Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/uncledrewaka?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
twitter.com/hashtag/UncleDrewAKA?src=hash
imgur.com/a/9mYIp
youtube.com/watch?v=3JoOiG1yUNA
shadbase.com/zootopia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is the movie worth watching?

Honestly it has a lot of powerful messages about the current political/social issues facing America today. It's worth the watch and there's a very good copy available on piratebay now

It's genuinely well-written and presented. How fucking adorable the characters are is just icing on that cake. Easily, EASILY Disney's best film since transitioning to 3D.

Is it the chinesse version?

it has a couple of instances of chinese subtitling, but it's not constant subs over all dialogue. Maybe 3 or 4 instances in the film

Agree, Im not saying even better than lion King, but I like much better this one

Tnx, just asking because I already downloaded it. Also you can see the panda news reporter

Shitpost Judy here.

I know the overall raid is from a get thread, but what is the affiliation between Judy and Pepsi?

It's time for another attack.

MORE TEXT POSTS, it's faster, we need more accounts too. I've estimated we have about 50 so far.

The get thread was for what we raid a Pepsi tag with, so adding Pepsi to the images only makes sense.

>Sup Forums did this

Join the raid

>OC to respam from Twitter accounts
imgur.com/a/9mYIp

>nevar furget
>5/5/2016 - ???
>when Sup Forums increased Pepsi's stock by spamming Pepsi's Twitter hashtag

Because we increased Pepsi's stock worth we are demanding one of three rewards from Pepsi.

>pic related

Join the raid

Oh, righto then.
Hopp to it.

*boom tish*

youtube.com/watch?v=3JoOiG1yUNA

bump

>new post

Are you going to just look at the thread and not post?

If you had to ask this question to understand, you are obviously useless. So move along.

Pretty much, I'm lurking for the g/fur thread.

lelel xDDDDD

If retards only realized this raid isn't about furfaggotry. It's about making OC and not being cancer.

You are cancer.

Keep bumping though, to allow some non-retards to join the raid.

You want to spam for a real cause? Do it here:

pay atention to the phone screen detail

Fuck off you agro cunt

THE END

You're only mad because you know I'm right. You asked the questions about the raid because you couldn't fathom the purpose, which shows you are useless. Even after knowing about the raid now, you're not doing anything to participate, 'because' you're useless.

Tnx you kind sir.

no u

>are you in this thread now?

you're welcome

As an illustrator, I'm offended by the shitty art. As a furfag, holy shit this is the best

eat shit malformed animal rapist

Bumping

sometimes shitty art doesn´t mean shitty stories

So is it consensual that all furfags hate the Pepsi x Judy raid? Why can't we just work together? Dubs decided on Judy, we didn't pick it.

>we didn't choose the Fugg life, the Fugg life chose us

do you have the other one?

I find these really enjoyable

Where can I find judy?

This is coming from someone who isn't a furr-fag. Yes.

It's a brilliant movie. Plebs hate it, and are trying to ruin it with faggotry.

The movie even make normies squee in unison

yeah not a furfag, took my daughter to see it,

Its good.

bumping

>All these fucking weirdos in fursuits yelling at me.

>new post

yeah i must admit, sitting next to a man in a full bear suit...was... educational.

Also life lesson, if a man in a bear suit offers you popcorn at a fury movie...dont, reach in for popcorn

NORMIE SCUM! Nah, I'm kidding. It's a genuinely good movie for everyone.

But I am a furfag, and I would fuck that bunny hard.

>new post
>twitter.com/hashtag/uncledrewaka?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

That tight little bunny cunt doesn't entice you? Not even a little? Don't lie to me, user. I know Sup Forums would famously fuck anything.

to each their own man

Besides watching that it was clear Disney was also aiming it at you guys, like, the fucking gazelle, the tiger dancers, the Rabbits uniform. Pretty clear they knew what they where doing

Also the topics it brush's are rather dark which i felt really added to the film.

shadbase.com/zootopia/

Dude, they marketed directly to us...they even encouraged the aforementioned fursuiting at premieres. I am a furfag, but not autist enough to tell anyone, let alone fursuit.

Agreed

No, I'm one of the raiders of the Pepsi hashtag. Dubs decided Judy. If dubs decided we raid with dicks on sticks I'd be posting dicks to inform anons about the raid.

she missed the most important spot. If the jews remain they will keep starting wars.

Israel is gone in that pic, look closely.

>implying you wouldn't fuck that bunny

Hahah, such a bad liar, even over the Internet...

As I said, Sup Forums would fuck anything.

I'd fugg the bunny, I wouldn't fuck her though.

Let's call this the "Tried Too Hard" thread.

her panties?... he's like doubble the size of her, how the fuck does he wear them so careless?

Let's call you "Too butthurt" faggot.

You'd fuck her, and nut within five seconds. It's okay user, everyone wants to fuck that bunny's juicy slot.