Hey Sup Forumsros did you guys have fingerboxes when you were a kid?

Hey Sup Forumsros did you guys have fingerboxes when you were a kid?
Post stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had an amazing limited edition kermit one when I was a kid, I bet none of you fags can find one.

I once saw one on the internet for 550$

They are pretty rare

I still have one. With a lot of option, like the bice bukkle!

i couldnt afford one so i just made one myself

made a mess of the fingerhole tho

still, wish i had it laying around somewhere to post

ill just have to look for it if we ever empty the garage

Plastic ones are shit, ceramic is okay but wood is best

What's a fingerbox?
(sorry im new , just came from reddit)

shit an old friend of mine had one of those, and he's fuckin poorfag atm. Better tell him I guess

Man, you must have had an awful childhood..

I got one with a stand to rest your finger on

i love fingerboxes. I have a big collection with fingerboxes from 1945. My grandpa gave them to me

Yeah they've really been shooting up in price since they stopped being produced. I guess people like the nostalgia. Good thing I kept mine

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

i got an old 3-incher like i had when i was a kid a few months ago.

polished wood, 3 mm walls, its awesome

i always wanted a lacqured one

Terrible , I was molested vigorously
I'm moving to my dads next week to deal with the pain.jpeg

Oh fuck you made me remember mine I've had it for years in my closet holy shit, I remember playing for hours with it but I used to have one with 3 holes...It was amazing, this one only have one hole but it's cool anyway.
Nostalgia trip fuck me

???

>Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is
>Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is

What's a finger box guyz? Kek

Have fun with your daddy issues!

Fuck I havn't seen one of those in like 15 years. Dont even know what happened to mine.

The fuck are you talking about fucking hobo, if you had no childhood and didnt have one it's not our fault you piece of shit, having a fingerbox is one of my first memories

I never got one because they were very illegal in my country

XD TROLLED NEWFAG LOLOL

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

are there any producers that still make them, are they any good?

Hey fellas, what's a finger box? I went to target and asked where they were kept and I was told only faggot newfags on Sup Forums trying seem like old fags knew what what they were. So what are they?

DELETE THIS

Same here, when they came out we had a dictatorship here in Spain, and Franco that silly fucker said it was a "dangerous item" and we could never have them here... What a faggot... Fortunately my uncle brought me one once he went to France

I threw mine away fucking years ago, didn't realize they were going to be so valuable.

I read this on knowyoureameme xD

ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

see this

What's a fingerbox? Is it similar to the penisbox my uncle showed me as a kid?

>every time
>same stale copypasta

I grew up poor so my parents could never afford one, one my 15th birthday my grandfather gave me his old one, the hole was pretty used but I still had hours of fun.

No, a fingerbox isn't place between the legs of your sister.

Fingerbox be a item fad dat fuckin started on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime up in tha summer of 2010.

Da fad involves one of mah thugs postin a picture of a Fingerbox wit a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other playas actin as if they not only all know what tha fuck tha OP is referrin ta yo, but have owned one since childhood.

Da common rap points is tha number of holes, tha shiznit tha box is made of, n' different custom boxes n' they merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what tha fuck a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at n' called a Newfag.

i wasn't allowed to have one until i was about 18. my older brother got his dick stuck in one when he was 12.

The fad involves someone posting a picture LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX a FAGGOTBOX with a seemingly genuine question LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX remark, followed LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX other users acting LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX they look how many fucks I give only look how many fucks I give know what look how many fucks I give LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX referring LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX , look how many fucks I give have owned look how many fucks I give since childhood.

Shuddup, nigger

Slangerbox is an item fad that ya know mahn cahn da da da dagan on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010

OH GOD I HAVE TO TAKE UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. SHIT GODDAMMIT.
The fad involves someone posting UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. picture of UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. Slangerbox with UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood OH GOD I HAVE TO TAKE UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. SHIT GODDAMMIT.

The common discussion points are the num ya know mahn cahn da da da dar of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits OH GOD I HAVE TO TAKE UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. SHIT GODDAMMIT.

Inevitably UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. user finally asks what UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. Slangerbox is, at which point they will promptly ya know mahn cahn da da da da laughed at and called UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. Newfag OH GOD I HAVE TO TAKE UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. SHIT GODDAMMIT.

Mostly just cheap chinese plastic ones now. If you want a proper good wood one you'll need to build it yourself

I thought I was the only one with one of these as a kid, that's a nice one you have there, OP

Boring pasta, always the same crap. Are you jelly because you never had one? Show some respect for other's childhoods you sick faggots

>roody poo is jealous of people with fingerboxes

why dont you just give up allready tho

Ooohhhh, so what you're saying is fingerbox threads are newfags trying feel like old fags (their not) by trying to call out newer fags? Seems like a really faggotty thread for faggots. Thanks for clearing this up

JAMES BROWN MAYUN. the SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. summer SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. of SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. 2010.

The SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. fad SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. involves SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. someone SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. posting SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. a SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. picture SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. of SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN

NeWfaGzzzz zozzle lmao xD le reddit haxxer reporting in TroLLing your thread fAgcHan

Here in Germany we call it Fingerkasten. I recently gave mine to my little toddler. He does not know how to use it properly right now but it's so cute to see him try!

>reported for spamming

i smell peanut butter and jealous

I used to have one but my dad took it away because I stuck my dick in it when I was eight.

>Terrible , I was molested vigorously

Pics or it didn't happen.

Newfag detected.
Only newfags use the term newfags. Old fags don't give a shit and chuckle when this term is used. Nice try newfag

the Hundertmark edition was made out of 100% organic materials - how is it? is it as smooth and solid as the regular ones?

;p nice try newfag but ive been browsing since 2013

Attention all New Fags Finger boxes are not real they are a stupid circle jerk of faggots saying that they are then when someone says WTF is a finger box? they laugh at you. Fucking lurk more you fags. Seriously fucking Cancer threads.

As he said. Still a newfag.

>on Sup Forums
>saying something is cancer
>implying all of Sup Forums isn't cancer
>has nothing to do but be jealous of all the other ppl who had fingerboxes when they were kids

>1.Go to google and find a picture of a finger box.
>2.Start a finger box thread.
>3. Samefag and act like other anons that love finger boxes
>4.Never say what it does but say it's fucking great.
>5.Talk about how it's so much better than your last finger box
>6.Basically be fucking annoying as this list.
>7.???????
>8.Profit

It's a legitimate report, you're spamming so it's not a false report.
However, you're a faggot jealous of other's fingerboxes , how sad and pathetic you are

Had a black mahogany limited edition. Sold it for 5 grams of coke.
Regret ever since

I've shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. never shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. seen shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. such shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. an shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. angry shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. Sup Forums shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. thread shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. in shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. forever.

is it possible for the penis?

The fad involves someone posting a picture LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX a FAGGOTBOX with a seemingly genuine question LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX remark, followed LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX other users acting LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX they look how many fucks I give only look how many fucks I give know what look how many fucks I give LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX referring LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX , look how many fucks I give have owned look how many fucks I give since childhood.

>y u mad tho?

How can someone get this mad for something so stupid kek

What's a "newfag" ? Sorry guys I'm a fingerbox

Can I put my finger in you?

Shove it in my hole faggot

Mind if I blow your hole and you make some music for me? Let me blow your music hole

You faggot,of course you can blow my hole, what the fuck else would you do with it... Faggot

Keep me calling a faggot but Im blowing the shit out of you oh yes Im gonna make you another hole you sick box I want your slivers in my dick's lips

samefag

fuck fingerboxes. i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight

Sure

that paint edit took you forever, 2/10

Stop BUT NO! I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX
trolling, BUT NO! I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX
u BUT NO! I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX
faggot. GTFO LOOK HOW MANY FUCKS I GIVE
if LOOK HOW MANY FUCKS I GIVE
you LOOK HOW MANY FUCKS I GIVE
don't LOOK HOW MANY FUCKS I GIVE
like LOOK HOW MANY FUCKS I GIVE
fingerboxes

San OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX Marcus OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX is OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX and OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX will OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX always OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX be OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX the OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX only OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX acceptable OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX custom OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX Mexican OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX finger OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX box OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX maker.
I OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX heard OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX there OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX was OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX a OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX good OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX British OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX site OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX but OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX it OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX got OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX blocked OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX by OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX like OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX some OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX odd OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX "dick" OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX something OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX or OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX another OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX company.

I'd take a pic of the screen but you're just a faggot, not even worth the effort

Nazibox is an fag that began cumming to Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sliming in the (oh god it’s so) summer(in here) of 2010 (now) (fixed).

The fag involves someone fingering a picture of a Nazibox with a seemingly genuine call to recruit personal armies, followed by other niggers acting as if they haven’t been here since summer, which is when OP started here, but have been owned since childhood.

The common dissection points are the number of shovels, the dogs the box is made of, and different custom buttplugs and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks to join the Nazibox army, at which point they will promptly be told NYPA faggots.

too late, you already tried, might as well go all in with the effort

MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums MY GRANDFATHER RAPED MEboard sometime in the summer of MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME 2010.

The fad involves someone posting MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME a picture of a MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine questionMY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME or remark, followed by other users acting MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME as if they not only all know what the MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME.

The common discussion points are MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME the number of holesMY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME, the materials the box is made ofMY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME , and different custom boxes and theirMY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks MY GRANDFATHER RAPED MEwhat a Fingerbox MY GRANDFATHER RAPED MEis, at which point they will promptly be MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME laughed at and called a MY GRANDFATHER RAPED ME Newfag