How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

never anymore

almost daily

never actually thought about it (say im lying ...) i have thought of killing others and i mean frequently

Pretty much every day, there's always pain.

At least once a day.

Used to always think about it, then I did it.
> Now I'm a ghost and there is no release.
> Can't kill myself again, nothing happens.
> Guess I'm here forever. Everything sucks.

Some periods never and others every day. Depends on whether i've got other stuff to do/think about.

no bane no gane

It depends. I've gotten a lot better at coping with my depression (having a very loving partner helps), but occasionally I still get thoughts.

So idk, maybe once every 2 weeks or something. Which is better than it used to be (like 5 times a day).

has turned better latley. I think its only once per day now.

take it from someone that tried to commit suicide, it fucking ruins everything.

Constantly but I'm not actually going to do do it as I'm not an actuall madman

Do you ever get a pressure in your head and it keeps building and building? The only way, it seems, to get sweet relief is to either put a drill to your skull or drive your car against a wall to splatter your brains?

I don't actually want to die from it but it would kill me. Does that count as a suicide?

constantly.

Well only if you fail it i guess...

Once you reach early 30's you start to realize .. your youth is over, the growing and energy isn't there, time becomes a long hallway and a blur and it goes down hill unless you start working out and eating right and even then it just slows the process of getting sick and dying.

i regretted the attempt completely, if i succeeded i would of destroyed my girlfriend at the time's life

Only when someone posts about it on Sup Forums
So, pretty much all the time

All that means is that you are/were a retard who does not think about the consequences of his actions.

Most people who are thinking about suicide have thought things through, that includes how the people around them will be affected.

Pretty often lately. I got blackout drunk and ended up at my parents on Saturday night. Demolished a loaf of plain bread then apparently broke down bawling my eyes out to them about my problems. They've booked me a doctors appointment for Thursday so we'll see how that goes.

i guess it would be easier for you to understand if you knew the circumstances

That got me in the feel so hard. I'll be honest, I'm jealous of you.
I constantly think about suicide and I always come on Sup Forums for support, 'cause even my girlfriend, who knows about this, doesn't give a shit.

I thought like that, but then I started doing five tibetan rites and now I'm getting younger and my dick is growing as well (true story)

Jesus, that's awful.

I guess I got lucky, since my girlfriend and I both suffer from various mental illnesses, so we're really supportive of one another.

I wish your girlfriend cared. She seems kinda shitty. :/

She does suffer from mental illnesses too, she just doesn't care about me. She's shitty, but I can't do better and well, we both know I'm already too sad to handle a break up.
You're lucky, I'm happy for you.

used to think about it all the time when i was a teenager, stopped somewhere around 19, got a gf around 20, she broke up with me around 23, thought about it briefly for a couple of weeks, got better, now i'm 25 and everything is fine.

On a side note, i noticed that being angry gets me productive as fuck, my college grades got better then ever after she broke up with me.

Ugh, that's the worst. I've been there. My friends pretty much had to slap me to get me to stop seeing this one girl who was sending my mental health plummeting.

I hope someone better comes along and helps you out. For now, just think of the little things every day that make you happy. Find a nice park trail to go down every morning or something.

I try being in public as much as possible, 'cause as miserable as it sounds, I can't cry in front of people, but I mean, I gotta sleep at some point, I gotta relax, eat, shower, can't always run and walk around the city for nothing. I gotta be home alone sometimes.
I tried seeing a psychiatrist, but as ridiculous as it may be, I got in a fight with her and she dropped my case.
I don't know what to do. I hope someone better comes along too.

a random woman once offered to give me 5 eur because I was in another town and had to walk back home, but I refused her kindly. Still, might return the hospitality and give the guy the money assuming he gives off the vibe that he's not gonna try something funny when I'm distracted

Wrong thread, bro.

Oops, sorry. (I think about suicide all the time)

Every time this thread appears: two or three times a day

everyday

Yes, everyone does that. Get over yourself you edgy highschool faggot.

Effectively never.