I'm fucked Sup Forums, utterly fucked

I'm fucked Sup Forums, utterly fucked.

Me and my girlfriend went to the doctor today to get an ultrasound, the doctor revealed that the baby was a girl. I keep thinking of having to raise her through the teenage years, her taking bbc from Jamal, telling me she hates me, I just wanted a fucking boy, 1 fucking boy and I would've been happy.

I'm thinking of getting an abortion pill and slipping it in the gf's drink, I don't want to deal with a whiny bitch for 18 years, I want a son, someone who I can spend time with and teach my principles.

This isn't fucked up Sup Forums? As long as nobody finds out it was a pill it would just be a miscarriage right? I just have so many thoughts going through my mind, I don't know what to do, what should I do Sup Forums?

that's fucked up

>not wanting a loli daughter to cuddle with

Just have her and give her to me, I'll take care of her

kys

Get caught and have fun in prison alone forever never having a son or daughter or wife

>tfw you can't fuck your loli daughter

You guys fucking disgust me, I don't want to harm the girl or fuck her, I just want it to end before I'm forced to take care of her for 18 years.

well, i am not going o say my name, cuz you might know who i am, but ill take her...

Discuss this with your woman, dude

See if both of you are ready for such responsibility. Try to convince her that you aren't (you and her)

Then abort (I suppose you're in the US, where is legal)

So basically you're a faggot, Op lives up to his reputation yet again

well, you could teach her not to like black dick, and teach her to be a modest and respectable girl...

Fag

just run off and make it be known that she never known her father. run faster than the wind, my friend. usain bolt out of the building once she arrives from the canyon of your wife/girlfriend

My name's Jamal

nice bait, but w/e, made me reply

your son will get banged by jamal too dude

this!
DONT DO IT FAM!
we need more grils!!!!!!!!!

Trips dubs speak truth

Teach her firearms at a young age. Chicks dig guns and shooting and are usually become less degenerate.

> pedos are disgusting
> can't even talk to his gf about wanting a boy
> implying having a boy wouldn't be annoying as fuck for the first 18 years

My girlfriend and I*

Fucking illiterate shitstain.

Well, op is just some retard white trash.

He probably has such a bad idea of what is a woman.

Picture related op, it's your mom

OP u are so fucking disgusting

she looks to be into stuff, im in!

You need to man the fuck up. Raise your daughter, do it well and stop whining.
Are you the kid that always reset the game when you started to lose?

Faggot

Jesus Christ. Raise her the best you can. Don't just do what's required of you and hope she turns out okay. Be involved. Talk to her. Be a good parent, not the average parent, and she'll be fine.

Okay OP, I don't know if you're walking the dinosaur on us, but here's a piece of advice; Be a good decent fucking parent and she won't go sucking no Jamal.

Besides, who cares if it's a girl and not a boy? I don't mean to go tumblr gender transfatoritoes on your ass, but really, the gender of a kid is what you as a parent make it out to be.

My best mate who I've known since I got my first tooth got a baby girl who's just shy a year now and I've never seen the guy more happy in my fucking life.
Raise your daughter as you would raise a son or whatever else tumblr claims pops out of your girls vagina and teach her that no matter what, you've got her back, and I promise you, she'll have enough self respect to know that sucking a guy beghind your local walmart for a fizzy pop and a twizzler is the lowest she can go.

tl;dr stop being a fucking coward and be a decent dad, you dumb shit.

>massive faggotry
pic related, it's the only way

Na totally agree with you bro

I don't know, guy. Looks like you'll need innsurance on your dick, cause that pussy looks like it'd be more comfortable to mouthfuck a baracuda.

Punch her in stomach, film miscarriage post on Sup Forums in gore thread,profit. Jk OP boy or grill as long as you raise them right they will bring joy to your life.

What's fucked up is that someone with your "morals" is breeding. You are human cancer.

talk to your gf about it. maybe she would be down for abortion, or even adoption. try again for a boy