So here's what's happening Sup Forums in a few weeks my cheating slut of an ex girlfriend (much more complicated than...

So here's what's happening Sup Forums in a few weeks my cheating slut of an ex girlfriend (much more complicated than just that but I cbf going into it now) has asked to go away with me in a few weeks for basically a sex/romance weekend to try to convince me to go back to her.

At one point I mentioned tying her up and she liked the idea as we did it a few times when we were together.

Little does she know...

Among the mean nasty ugly things I plan to do to her is to burn the word 'slut' into her inner thigh.
But I don't want to kill her or cause a scar that will last more than about a year.
Any tips on how to keep the damage to that?

Pic related it's her pussy filled with my cum

That is a nasty pussy.

yes it is. It's had many dicks inside it.

bump

I threw up my Lunch
Good Job op for making me puke

next time I ask I'll post a better pic then.

Fuck you OP. I was having a perfectly fine day until you posted that travesty of a fuck hole.

that's a terrible idea, you idiot. are you trying to go to jail?

fuck you guys. give me tips on how to wreck that pussy more.

that's why I'm saying to not leave such a bad scar that she would go to the cops. She has asked me to burn her before.

It's wrecked enough matey

MOAR

fist her so hard that you'll break her , dont burn shit on her cause you will be reported to pd.
make her as stretched as possible and if something happens you can say it was an accident, dont be dumb then at the end tell her to fuck off after you fuck her mouth and deepthroat her

Virgin.

Anyway, OP. Tell her to fuck off. Once a cheater always a cheater. Unless you want to get back with her and just fuck whatever chicks you want on the side. That could be a pretty sweet deal.

So having a taste in pussy makes me virgin?

I can't figure out how all these insecure beta males think they're alpha as fuck because their girlfriends had sex with other people and it scares them.

The irony is fucking amazing. The only thing to do is to let the relationship die off if you really can't handle it, not take revenge because your beta feelings are hurt.

What a sad bunch.

ehh like I said it's much more than that. I don't want to ramble on a big story but that's what I'm doing at the moment. I've told her maybe, but really I mean no.

Are you an idiot or did you not read the OP properly.

Go somewhere warm. Lots of sun. Suggest sunbathing. Offer to rub tanning lotion on her back. Draw the word slit and let it burn in. Should last like a week. Do it on her lower back so she won't notice but whoever she fucks will.

there is no sun near here.
you'd have to lay for a solid week to get sunburnt.

burn scars... they usually last awhile, like forever

ehh would cuts be better then?

Honestly man, public humiliation is way better than jewing up the chick. See what you do is invite her to a public area to be tied up, then leave her with no way out, naked. Don't fuck her, and when she comes saying it was you who tied her up say "we haven't been together in a while why would I do that?" Make sure that any phone logs are through a burner phone. Pay cash.

Faggot. Go fuck the living shit out of her and dump the bitch. Its simple as that

I didn't read the OP in its entirety.

Yes.

Babby's first criminal advice

Don't project your looks on somebody else. Someone looking more appealing than a neckbeard on Sup Forums should easily be getting better pussy than that unshaven stankhole of a landwhale.

some of us prefer it unshaven.

Uh huh. I'm sure you're a regular adonis. Make sure you wipe the cheetos and mountain dew off your wolf shirt before you go on any dates though.