My girlfriend wants to try anal for the first time. Any tips or tricks on the best way to do it?

My girlfriend wants to try anal for the first time. Any tips or tricks on the best way to do it?

Wrap up.
Have lube handy.
Don't be afraid.
Take it slow.

be gentle, use lots of silicone based lube

Put your cock in her ass.

Wine and lube. Be liberal with both.

a lot of anilingus before, lube up, stretch a bit with one finger, enter slowly but steady and only when you are rock hard

once the head is inside is all pleasure for her

Wrap up? What the fuck?
Don't listen to him, OP.
Make sure she poops at least a few hours before hand. Use lube that'll stay around, ie. oil based, not water based (first few times).
Bust a fucking nut right inside. That's the whole point.

>>Wrap up.

What the fuck, man?

Lay side to side (like spooning)
Do butt stuff with her for a bit, like lick it b4 you stick it
Lots of lube, like, ALOT
Give her full control of penetration
Do this a bunch of times before you even think about thrusting or cumming from it yourself
This is your once chance to get her to enjoy it, and have it go on the 'menu', don't fucking blow it

Enjoy pounding the shit outa that sweet sweet ass in a week or three

Nah fam.
>go in dry
>speed of a thousand hurricanes
>make her bite the pillow.

Dry. Lube is for pros.

indeed, anal with condom is a pain in the ass

>ba dum tiss

perfect if not best opportunity ull ever have to catch the useless fucking slag cunt up in terms of phsyical pain endurance if she wants to go the distance

>spring it on her like valentines day rape

prepare your anus

Use coconut oil

it fucking burns

do it like a gentleman of refined tastes
>embrace her tightly
>take aim
>jam it in

Enjoy her intestinal worms swimming in your dickhole.

No it doesn't. Coconut oil is really good lube. It melts at body temperature and doesn't dry out like water based lubes do.

Some times the best answers are short and sweet.

>this

She should definitely wear the helmet

Don't. It is super gay to fuck a dude or chick in the ass. Also, anal fissures not fun.

Only exception is if you can jam a huge dildo up your ass first. Show her exactly how to do it. Then and only then ok.

op webm relateds intestinal worms can swim in my dickhole any day of the fucking week church goers

>fuck pussy
>insert thumb into ass
>insert finger into ass
>insert two fingers into ass and move it back and forth as if it were your dick fucking her.
>apply lube on your dick and her anus.
>fuck asshole

She can Join our Dildo treasure hunt

>church goers
I'm not a priest, I'm a doctor.

astroglide. seriously, astroglide.
tell her to relax like she's taking a shit
my wife tells me anal feels like she it taking a big shit.
have her take a shit and shower before anal
have her use a vibrator on her pussy at the same time. It vibrates your cock and balls and feels amazing.
come inside her. she will be shitting in no time because you just gave her an astroglide and semen enema

Tell her she must fast for three days, take laxatives and drink castor oil.

By suprise. The best way.

dystopic or abramatic?

Rollin trips

Check em

practice with but plug

lots of this

Do it in the shower, things might get messy.

Wut?

Start by fucking her pussy from behind. Don't tell her it is coming just slam it in her ass as hard as you can. When she resists hold her down and just start going at it. Whisper in her ear that she is your fuck toy and you will use her as you see fit. Finish in her ass and then tie her up. Invite your friends over to use all her holes while you take a shower. Train her for the next month until she knows better than to say shit.

pound her anus like it owes you money

Make sure u are lickrd in a chastity cage for a few days before u do it

Step 1: Lube
Step 2: Lube
Step 3: More lube.

Post gifs and webms of guys cumming in girls asses

Shampoo is best trust me I'm a scientist.

Blood should be your only lubricant.

Lube is not given, it is earned.

>Make sure she poops at least a few hours before hand.

fucking THIS

everything that the others said so slowly, gently, make her relax (possibly with wine), LOTS OF LUBE.

Now here's a magical trick:
if she "tries to push you out" (like when you want to get rid of that shit) is what actually makes her ass open up, clenching will make her ass hurt. so tell her to try to "push you out" when you enter, and "hold" when you exit and it will work wonders. maybe. And if she says "stop" definitely STOP moving, dont even breathe or blink. Anything that comes after "stop" is an order, so dont question it.
Also if its the first time and you fuck it up there wont be a second time any soon.

actually if its her that wants to try you could convince her to do some sort of an enema on herself. In the shower or something. It's not that hard and it will make her (A LOT)^5 more relaxed about it. Trust me. You might be able to hold your shit normally but once you get a dick up your ass you aren't so sure about it anymore and it makes for stressfull runs to the toilet with both hands on your hole.

You have to go with lube. 1 finger first, than 2. Slow. Kiss her / caress her clit during it so she will associate it with pleasure when it's not there yet.

Don't schedule it. Wait for an occasion where both of you are especially revved up. My wife is a great fuck all the time - but there are special times where she's extra horny. Those are the moments to scale new heights.

PUSH IT IN REALLY FUCKING HARD THEN WASH YOUR DICK IN HER TEARS

Position and lube, man. When I was 17 my girl let me try, and I was so clueless I tried going in dry while she was laying on her stomach. She never let me try again. Face down, ass up. Lube up your fingers to an absurd degree and slowly finger her ass to get it prepared, then slide your well lubricated dick in.

Good luck. You're living the dream.

Shit ton of lube. Think you have enough? No, you don't. Pour it directly up into her ass, Have her hold her butt open with her hands while you fill her up. Put enough lube on your dick you can't feel your dick anymore. Then put a condom on and do it again to the other side of the condom.
Silicon lube is the best. Astroglide doesn't start with Ass for no reason. Start small, penetrate her with a finger, two, wiggle them around until she's moving back against your fingers. Then you can use your dick.
You'll probably have a hard time staying in, so once you're sure it's in there right don't fucking try to pull back out for another thrust. Just stay in there and hump her.
Also, give her the reach around. Any girl willing to take anal deserves to have a good diddling while you're at it.