from GoT or Walking Dead?

ITT: faggots arguing over which TV show is worse.

Here's a hint morons, if it isn't a "reality" show, it's above shit-tier.

Continue with the circle jerk if you must.

>Not to mention ginger pussy smells like cat piss to begin with.

Hahaha, fucking what

faggot

>thinking i am gonna waste my time by reading the GoT books

It does

This, I like GOT but Vikings is better in a lot of ways

I'm sorry you went down on some nasty piss-smelling cat lady, but it had nothing to do with her pussy having red hair.

Haha holy fuck.

>reading books
>wasting time
uncultured swine

>waste my time
>reading

I'm usually annoyed by spoilers but this one made me glad

why? he was just an innocent stark

you people need to realize that you are watching a tv show

and as far as this kid, i didn't even know who he is, so i really don't care about

got pretty boring so far this season, hope it changes tho

dragons and the walker king are the only story that interest me

bratty little shit

when?

Jon was dead too.

No, it is good but it's Black sails > Last kingdom > Game of thrones > Vikings

Don't be so confident you absolute dumb cunt

racoon stark be next

>the cause

Except you're wrong, very wrong. Jon Snow let in people from the north cause they'd be fucked if they didn't merge, just a bunch of butthurt criminals who betrayed the only thing that'd hold the wall