Any married fags in here that haven't cheated? Why?

Any married fags in here that haven't cheated? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.xhamster.com/movies/3843052/garage_quickie.html?pb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump with the only thing that gets you faggots attention now...

because im not an asshole

how long have you been married?

I'm married and faithful because I'm not trash. If you aren't mature enough to know when to keep it in your pants, you aren't old enough to get married.

4 years
coming up on 5

user or femanon?
>won't ask for tits, promise...

because marriage isn't just about getting laid. If you thought it was then you're going to ruin everything.

Answer me this: If you actually do love and care about your wife, is some random pussy worth all of the pain that you will cause to her?

I'm sorry kid, but there are sacrifices that you will have to make. Not only in marriage, but in everything, and if you can't handle that then you're going to have a rough fucking life. But maybe you'll grow up eventually.

been with current girlfriend 6 years

have never cheated on her...have cheated on every other girl i was in relationships with, those lasting 2 years max

help.......i think about fucking fresh pussy so much...its like it runs through my mind the idea of smelling and tasting and feeling different pussies and assholes and seeing girls react different ways and cumming on and inside different girls and shit..FUCK...i wanna touch another girl

I'm a guy. Waifu doesn't come on this board because she's not as gay as me.

>making this much assumptions
>just asked a question

Ive been married 9 years and never cheated. I get sex 4 times a week and blowjobs twice a week. Why would i cheat?

When my wife was alive, I didn't cheat because I actually loved her. Then she died and I haven't had sex since. Not that it really bothers me.

what's the sex like?
>remember this is an anonymous board. Don't feel the ridiculous urge some 4channers have to brag even though no one knows who they are.

I'm sorry user, much love and respect to you

Tbh its great. really passionate we do some kinky shit. When i proposed I did it on a snowy mountain out in the trees. I rented a one of those really nice houses in mountains. we had sex every where. fuck, we fucked in the pool. fucked in a train. fucked in car. fucked in a field. dude sex is amazing once u find ur soul mate.

bump

same dude again. She is also a stay at home mom. Because you know.
I make that dough

Married for 6 years. Never cheated.

Serious question here.

If you were married and decided to have a threesome, open relationship, orgy, etc... Would that be cheating?

gimme some backstory user...

Your cheating on your vows you made with God
Maybe not the the partner per say

I'll be married 15 years in July, never cheated.
Normal married life, good times and bad.
Have I thought of fucking other women? Of course! Just love my wife too much to hurt her.
Also have 2 kids and definitely don't want to fuck up their lives over a piece of ass.

What if you weren't of any faith?

So technically if your partner is alright with it, then it wouldn't count as cheating right?

Married, ganna get a girlfriend/fuck buddy. My wife knows. I tried going for her sister but she wasn't having none of it

VOWS WITH GOD HAHAHA DIE FAGGOT
NO GODS NO MASTERS
JUST US

Married 12 years, never cheated.

I'm having an affair right now. The thought makes me feel like a scumbag, but this girl is perfect for me. It seems we're more compatible than my wife.

You live by your own rules. You and your wife decide what is acceptable and what's not. Everyone else can mind their own fucking business in their glass houses.

Greentext that bitch

Point still stands
You made a promise to be with that one partner for life
You are breaking/cheating your promise
You might as well not marry if you don't want to be committed to one person

But no It's not cheating
It's like if you had a threesom with your gf

What if you just enjoy taking some dick once in a while?

Yes that's all good and fine but if you stood in a church and promised your life to someone before God
It might be okay with your partner but you are still making a mockery of marriage and breaking a very serious promise

That is so hot

I'm too busy drinking a beer and smoking on my lunch break. But I'm trying to get my affairs in order, maybe considering a divorce. I just have a lot of responsibilities with my wife and can't just dump her. It's a scary thought starting a new life with someone else.

I thought it was an old lady. Made it hotter.

That's fine with me. Looks like we're good then.

My concern is ending up like this...
Is it at all worth it outside of tapping sweet new ass?

It's actually pretty easy not to cheat. Just don't go down that path.

Do I know 100% that if one of those Hegre Art girls came up to me out of the blue and told me she wanted to fuck my brains out for the next 24 hours that I'd say no? No. I don't. But really, how many times has that ever happened?

Every time you've had sex, you've had to dance the dance. You've had to express and accept interest. You've had to flirt and escalate. Even with a perfectly willing person, there's a pre-fuck game that needs to be played.

Simply don't play the game. I am a married man and a father, and by not playing any flirting games, I've found it very easy to remain faithful.

Why should I cheat?

Tanks for that picture in my head...*sob*

Because big cums

Been married just over 17 years and have never cheated.

No reason too, really. My wife is still hot as hell, a great fuck, a great mom, a great wife, and my life is a thousand times better than I ever thought it would be.

I'm not going to fuck that up for some skank.

Seriously, I don't know. I never thought about cheating until I met this new girl. But she is different from my wife in every RIGHT way.

That's how I roll. If a hot girl throws herself at me though I am truly fucked.

I'm not saying you are doing something bad (even thought that's what I believe)

What I'm saying is they you are cheating on the promise that you made
Whether that means anything to you is irrelevant it's still cheating
Even if your partner agrees
It's pretty stupid imo
You might as well not get married
Why would you go through the ceremony of marriage (the promise you make with your partner and God before all your friends and family)
If you are just going to break it
Even if your partner is okay why go through the promise if you are just going to break it

Well good luck to you sir. I hope everything ends up OK. If not then I hope you don't get caught.

Femanon sloot here. I love cheating on my spineless neckbeard bfs and cucking them with blackmen. Would marry an insecure naive manchild then post my wedding day orgy on allstarhiphop so the faggot would blow his loser meme-infested brains out.

Married for two years, with her five. Haven't cheated, don't plan on. Just had a baby last week too.

I can have blowjob, face fuck, anal, you name it almost any time I want. I can't think any bigger cum. Also she is my rope bunny. Also bdsm in general.

>That's how I roll. If a hot girl throws herself at me though I am truly fucked.

Yah, me too. But how many times does that actually happen? It might happen to famous people and the exceedingly wealthy.

>femanon
Yfw

Zozzle

We've never made great husbands, have we? Of course, I have a good excuse.I'm part gay.

I made my own promises in a non-religious ceremony. There are sexual bonds and there are emotional/intellectual/spiritual bonds. The latter to me (and my wife) far outweigh the former. We'll be with one another until the end but we aren't one another's property. That's agrarian culture bullshit. Read Sex at Dawn for a refreshing look at sexuality and human evolution.

Or don't. You don't have to agree with me.

my wife and i are pic related
anything that approaches gets crushed or flung out into space

Because we are swingers and we let each other fuck anyone we want to

including the cum she guzzles when you're at work?

This. Play together, stay together.

if u need marriage to keep you mutually agreed in monogomous faithfulness ur infidel hevens anyway so its besides the entire fucking point now isnt it.

Getting married legally is one thing
Whatever if you want tax breaks I don't care cheat away
But what I dislike is when people get married in church with no respect for the sanctity of marriage
Like gays and cheaters
Not judging you for cheating but I don't like that our religious ceremony is treated by many as some big party and a way to show off for their friends and family but have no respect for the church they get married in

This. I couldn't agree more.

Superstition is a playgame. Since belief without evidence is imagination, superstition evolves and changes depending on the mood of the fools practicing it.

No one can meet the burden of proof to support their Sky Fairie or any particular doctrine, so they all play make believe.

Why respect what some other randoms made up?

ppl just like to say this is "my wife" etc its ego ownership

nobody cares

I actually agree. I'm not a Christian but I respect those who are, and I wasn't about to be a hypocrite and disrespect others who were Christiand by lying my ass off in a church.

Started a relationship now with a girl who was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, she's also a virgin and extremely untrusting of guys, I'm so worried somethings going to fuck it up or my feelings for her will suddenly switch off

but hopefully I end up in your position bro, that's the life I want to end up.

Why do you fedoras always have to lash out at us
Leave us alone I don't care what you think
All you fedoras say the same shit but you all think you are soo cleverly and witty
You are all like a fucking broken record

greentext them stories faggots

Well said! Married 22 years here.

It's pretty great, man. We are truly best friends and I am a better person for having known her.

One thing: don't try too hard though. Have your own lives and individuality. Part of our happiness is that we have our own things going on and then we can come together to celebrate with each other. Don't get all wrapped up in being a couple. Be cool, fun individuals that like to hang out....not sure if that all makes sense.

We lash out at you slaves to Middle Eastern superstitions because your superstitions are savage oppressive jokes you are unable to defend with logic and reason.

You contend your imaginary friends exist and worse, that the rest of us should be ruled by their supposed words.

Fuck your laws, and you. We exult in damaging your institutions, weakening the influence of your desert tribal social mores, and helping free society from that nonsense.

You don't even know WHY you believe what you do. You were told X and didn't apply reason or critical thinking to it. I could have told you the Sun was shot out of my arse with equal (lack of) evidence.

How dare a believer even visit sinful Sup Forums? This place is the Internet Hate Machine. I contend the pseudo-normies are here because they love "sin" because they think it sin. Now pull up a trap thread and fap to sweet "catamites" you crave. Gender is a social construct and men have always made the best women.

Sauce now pls

I've been married for 7 years. Never cheated, never even thought of...
Still so deep in love with her, she gives me everything I need - not only great sex but this comfortable feeling of trust and security, long lasting affinity and having overcome really high obstacles together. I would never hurt someone's feelings who is so important to me - on the contrary I would do anything to make this one person happy because in every peek is the promise of a lifelong safe harbor and an embrace of happiness.

So hawt.

Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

de.xhamster.com/movies/3843052/garage_quickie.html?pb

Married 5 years, never cheated and I won't.

I love my wife, our son and my life. Wouldn't jeopardize that for some stank side pussy.

Yeah it does make sense, and that's exactly how things have been, we hang out and have fun but also she's very independent and strong-minded which is great because my ex was the total opposite, this girl nicely keeps me in check when I get too cocky or act disrespectfully, and that all makes me respect her even more. Plus hanging out with her is the most fun I've ever had with someone. Really hope this goes the distance, it's got all the signs but I guess I'm just being pessimistic, as it all seems too good to be true. Everyone has the girl of their dreams they'd like to meet and I met mine and she's just as into me as I am to her. Gets me a bit suspicious when things seem to be going too well lol, like I'm waiting for something to monumentally fuck up.

Fingers crossed.

Thank you kind stranger

Fucking idiot, once she is dead thats the end of story.
Go fuck other bitches and enjoy your life

How'd you two meet?

Is dat you Amonynoose??

You do know the longer you stay sexually close to your partner the more oxytocin is produced in your brain? Sure the dopamine and orgasms you get from hot sex are great, but they are temporary and the actions could be physically or emotionally risky.

The oxytocin however is strong and stable whenever your with that person you've given yourself to fully. I would rather the pleasure of another person who I perceive as a part of me, than a really close emotional companion I can fall back on when I'm done coming in somebody else.

Same user here.

Know in you heart that no matter how incredible she is that you can always find someone else......even if you would never want to.....just know that you CAN. This will help with a lot of the non-verbal shit that can go down in a relationship. I am not all into alpha, or calling guys pussy whipped, or any crap like that but she can't think that you believe she is the greatest you will ever do, etc.

Appreciate the hell out of her but don't worship her. you have to be equal at the very least.

Funny story actually. I met her at a party after stumbling into a room where she was sleeping with her boyfriend (ex-boyfriend now). They invited me to join and so I did. After the sex her boyfriend left and I cuddled with her. During that time spent cuddling we really hit it off. I became friends with her and when her boyfriend broke up with her, I asked her out. A few years later and here we are.

Sup Forums Whatsapp

We both have our (different) preferences, and it sounds like we're both happy in our own situations. I don't think we need to agree on this one, user.

>Ive been married 9 years and never cheated. I get sex 4 times a week and blowjobs twice a week. Why would i cheat?
Same.

I only cheat with other dudes.

because i'm a giant pussyfaggot, that's why
been married for 8 yrs now
god i hate myself

y'all had a threesome?

Yeah tbh I read the last reply back to myself and it does sound a little over the top, I guess it's just one of those things where she's got everything I'd always wanted, so I guess I'm a little over excited about the whole thing, early days still. I've never had an issue with girls but I want this to be the one to be honest.

Thanks for the advice bro I will keep it in mind

>per say
>say

kill yourself

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Sounds good, Sup Forumsro

Best of luck!

worthless religfag
respect for church? fucking die.
It's mental weakness and degeneracy like yours that will be the downfall of humankind.

Found the 14 yr old.

go back to feggit bitch

The concept of marriage came well before the concept of your god