Sup /b. Few Times' iv been serious on Sup Forums but this time iam. Hate My life, heart problems (heartattack 2times)...

Sup /b. Few Times' iv been serious on Sup Forums but this time iam. Hate My life, heart problems (heartattack 2times) , erectionproblem, liver shutting down, reumatism ect... This girl i "tried" to have sex with says i should not like her because "-iam kind of a fuckgirl" broke My heart she is the sweetest and she is so fucking hot. The 2times we tried to have sex where amazing but Dick diddnt work..... She Said i i was amazing with My fingers/toung. But i feel like i haven proven the full potential of mee. An Rhen she Said the thing... I fucking Love her and she still wants to have sex and try again. But i really want her to love me. She says no Bodie have ever cared abou her ever, but i really do, she is so sweet. Everytime we hang out she touch My leg and are really sweet to me and her friend (guy) sais she really seem to like me, iam allso friend with him but he knows her really really good
To the point... I going to inject the needle with gasoleen in to my neck if some one doesnt give me a Good reason to live.

Allso i hav taken 40mg of oxy an half bottle of captain morgan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mU7L-FgMWjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

time stamp or gtfo

Op here, want to add that iam 19y/o and live i sweden.
Yes... Fucking sweden #shithole

Your gonna need more gas
also if dubs try bleach

Sorry but i have left My car now and needle in there but can i prove some howe

girl doesn't wanna fuck me so I'm gonna kill myself

BOOHOO :''''((((

Those nigga fingers

Make to the world a favor and Proceed killing yourself noodle dick

Fake and gay

Why Would u kill urself... you have a car. U got some money... take a roadtrip to amsterdam and smoke some weed then u can figure our what you want to do.

LMFAO Pewds wants to kill

Fixed My car earylie and haven washed hands, fyi i Am white asf

>inject gas

That will be the most painful way to die. You are a fucking idiot.

OP please take some shithead with you when you die. Go kill someone you know who is just no good or someone who is a leech on society. Maybe a homeless person who is suffering or a gang banger type who will just commit crime their whole life.

Before killing yourself please kill someone else.

Can you kill some refugees before killing yourself?

If you're going to die, at least help your country in the process.

I shoot shake n bake all the time and I taste the fuel every time. At first it bothered me but I grew to enjoy it. Just something to keep in mind. Might get a yucky taste.

donT! go see that girl right now!

Ok ya there you go OP I didn't notice your are in Sweden so kill some refugees and leave a note saying you plan to kill more when they arrive.

I got 10,00$ i 19birthday present fr.o.m. Dad, My family got money no problems with that but still har My life, have been to Amsterdam 6 Times', hookers cocain,mdma,DMT,amphetamine, tried everythimg and iam happy for 5veeks and after dat i realise Howe Much i hage My life

this, but kill Trump

Yeah that What i want to do, but she seems to like me Much but when i text her she seems so sad and allmost hates me

At least go out like a viking ancestors would have and take out some of that Somalian filth on your way across the Rainbow Bridge

If you kill yourself do it like a man: Cause a massive car wreck on your closest highway

how many decades are you user?

This fucker is in Sweden. He knows Trump is the only hope this world has.

Kill a refugee OP.

Sounds like his mommy and daddy take pretty good care of him so we all know OP is a lying fucking pussy and won't do shit. Fucking loser

> if some one doesnt give me a Good reason to live.
oh yes please show me you're giving me attention again!

Iam 19y/o

time stamp or fuck off

gasoline? you fucking what? you stupid ass niggers should get a suicide class before being allowed into europe

Watch this movie first OP , it will push you over the edge.

Jump off a bridge, or tall building will work better

Why did you put the pound sign in front of the word shithole?

vart i sverige bor du mannen?
ditt liv är hårt och har gett dig utmaningar. ge inte upp, de kommer fixa sig, du är ung.

att ta livet av dig hjälper ingen.

Is this any good? Thought about seeing it soon.

Haha I'm from Brazil and you know nothing about shithole. If you are going to kill yourself at least don't blame it on your country.

Tried once and failed, fuck u this shit is real

shit just got real i tell ya

attention seeker scars, oh boy!

Östergötland

bor du i närheten så bjuder jag på pizza så kan vi snacka skit om allt. livet är värt att leva.

get this over with OP

If you fail at suicide it is just a cry for attention you fucking pussy. I can tell you grew up with your parents giving you everything and have never done a thing for yourself. People like you are the problem with humanity right now. Know nothing , do nothing , lazy fucking losers. Can't even jump off a bridge like a man. But you don't want to die you jut want attention.

I have been mowing down fuckers like you my whole life. Your mom and dad thought they were helping you by wiping your ass till age 19. Boy were they wrong.

judging by part one somebody did some serious cock sucking to get a second one funded. on the upside it cant possibly be worse...

Västmanland här, brorsan inte värt de. bakom alla molnen finns solen, ta livets utmaningar som utmaningar och övervin dem.

Du har fått dåliga kort på handen, men folk har vunnit poker med 2 2:or.

There is a part 2? I don't get it user. Isn't this unrelated to Cloverfield??

hey man im gonna say you shouldent do it theres more to live for then you think but Sup Forums is the worst place to ask for advice

you tried what? you see those blueish lines at your wrist? u are supposed to cut those and not your fucking forearm... stupid nigger

Giving fuel to a site that have kept me happy for over 2years now, i vant to give back

Totally unrelated

No you're not dumbass

Asso fattar att det inte är värt, men vet inte vad jag ska ta mig till, allt är bara fel känns det som

Yah know but Sup Forums i My second home

Related that they both sucked dick. OP you dead yet ?

this! if you wanna die you die. had some fucker brought in that tied on end of a 100m steel cable around a tree, the other end around his neck, jumped in his car and fucking took off. the pics of the ems guys were freaking epic. that car looked like from saw kek

>att ditt hjärta failar de kan man kolla upp och fixa
>att kronjuvelerna inte funkar som de ska kan va stress, nervositet eller något annat men som går att fixa
>levern failar - går att fixa hos doktorn
>reumatism - går att leva med like a boss, min polare har de å de rullar för han.

ta en sak i taget, fixa dem så kommer du se att livet vänder.

dont do it. practice positive thinking and change your life.

obviously but it's around the right spot where the bigger arteries are... how else would you explain it to a total retard like OP

Fitta. Snopp. Am i swedishing right?

Va inne sist idag, har vart på sjukan 8 ggr på 2 månader, dom ver fortfarande inte vad det är, ngt i emunförsvaret som gör så att alla andra organ failar och stänger ner sig, haft det as länge men bara blivi SÅ mkt värre på sista tiden

he dead yet?

If you want to give back go kill a refugee then yourself. Maybe also your rich parents for raising such a pussy.
Fuck guess I will skip it then. Can you spoil me? Like what is the twist at the end??

by injecting 1cc of gasoline? more than unlikely

en autoimmun sjukdom alltså, immunförsvaret är en bitch om den går emot sin egen kropp. tyvärr tar sånt tid att lista ut vad de är som orsakar problemen. om du kämpat länge så kan du kämpa lika länge till mannen, inte värt att ta slut på allt för efter livet finns ingenting. även om livet är kaos och hemskt så upplever man ändå något, du känner smak, känslor, dina sinnen jobbar - även om de kan vara jobbiga känslor så känner du något.

jag vill att du ska leva mannen, vet inte vem du är utöver att du är 19 bast, sjuk å bor i östergötland - men jag vill att du ska leva.

Skönt att höra, även fast den är från en främling, var inte så seriös ved att ta livet av mig men har funderat på hur jävla värdelös jag känner mig. Har mina upp och ner dagar, idag äre förjävligt. Skönt att ngn bryrsig

alltid mannen, även om du känner dig ensam så finns de folk som älskar dig och bryr sig om dig. även om de är ett syskon, en vän, föräldrar eller en bekant eller tillochmed en främling.

ta livet by the balls och lev, utmana skitsjukdomen och klara av skiten, ge dig inte förän du fixat de å kommer ut på andra sidan.
Alla problem har ett svar, ta en fråga i taget bara mannen så ordnar de sig. feel your pain, haft mina egna fighter och vet hur de kan kännas.

skönt att höra att du vill kriga vidare :) kör hårt brorsan - lev livet

You drive a Volvo.... Fucking do it pussy beta limp-dick shit-suck

Well, owing a E200 4matic 2015, sl300 2008 and a Fiat 500 + 3volvos so FU

Garanterar att jag ska leva livet ut tack och adjö min vän

bra bilar mannen! haha du ser, livet har sina bra sidor ;D drive on, en annan glider runt i en gammal renault megane

SWEDEN YES

kill yourself cucklorde

youtube.com/watch?v=mU7L-FgMWjc bump

Härligt brorsan! Ha de bäst! Adjö!

do it faggot

Jag har bara tur, mina föreldrar pungar ut för att hålla mig glad typ ;)

haha vackert iaf brorsan :D

Stay alive just as a big fuck you to everything around you.
Exist because that's what it's about.
It's not as though you need to have a real reason to stay alive.

Don't do it, your story sounds exactly like my bf and I wtf but anyway, she probably loves you man. If you kill yourself you'll totally break her heart and you don't want that now do you?!

Just do it
Make it stop

sounds like tits are in order. get over to femanons you white knight bitch

I'm just like you, Im still here trying to deal with this shit, we' ll make it, dont leave

Be with the girl, she obviously likes you a lot.
Take your mind off the bad stuff, play vidya, get a hobby or five.
If you got money you can do anything, dont be a retard and be so selfish to commit suicide, there are people who do love yoi and care for you

Allways a way out ;)

be an hero

That girl is My whole life right now

So I don't normally post on Sup Forums, but seeing this I have to point something out to you my friend.

You want to live. You don't want to die, if you wanted to you would have done it but the fact you're looking for a reason to stay means you want to stay. So stay, and fight. This girl cares about you, fight for her. These things are stopping you, fight them.

This is a permanent solution to problems that you can make temporary. And sure this post may be "fake and gay" but if it's not and you need a reason to live, then I can tell you that you have one; you don't want to die. So don't.

Quit being a dick. She's probably getting longed dick by a nigger. OP you kill yet ?

And also if you drive a fucking Volvo and its not a t5 or an R then fucking buy one. And tune it. No one can be sad driving a straight pipes I5 turbo car. Just imagine all the sounds