Fucking normie of a classmate suggested this to the teacher and they went along with it. Wat do?

Fucking normie of a classmate suggested this to the teacher and they went along with it. Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme
youtube.com/watch?v=7IVJVTUNl0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself

I'd evaluate my grade. Is it good? Do I need the extra credit?
Is it good, but trending down recently?

I'd probably do it. It's good to have a nice buffer in case you have to take a test on a day when you're just not feeling it.

You could also drop the superiority complex you fucking faggot.

I would rotate the fucking picture because nobody is going to tilt their head to read all that shit you retarded idiot

Bump

just drop out op

OP here, fixed the picture

ur a faggot

Be glad my monitor can be rotated to Portrait

Anyway, be the bigger man. Point out that "meme" is not the same as "image macro". Point out the scientific definition of a "meme" (coined by Richard Dawkins) and as an example give one sentence:

"Image macro is not the same thing as a meme - this sentence, on the other hand,.is a meme"

If he doesn't give you extra credit then point out his ignorance to the subject.

What about it? Pop culture has always assimilated everything fun and at a certain point it is bound to come up in class.

Source: Teacher here

>classmate
>teacher

Fuck off underage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

"The meme, analogous to a gene, was conceived as a "unit of culture" (an idea, belief, pattern of behaviour, etc.) which is "hosted" in the minds of one or more individuals, and which can reproduce itself, thereby jumping from mind to mind. Thus what would otherwise be regarded as one individual influencing another to adopt a belief is seen as an idea-replicator reproducing itself in a new host. As with genetics, particularly under a Dawkinsian interpretation, a meme's success may be due to its contribution to the effectiveness of its host."

this. what fucking normies call "memes" are just viral image macros

youtube.com/watch?v=7IVJVTUNl0I

give this

> implying 90% of Sup Forumstards are using memes in contrast to image macros
> implying the boundaries are fixed
> implying that oneself is better "memer" thant others

What the fuck,OP, this has got to be middle school

We've infiltrated the schools and highest levels of office. What's next Sup Forums.

OP is a faggot. Get your sideways, printed at home, weak bait out of here.

>"we"

vs.

>bunch of edgy middleschoolers stole our lingo, culture and memes and rendered it mainstream

is this a cringe thread?

Use this

do the extra credit

try to sneak in something filthy that will go over your teacher's head just to see if you can get away with it

maybe some anons can make suggestions