Tripz decide a new nickname for my favorite pony!

tripz decide a new nickname for my favorite pony!

Current nickname is "pink sugar"

for the record, no suggestion means I ll keep her old nickname :)

cancer

roll

roll

rall

Nigger

please no offensive/negative nick names, positive nicknames only please, she is just a little pony for ponies sake!...

roll

Nigger Slicer

DAYUM SO CLOSE

>>/mlp/

Looks like some faggots are triggered

I am glad you were off by 2, your suggestion doesn't fit the cuteness and sweetness of Fluttershy, frankly I think your suggestion is kinda odd...(no offense)

Not even mad. Just directing where it belongs.

Its anti brony bait.

Yes but you direct him to the most cringeworthy board on this site.

thanks for pointing that out, so the suggestion was made as to make me upset? well I think some ponies on /b need to watch MLP more often so they get familiar with the concepts of love and kindness, it's time for a pony uprising on /b! why are ponies not allowed to be posted? is it because /b is racist? stop this madness! allow and adore ponies!

Yes, but it's still where it belongs.

That's why i want GB15 to be reoved.

Burn /mlp/

fucking damnit

yeah burn MLP we might as well post ponies here on /b! ponies belong here, stop racism, why furries but no ponies?

Because we are all broken inside, yet we avoid ponies

Because anti bronies are retarded.

nigger lover of the cuck

Is it just me or does fluttershy's voice fits your post really well?

Cocksleeve.

hihi no you are right, I like to talk like Fluttershy eeeeeeeeeeeeh! xd

Does anyone here ship Flutterchord? Just curious...

Me

Buttstalion

I think she's adorable, OP

You are probably just bait though

Global rules

You got your own board, now use it.

no bait little ponypie! I thought, well....you know.../b could use some friendship and magic hihihi XD...that is..ofcourse..if you don't mind hihihi

Because furries don't have their own board.

you mean mean bully! little ponies are allowed everywhere! even if admin are racisms

Ok, think of it this way. Your board was made for the sole purpose of getting your autistic behaviour away from every other autist in this community.

Dang, even autistic people are discriminating against other autistic people. Well done.

in equestria every pony is equal! stop your tyranny!