B do you guys have any tricks of the trade for lasting longer during sex I'm getting some on the 17th and last time we...

B do you guys have any tricks of the trade for lasting longer during sex I'm getting some on the 17th and last time we fucked I was pretty quick

Aside from just wanking before hand that is obvcourse

Think about baseball?

Na tried thinking about other stuff it don't help as much as I'd want the teqnique to help

Slow down just as your about to cum

Pace yourself, don't just pump like crazy. Start flexing your dick more often as well. Dick muscles are op.

you can use a condom to reduce the sensation.

you can buy numbing lubricant, that is normally used for anal sex, and put it on the helmet of your dick.

try not forcing down on your groin with your abdominal muscles to maintain your erection and pull out often to change positions.

think of something gross during sex, like your dad or something.

if you blow your load, keep fucking, just slow down for a bit and work through the extra sensitivity, you'll stay hard your load will act as really sloppy lube slowing your build-up to your next orgasm.

Do keigals

Bump

Pic related

also, anal sex is surprisingly easy to endure as the inside of the colon isn't tight, its like a loose warm bad inside.. so try for anal sex, just dont fuck her butthole with your helmet.

Hey user , my birthday is on the 17th... get it in her ear... for me

Dunno user, any tips for not lasting so long during sex? I'm some kind of mutant, I can go forever and stay hard, but only cum half of the time. After she cums, I just stop sometimes. It's annoying as fuck.

relax and go with the moment. the last thing you want to think about is nutting early.

luckily i dont have this problem cause i dont go soft when i cum

Wanking before is actually a bad idea. Have a few drinks, that's about all you can do

Probably sounds stupid.
But concentration, you can actually learn to control your orgasm

Just so you know if you wank before hand and go in raw you're probably gonna get her pregnant unless you pee between the wank and fuck

tighten abs hard when you're struggling.

Do you have a small dick or does she have a loose pussy? Sometimes I last like 30 min and other times I last like 5 so maybe try different positions bc the position actually changes so much

Stop basing your duration on a single time you beta. If you cum fast then just start making out with her until you can get hard again and go for round 2 and just rinse and repeat. Trust me she will be blown away and consider you as long lasting.

If you're stopping after one ejaculation then you are seriously doing it wrong

You guys are either really retarded or don't care about the fact that getting a girl pregnant is actually a serious thing

This.

You can get hard again in a few minutes. Just go down on her or make out until then.

> (You)
>
>You guys are either really retarded or don't care about the fact that getting a girl pregnant is actually a serious thing
Implying unprotected sex

Fap once a week, for me that shit works, i can last like 45 mins fucking my girl, also try different positios, play with her clit and her tits.

Checked and this.

No, just average 5.5 incher. And the wife is quite tight, we never had kids and waited for marriage to get busy. Both virgins on our wedding day. Dunno if being uncircumsized has anything to do with it. Longest I've gone was 3 hours and didn't come. The wife gets depressed and thinks there is something wrong with her, it's hell.

What girl today in a long term relationship isn't on the pill?

I've not banged my wife with a condom past the first month of dating. STD tests 13 years ago then have at it.

Pill and don't stick our fun bits where they don't belong.

Now she just gets a shot every three months.

i try not to touch her body, i can last alright but as soon as i start caressing her bod, i don't last long, love them curves

Take antidepressants?

Do your kegel excercises nigga. When you piss, stop midstream and try to hold it in as long as possible.

Avoid doggy till you want to finish, every time my and my gf get into that position I don't last too long

I used to think of my best friend shitting on me, it helps

>hold it in as long as possible.
That ain't Kegel exercises, nigger.
That's just plain stupid!

Fuck women you do not find attractive?

give it a good squeeze with your hand before going at it.

I have the same problem sometimes, especially if I have sex after smoking weed. Not really sure what kind of tips I can give you to make it easier to cum... other than don't jack off so much.

Taking testosterone boosters helps. Injections take 6 weeks to start working. You'll last close to an hour and won't even be trying to hold back.

Nigga you just went full fucking retard. A quick google search could've prevented you from embarassing yourself.

>I'm getting some on the 17th
>counting your chickens before they hatch
Shiggydiggy

>and your load will act as really sloppy lube
>dipshit

For a black girl she's pretty damn hot!

Hhaha . I like you ; you self pity and regretful cumstain

I'd like to try this.
Thinking about your best friend shitting on me now. Can you tell me a bit more about your best friend, user; so I can get a better visualization? Is your best friend a dog? A man? A woman? Help me think about your best friend shitting on me too, please user!