Tell me why you are not voting for Hillary Clinton

Tell me why you are not voting for Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
snopes.com/politics/military/benghazi.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suck my fat cock

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

I'm not american. We had a woman prime minister in my province (and in the country too, but she was interim and lasted 3 months or something before elections) and she didn't a shit. All she wanted was the status and the "First Female Prime Minister" title.

I wouldn't vote for her anyway though. She looks insane (and probably is) and she flip-flops more than M. Night Shyamalan movies.

Life is a bitch so don't vote for one.

B-b-but I am
she supports women and w-will fight for whats right

General incompetence.

>feeling the bern here

im voting for her just to keep trump out

>she flip-flops more than M. Night Shyamalan movies.
Yeah, no kidding. To be fair trump has flip flopped too but not necessarily to the extent of shillary

I'm voting for Trump just to keep HER out.

would you rather elect an alleged one?

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

that's our choice now. between one who supports them and one who actually may be one

democrats are known for that they still get elected. .now republicans pander more than democracts do

This

about pic related:

Where's the problem with those two statements? women arn't children

THANK YOU!!

I am from Europe, that is why.

What can you expect, they're all politicians and they all will lie and flip-flop.

But honestly you Americans have no other choice but Trump, He will get rid of a majority of illegal immigrants. (He's only getting rid of the illegal ones and stopping the illegal ones from coming back again.) He will also increase taxes on the rich (everyone who earns above (96,000 a year) and lower taxes to anyone who earns below (96,000) a year and also lowering the tax on small companies. He's going to take a big fat trump on the Chinese trade agreement, securing MILLIONS of jobs for Americans, (the agreement between China will not be destroyed it will only be changed) You Americans have been cucked by communist dictatorship (China) for a long time, that why Bernie out of the question.
Trump will make your economy boom, Hillary and Bernie will probably do some feminist stuff and lay it as safe as possible and do as little as possible till next presidency

i am voting for shillary
>she wins
>trump fans buttblasted
>berners ass-annihilated
>she won't push any legislation because being too busy dancing for shekels
>got people killed
>lies to FBI
>don't take shit from punk ass niggas
Hilldawg is the only right choice

>implying that's not a desperate attempt by conservatives and liberals to stop trump
>implying you aren't aware of this and aren't just trying to help spread it
Shoo shoo, slimey limey!

shes the epitome of whats wrong with the government

Idiocrocy

Im voting for the Iron Cunt too, her total inpenetrability will comfort limp-dick allies like France while intimidating our stud bull enemies like Russia and Middle-East
>Cant rape the Iron Cunt, America safely nestled in her roomy box

Get out of here Hillary

>she wins
>trump fans buttblasted

>Trump wins
>Hillary fans poot pillaged
>bern-outs kill themselves
>people start running to Canada ( which is funny, considering how much they support multi-culturalism, that they would seek refuge in a white,english-speaking country and not Mexico or similar foreign country)
>Al Sharpton on list of confirmed country-skippers
>Goes to Canada and incites racial devide there instead
>Canada gets overrun with wellfare leaches and their economy collapses
>people decide to flee back into the USA
>construction of the Northern American Wall guarantees second Trump victory

I think the latter would provide much more excitement and good times. :^)

Third party candidate...or hopefully the FBI nails her ass for Benghazi

Because I'm not a nigger loving welfare getting minority. Trump for 8 years strong.

To keep any of the clowns from the clown car from winning. And im a Republican.

Didn't she get in trouble a few times?

Remember, if Benghazi has anything to do with how you feel about Hillary then you're a Faux-news cuck

snopes.com/politics/military/benghazi.asp

Yes! She totally killed a man. Totally. You can believe me. Im trustworthy.

Because she is old-crazy-cotter pussy

Hillary - believes in science, can be convinced she's wrong (flip-flopping!!!1!) when shown evidence, has made her life in public service

Stump - vaccines are bad, China made-up global warming, ignores any & all evidence (birth certificates, etc) against his beliefs, has built his life serving his own ego

ffs.. what Bernie says may sound good, and I have liberal right faggot views but even I acknowledge it would fall apart after his term because economically it just doesn't add up

so yeah. Trump all the way