Make fun of niggers thread

make fun of niggers thread

mad white boi ?

THAS RACIS

Daily insecurity thread

>I'm superior
>makes same thread all day long like a beta

Labradors and pugs look more drastically different than whites and blacks. Is it not possible that two breeds of the same species look different?

Black people are superior to you in every physical way. Go shoot up a school filthy wig wearers

topkek

Whites and niggers can still create reproducing offspring so sadly w are still the same species.

Lions and tigers can produce offspring too but that doesn't make them the same species, retard.

Kill the niggers? I'm down for that

Chimps are superior to humans in every physical way. but they still are chimps

the only difference within a species is between male and female. other than that, they should all look alike.

But Ligers can't reproduce. It's a hybrid and hybrids are genetically sterile.

they make a hybrid which CANNOT reproduce, fuckfag.

Notice I said reproducing offspring, meaning that things such as mules or ligers don't count as their offspring cannot reproduce.

A species is an organism/s that can reproduce to make fertile offspring.

But there are a lof of subspecies which can produce fertile offspring, and they are still considered different.

African and Asian lion are a example.

but chimps aren't superior to humans in no way at all

Fucking lost

Citation needed

Species and subspecies are not the same.

Still, there can be a lot of difference between subspecies

Niggers are a subspecies of Caucasians then. Or, to be more precise, Caucasians are a subspecies of niggers. Able to reproduce fertile offspring but still with obvious physical differences.

Why all your white women want us tho? They will not get off my dick

Words are just words. Even if you respect the "oficial" meaning of the words, the definition changes from one language to another. So it is totally useless to reduce complex concepts to words, specially when the definition is as fuzzy as "race" or "specie"

African and Asian lion hybridizing experiments resulted in disaster. Not healthy offspring. Try again.

which one is bad?

it's ironic that most kids will pick the black one. They notice that blacks are the majority of who is in prison

A lot of women are in the closet for their bestiallity fetish.

Nuggets are the people who didn't leave that shit hole Africa when they were suppose to. At least we know we can survive in that dust bowl at least

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa. But they don't help your kind in a civilized society.

check'd and kek'd

Good bait fgt

TRIPS HAS SPOKEN!

PROVE IT

If you're saying that evolution of humans results in more neotany, you must admit that Asians are the furthest evolved.

ayy lmao

There are a lot of examples, you can google it yourself, I am not going to engage a discusion with someone who just wants to argue about obvious things because of his cognitive dissonance. Thanks.

Your example, not mine.

How is it ironic?

They are different species. One is Human and the other Is Neanderthal

why would they need to do all of those things when they can just steal the animals, steal the land, steal the inventions, etc.

Species scientifically has nothing to do with characteristics. If they can interbreed they are the same species. Not a cuck trying to push an agenda of niggers fucking our women

Racism and lulz aside. Kinda sad that even black children aint got no respect for blacks.
Saw this experiment.
"wich one is prettier" "Wich one is smarter"
All kids chose white.

Does it matter who is more evolved unless one is the higher of the two being debated? If this is a Nigger vs. White man thread, of course Niggers are talked down apon, not the other way around. If it was a Asian vs. Cracker thread, then of course, we'd say fucked up things about Crackers. However, this isn't the case. Fucking faggot.

perhaps ironic wasn't the right word. "interesting" perhaps? to look at those studies and assume that most would pick the black doll, then when they actually DO, seems kinda ironic to me. Definitely interesting. Why would they choose the black doll?

Jesus christ i lost it at the end, been such a long time since I've cried out of laughter, thanks user.

Read
Actually, there is a book by Paulette Marquet where "races" are defined in terms of morphological characteristics. So in fact, you can make a racial classification only using that.

Asians are more advanced than white people. White people have no discipline. I mean you faggots shoot up school cause you were being bullied. No one cares about white culture cause that shit is boring. The only parts we care about are the parts where you're slaughtering each other like the savages you are.

I assume you're speaking about Amerifats.
Go to scandinavia 10 years ago before we turned into united arab nordic countries.

no one cares about asian culture except some dumb weeb cucks

Lions and tigers can interbreed.
Eventually the hybrids (Ligers) will probably be able to have their own offspring instead of being born sterile. To propagate a new species....

It's called evolution.... Nigger.

When black people don't even like black people

I was upset...until I saw this.

Mah nigga

Kek

Clearly he aged in reverse.

This nigga gets it.

Oh then return your Apple phone then you fat fuck. That's right bitch

Oh snap...

lol faggot

a real black guy wouldnt use a picture from The Office. nice try

>more advanced
So tell me why aren't Asian countries the most powerful
It's a white county club

Yeah, but yo mama would.

Oh sheeeeeiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!

We are told these are the same species.

yes, my momma was white

They must be able to produce fertile offspring. Dog breeds are all the same species, just like races of people, since they can produce fertile offspring.

Then yo daddy must be black, nigga.

> black
> woman
> born to a single mother
what's your fucking excuse, you white thrash piece of shit?

nope, i knew my daddy

You guys think you're so cool and edgy making fun of the negroid race?

Shame on you

What the Frick???? That's racist calling him white trash....

as much snuff and shit as there is on the interweird you'd think there would be at the very least one solid human chimp fight like a buff ass dude that's really into calisthenics vs a mature male chimp