Is selling weed worth it?

Is selling weed worth it?
I'm poor as fuck and I don't have a job.

Other urls found in this thread:

pandachan.herokuapp.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Totally worth. 15 planta is ok. Get good seeds un grow shop

yeah, just don't be too risky. Don't deal to shady assholes and don't deal from your house. Don't get too personal with any buyers you want them to stay just buyers.

How much could I earn per month with a basic grow setup?

I garauntee you these cunts have never sold weed.

Its not profitable. It will, however, ensure you have a steady stream of free weed. That's it though. You buy in bulk (youre on Sup Forums asking this question so i assume you dont have the capacity to grow your own) and then sell it in smaller amounts to cover the cost of the bulk. If you sell the rest you'll have a relatively small profit margin, or you can just have a bunch of weed for free.

You'll earn more money with a part time job, and if you want free weed just sell it on the side.

Yea this. You're not gonna grow your own, you'll just end up with free weed and smoke even more than you usually do

This. Sell coke for big bucks, not weed.

This user knows

depends on how many people you know that will buy.

I get an ounce for $180, thats 28 Grams. I sell the grams for $10 or $15 depending on the person, I usually make $120 in profit for every ounce. I'm only 18 and It's very inconsitent, You can sell an ounce in an hour or it could take 2 days.

I suggest having a job at the same time.

This...or pills

180 an ounce!?! Holy fuck im happy to live in Qc city

PANDACHAN!!!
PANDACHAN!!!
PANDACHAN!!!

pandachan.herokuapp.com

Don't sell to people you don't know (sell through a friend). As long as you're not white trash or a nigger that associates with shady assholes that are also into the harder drugs, the risk is pretty low. Most potheads are pretty harmless. Also try to do any business during the day, and keep traffic at your house/apartment to a minimum to avoid attention from nosy ass neighbors.

Or if you live in a state where there's the possibility to grow medical marijuana, that's even better.

Get in, make your money and get out. I'd say a year max. Just got out of dealing and had to move away from my city because people wanted to kill me. I got greedy quick. Started with weed, ended up selling everything from weed to meth and had 3 runners who worked for me in different areas. Then people got jealous and threats ran wild. I was in the game for 3 years before shit almost got out of hand.

Just keep in mind that it could result in death by bubba. maybe find a local dealer and sell to him in bulk, less profit but much less risk.

now that youve posted u can play minecraft again

much easier to sell molli, acid, shrooms. shit like that. theyre in higher demand. but im from oregon, so weeds the equivalent of alcohol

No. If you get caught it will ruin your life. It's not even a good way to make money. Everybody sells weed. If you're going to sell a schedule 1 drug, slang some sniff or dope.

pretty decent advise.

basic grow set up to get you out of the red after your first grow will need be to have a germination station wich you can get at any garden store. you need a 3x3 area for veg and atleast the same ideally twice the space to flower for veg I would just use a 400w or cheap led grow light and get a 600w min for flowering. you can get a cheap grow set up in the states tha thave med or rec legal if that is close for you though you are looking at spending a couple grand to get a legit set up and not have to worry about gaydare getting you. though you should get 2-3 pound s a cycle being able to harvest every month min and doing with that product how you see fit. I always just dirty up peoples tray but im not a poor fag right now like you.

I was going to buy an ounce in my country it would be close to 700usd.

It depends on where you live, how much weed you're selling, and if it's shit weed or chronic. You can make a decent amount with chronic, and can make way more than a shitty part time job.

Depending on where you live, nope. You basically keep yourself in free smoke. Unless of course, you're growing, but that is a considerable investment in both cash and risk.

No, son.

where does one find a plug for coke? ive been dealing weed for a while but im looking to up my antsy

holy fuck, a gram for 10$ or 15$??? in my country a gram is 23$

It's 'up the ante', retard.
Go to clubs, you'll find people there that sell coke. It's usually the owners of the club that will hire you to sell for them if you hang around long enough. Otherwise just ask other dealers you're on good terms with.

so i makes an ounce 644$
i'm

Where i live people get paid with weed not money for this kind of work.

U are spanish

Not as much as you think man. If your going to grow keep it personal use.

Hispanics. Go into apartment complexes and look for the Hispanics sitting outside drinking modelos and smoking blunts. Invite them to a 12 pack, make friendly, learn some Spanish. Then just ask. If you're a good guy they'll hook you up. Don't be sketch, play it safe

thats what i was assuming. what about deep web? is that legit aswell?

Friends you would hope. If not that most black people do know where to get coke

It is not worth it. Sell harder drugs for the real profit

it's only worth it if you profit atleast 7$ a gram.
or grow your own.

if not then it's not worth it+ your a retarded wannabe.

Pretty much this, and every asshole suddenly thinks its okay to ring at 2am on a Saturday morning, because.... drugs.

Send it 420
Send it Send it Send it Send it Send it Send it Send it

Go to a trade school and learn CAD or Bricklaying or Welding or how to become a Machinist.
Then you can be out making a living within a year and not have to worry about getting fucked all the time.

About as safe as doing anything illegal is if you're smart. Never use tor no matter what anyone on this site suggests. use proxies, bitcoins and get your mail sent to an address that has nothing to do with you. Buying cocain off the deepweb is pabts on head retarded, though. Safer to buy and sell research chemicals/lsd

In my ass. I love squirting powerful drugs up there.

Tor/online markets are no good? Even with PGP etc? I am not in the states, it's the only means to get quality shit for cheap...

Honestly no selling weed is a huge hassle and you need to sell a lot at one time to turn a profit if you want a quick turnover buy a bunch of coke and make crack

> Never use tor
Yeah never use the best anonymity program on earth that is basically 100% safe as long as you know how to use it. Instead, use proxies so FBI can easily get your IP from their logs.

Gotta have a good connect to get bulk for cheap. If not your just wasting your time.

I've been selling for a year or so now to supplement my income.

>I'm canadian
>buy a quarter pound/112g for $560
>sell it to close friends and family at a good price (less than $10/g)
>constant stream of happy customers and money

I don't make a giant profit but the extra $350-$400 every week or two really helps me. All of the tips posted in this thread are important, such as:

>don't deal to strangers
>don't carry a large amount on you at any time
>don't have a constant stream of people at your door (I usually deliver)
>real money is made with harder drugs
>real problems come with harder drugs

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them.

>Tor/online markets are no good?
They are, that poster is just a troll.

>Is selling weed worth it?

1. Never deal
2. See #1

what country you in and yeah until someone knows you do it and wants your money and customers. If you were a rival dealer i would stab you the fuck up tbh

pgp on tor..... encrypted encryption being encrypted at every endpoint?

The network overhead, it makes me cry. Why, what even is the point, its already encrypted every time it leaps to the next node.

Most tor exit nodes are now (ADMITTEDLY!) owned and operated by the FBI anyway. Your shit is being logged, if anyone really wanted to know, you would be intercepted at the start point and exit point.

Encryption aint gunna do shit for nobody.

Nah most people that sell weed and smoke weed just end up smoking for free and breaking even. Coke and meth is where the big money is.

This is what i meat in These retards , are what i'm talking about.

Deep web is fine. Just dont use tor.

is meant for

What the fuck are you talking about?
If you send your information on deep web in clear text FBI is gonna get your information if the seller gets caught/marketplace gets seized. But at least you didn't have to spend extra 30 seconds encrypting your messages!

Nice bait btw.

Its ok money if you dont smoke out of your stash. Also never pay over $200usd a zip. Sell zips over what you pay by atleast $100 try to sell small amounts at jacked prices i.e $20 a gram $100 a qt oz

Urrrr, Where did I say anything about sending anything in cleartext? Or anything about market places or any of that shit that you basically just vomited onto the screen in a rage.

Or did I say that encrypting your shit was pointless.

I basically just said tor isnt safe, due to the admitted fact that the FBI has admitted it keeps a large bulk of exit nodes, and whats the point of encrypting something that encrypts itself at every endpoint.

Thats what the fuck im talking about. Now, what the fuck are you reading about?