Hey Sup Forums. Will lose my virginity to this girl today. Any tips and tricks for a virginfag like me...

Hey Sup Forums. Will lose my virginity to this girl today. Any tips and tricks for a virginfag like me? Idk what she's into. We started dating a few days ago

Run.

Post nudes as proof.

Hope your dick is longer than hers

Run.

Try to stick it in the other hole
Be quick or she'll notice
if she doesn't like it say it was an accident.

This is now a dump of this girl. Go.

I'll bump

wtf,
pic's from yesterday

go fuck yourself, op

She'll give you a shitload of infections m8

I doubt that. This bitch has been all over Sup Forums and /soc/ before and her nudes got out. She used to start (timestampped) threads where she would complain about how ugly she is. She shared her kik regularly too.

She's a virgin too lol

>threads
It was just one thread and that wasn't her retard

Idiot. She used to post on /soc/ a few months back and would start threads nearly daily for about 2 weeks. The entire threads were basically "please stop spamming this girl" and then she would post a timestamp to prove it was in fact her starting threads about how she's ugly.

The dude who keeps making these threads is actually her ex. He sometimes photoshops her selfies and her old timestamps too

She still posts on soc. Shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about

I don't go to /soc/ anymore, I'm just saying what I saw months back. It definitely wasn't just one thread, mongoloid. Go practice your reading comprehension, I never said she stopped posting.

youre so exaggerating
i browse soc frequently. it was literally just one thread and she's actually pretty cool
go fuck yourself m8

>she used to post on soc a few months back

Is this girl like the soc queen now or something? Why do so many people know her and why the fuck do you care?

Moar

Remember what it was, or if she has a sc?

Her Snapchat is sukmaydic

>started dating a few days ago
>days ago
>days
Hope to god you talked to her for longer than that, make sure shes clean
Get her to blow you beforehand or youll blow before you even start
Not litterally of course

>getting mad over a cumdumpster on Sup Forums
Oh how we have fallen, Sup Forumsros, how we have fallen.

I don't believe you for some reason.