Hey Sup Forums. I'm here today to pitch to you an idea that will make this website much better

Hey Sup Forums. I'm here today to pitch to you an idea that will make this website much better.

Have you ever struggled with the decision between kek and zozzle?

Well, worry no more, with the introduction of our revolutionary new word:

Kozzle

It takes the best part of kek and the best part of zozzle, and fuses it together to create he perfect word to express your mirth.

I don't know about you guys, but I know what I'm going to be saying in those YLYL threads from now on!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaRjowzJLx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brilliant

user, you are a genius

Kekzle >

Here at Kozzle we don't believe in over complicating expressions of mirth. Thats the best thing about Kozzle: Its simple and easy to remember. I doubt we'll be seeing Kekzle in any YLYL threads anytime soon, am I right fellas?

No, you are wrong.

kzozzels

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kzlao

If you wanted easy, you would've gone with zok. This seems like a bunch of marketing bs to me. Don't fall for it guys.

We at zok don't want your money. We want want a world where everyone can have a top zok!

AW KLAZOWSKA KEKKLEBAM

I have faith in zok
Zok is love
Zok is life

This.
Zozzle has six letters, kek has three. Zozzle therefore has twice as many letters as kek, and in zok, twice as many letters come from zozzle as from kek. It works out perfectly.

Don't listen to these shitheads!
Over here at Zekkylmao we laugh harder and we play harder, what are you waiting for!? get on over to Zekkylmao and BE HARDER!!!

Listen here lads.. can I call you that? Lads? I didn't want to take this any higher than it already is, but I seem to have no choice.

Kozzle is our lifeblood. We're not in it for the money - we just want to give everyone a way to express their mirth. Thats what we're about here at Kozzle. Mirth.

But if you won't back down, let me tell you this laddy: Kozzle is the perfect word. It rolls off the tongue. People know you mean business when you say it: They know that you think that banana was real funny stuff. I know this. I've been in the meme business for years, and I've worked my way to the top. I've got a happy life. Wife. Kids. Everything I could ask for. I'll be retired soon, off in the Bohamas. Do you really think I give a shit about your stink? You don't know jack about me sonny - I'll have your ass in a deep fat fryer before you can pull another shitty word out of your open assholes, and the last thing you will hear before I skullfuck you to death is an ever so soft whisper.

'Kozzle'

Zekkylmao! get a load of this fucking guy, suck my dick kozzle jew bitch

Sigh... Listen, son. Sit down, have a brandy.

You see, I've seen your type before. I saw it with the guys down at 'lel'. Look where they ended up. Kings of 9gag, for all the good its doing them. Zekkylmao, if it ever gets off its feet is going to be a flash in the pan. You know it is. It's not long term, Sup Forums material like kozzle. You know it ain't. Finish your brandy and leave, son. You're clearly not cut out for the word business. Its a tough life. Maybe come back when some of these faggots decide they need another way to insult a muslim.

Don't believe what this snake tells you. Kozzle has been directly connected with the Rothschilds, free masons and Bush. Kozzle could be behind 9/11 for all I know.

Zekkylmao says fuck you
We're better and that's why we're MIRTHING ON EVERYTHING, you don't know mirth you crusty fucking jew! Zekkylmao

Kozzle is a Kike conspiracy, you filthy Jew.

Alright son.. watch your tongue. Its well known that Kozzle has had dealings with some questionable characters in its time, but our hearts are in the right place... we just want a way for everyone to express their happiness and mirth. Do you need anymore persuading? I can take this further up if you really want me to, or maybe I can persuade you with my friend here...

1. Surprise your Mother with a Late Mother's Day E-Card via Youtube with lube

2. youtube.com/watch?v=EaRjowzJLx4

3. Watch her face while the video plays

4. Incest rate is 6583%

My sides are in another dimension.

Kozle is a neighborhood where i live and the word Kozle means like a little lamb.

But what about zok. Like user said earlier it's perfectly fair to both parties. Plus, it rolls off the tongue quite easily.
zok

Have any more brandy? I could use some...

Listen here... I didn't want to have to come all the way down here. I was relaxing, counting my money. The money of a successful businessman. Not that you would know.

Want to know who doesn't like kozzle? Jews. Pikeys. Queers. Mexicans. The people who I'm trying to stop from entering our glorious America! Kozzle IS freedom! A VOTE FOR TRUMP IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM, AND A VOTE FOR FREEDOM IS A VOTE FOR KOZZLE!

Don't let those damn mudslimes poison your mind with their zoks and their Zozzlelmaos... All rubbish, harsh rubbish. Doesn't have the FREEDOM in it it like Kozzle does.

I expect you not to post again, one simply doesn't come back after being trumped, as they call it. I'll send some of my boys after you, and you and your damn word will be history,

Make America great again. Make Kozzle part of your vocabulary.

Here you go old boy.

Thanks old chap. I needed that

Zekkylmao trumps a faggot