You have 7 seconds to explain why you aren't voting for Trump

You have 7 seconds to explain why you aren't voting for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yi33KkhKRWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not a citizen

because I'm a stupid envious asshole

I'm not American.

Voting for a master still makes you a slave.

Living in europe

I am voting for him tho

his wall.

also (and I know it's not a good reason), I don't want to be associated with the kind of people who are supporting him.

Because I have a brain.

Walls are racist lmao

I don't think he has the ability to converse with other world leaders.
He's proven that he has no problem with insulting people, which is fine when it's a reporter, but his "fuck you" attitude might start a war.

There's no point in attacking someone's political ideals, as that just comes down to opinion.

Not to strawman, but before the "U R A CUCK WHO IS VOTEN 4 SANDERZ"
I'm not voting for anyone.
I don't think Trump, Hillary, or Sanders would make a good leader.

Its all an act user and you are eating it up

I'm a cuck

Those girls probably got paid. fucking prostitute hookers

Sanders would, you're just too american to understand it.

An honest one too. Respect.

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck? cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck. cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck! cuck cuck cuckc uckc ucckuckcuck

You're all a bunch of faggots. Grow the fuck up.

I don't hate Mexicans or Muslims

>Daily Mirror

neither does Trump

I don't want to increase the deficit to blow more on our already bloated military. He wants to start a new war. Where? Fight Isis in Syria? To what end, to put Assad back in power? Or fight them in Iraq? Last time we fought a war there it didn't turn out so well, we destabilized a region and created Isis.

Im an illegal black muslim mexican

biff from back to the future part 2... that's why...

Not American, but wouldn't vote for him cuz I don't hate sand-niggers/tacos-niggers.

I`m not voting cuz i`m in Europe

Because I'm not a faggot with daddy issues like all trumpcucks.

because your a fag

voting for trump doesnt mean you hate anyone, except the political establishment. it just means you care about the country and the government's basic functions like providing for NATIONAL security for the citizens (i.e.: making sure people coming into the country are doing so legally through the appropriate channels, so their background criminal history is checked, their immunizations are up to date, they arent carrying diseases like smallpox etc). fuck you faggots who arent voting for trump

nice generalizations

Because I want to see her knock his obnoxious ass to the ground and explain why he lost so horribly.

I'm Australian.

I'd vote for him if I had a US citizenship.

british

Jesus, user. Just get out now. Not because it will make America better but for the safety of you and your family. I have a feeling shit's about to get really ugly for everyone here who's not white, upper-middle class.

I honestly like Trump, my mom used to live in the Trump Tower (before I was born), and I like how he isn't afraid to say what he thinks. I have been very reluctant and silent with my support for him though, as I am not too confident in how consistent he is or how competent he is on important issues. I've also not really like how he just deflets serious questions from people he doesn't like by insulting them, even if it is a legitimate question.

I will vote for the Donald over Clinton anyday because anyone being investigated by the FBI should be giving out a red flag that they've not got the good judgement to be president, but I won't say I am an adamant supporter of him. I didn't vote in my primary either because I was still really undecided.

faggot

because im not stupid or a rasist

I've meant Trump supporters and I've meant more Bernie supporters than I'd like to admit, but one thing I have NEVER met, is a real Hillary supporter. Where the fuck are her "votes" coming from?

actually it's the opposite

Trump is going to be the catalyst for the coming Class War

Fuck yeah

Because I'm not American.

faggot

people who are old or older than your parents vote for Hillary
so that's why you don't know any

Trump is a world-class businessman and a billionaire. He has been conversing with world leaders for decades. You DO NOT manage to get up into the billions in wealth with no major connections and charisma.

He even used to say he was a part of the establishment and would donate to any candidate who asked until he got tired of seeing what was happening to the country, then decided to run for himself.

i'm Canadian.

bigger fag

>Trump is a world-class businessman
with 5 major bankrupticies

Nuh uh, you're the biggerest fag

*not stupid, nor a racist.

But I am. I want Trump to run this motherfucker like a champion, and ruin everything for everyone. Because in all honesty, I like when things goes sour. I'm a horrible person. And I love it.

kangaroo fudgepacker

are you actually retarded

Haha I love this one because it ignores his dozens of other successful business'

I work at a job where I encounter old people all day. I even encountered several old people during the primary voting day. Not one Hillary supporter.

faggot

Im American

C U C K
U
C
K

then you live in Seattle

Maddox ?

I agree 100%; it's really the only good thing about him being our next president.

But don't kid yourself; shit's going to get real ugly real quick for everyone involved, especially those on the ends of the spectrum (rich whites and not so rich minorities). I'm just hoping that once the smoke clears, those of us in the middle can sit back and yell "yea, we did it" and claim to have always been on the winning side.

Dangerous.

Cez I lev in da Uk

The truth is Bernie very likely has more support

Hillary has the superdelegates and frankly this election has been handed to her on a platter

Are you?

Trump wants to combat illegal immigration. That has nothing to do with hating Mexican people. Does someone wanting to end rape mean they hate black people?

You're a fucking cuck

Pragmatists and realists that dont live in a fucking pipe dream. Trump a batshit retard that acts like the dbag at my local bar that needs everyone to understand how big his dick is. Bernie couldn't win a special olympics race when the public learns just how much their taxes would increase to fund single payer/free college/dramatically improved infrastructure spending.

Shes the only one that will get some shit done, not act like a batshit clown, and has a method of pulling off shit that makes logical sense and people wont revolt over.

Nobody said you have to love her, but shes the only one not living in the clouds (bernie) or in Libya (Trump). And thats your hillary voter.

Until Trumpinator 2.0 gets elected

>dozens

yea, but this isn't baseball and 12/17 isn't a great record when the consequences for failure are mass unemployment, disruption of public services, and potential war.

I happen to vote for Trump, but if I wasn't planning to, I sure as hell wouldn't do it solely because three attractive women with pink signs told me to.

here's the newest reason:

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

because it will make no difference, prove me wrong.

protip: you can't.

I live in Europe

Ohio

My mom is literally a Hillary supporter because "we need a woman in office to fix all of the man's problems."

I don't really care about what she has to say though since she can't vote. She's a permanent resident, not a citizen.

I'll bet they're totally clueless idiots, especially when discussing politics

>I don't know what type of bankruptcies he's had: the post

I'm a europoor

he's a moron and a fake republican that is saying whatever it takes to trick idiots into voting for him.

>prove me wrong
prove yourself right first faggot

Hillary took Ohio

that means people vote for her

maybe you hang out with a bunch of Drumpf fans

haha no but actually having a back and forth with an trump supporter makes me feel retarded. youtube.com/watch?v=Yi33KkhKRWs
you actually take this guy seriously, like I'm at a loss for words

New. York. Values.

>Trump wants to combat illegal immigration.
by calling all illegals "rapists" and drug runners

good plan faggot

>women
>latinos
>minorities
>voting for trump
Enjoy your Hitler Facism dictator, dumbasses.

You're missing my point....

I've never met a Hillary supporter. What I'm getting at is her "votes" are fake.

excellent. and nice trips. totally agree.

Yep, all illegals are pure and law-abiding citi- well they don't break any laws... apart from entering illegally or overstaying their visas.

>New York Values

pic related

He said the illegals coming over aren't always the best. He said there's rapists and criminals. You're fucking paraphrasing like a human meme you cuck faggot

yeah you're totally like the arbiter of reality with your cool story faggot

lol as if.

"Class war". Jesus fuck.

Poor negroes don't have the capability to wage a 'war'; the uneducated and impoverished in this nation are the most tepid, unambitious fucks there are in the world.

Nothing will happen like a revolution until quality of life drops far enough where people can't feed themselves or their children. Learn your history.

no I'm calling out a fucking bigot---Trump-- for making cringing stereotypical comments about an entire group of people

eh you're a tin foil hat wearing idiot.

i live in NYC and a couple weeks ago someone in a bar was dumb enough to claim he supported trump.almost got his ass kicked. and yet trump got a bunch of votes in NYC.

You:
Illegal immigrant = rapist

I've never met a Hillary supporter ether but I know enough Bernie fags that will vote for her any way.

That whole "lesser evil" thing that people complain about every election cycle.

blacks have been waiting for something to put their rage into
poor people across the country will be burning down gated communities and possibly even lynching billionaires if your faggot fuck gets elected

>their
>they're

It's cool how easy it is to spin things, huh!