Sup Forums, why are you alone tonight?

Sup Forums, why are you alone tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I was at last finally capable of getting free evening only for me. Its pain being forced to socialize every day of the week

I'm just a fat fuck that likes playing CS better than going out

I'm alone every night.

lots of work today
don't want to see anyone

wait i have my puppy fuck that she's cool

because I'm a faggot

same. It's a fucking task. People are exhausting, always smiley and asking you a bunch of questions like shut the fuck up

Wife's here with me.

Because it's not night for me fucking faggot

Broke off a 8 year relationship mear days ago. Now I have to find ways to fill my time, fapping and uncharted 4 seem to be doing an ok job.

Because my girlfriend is current halfway around the world, and the distance is ruining our relationship. Poorfag can't afford the cost of a ticket to go stay with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

Because you and everyone in this thread is a faggot, end of story.

Don't even bother replying, I won't be in this thread. Only faggots will see it.

k?

Love is a thing hot people experience. I'm just happy I'm no longer a wizard.

Because skyrim

skyrim is horrible on pc.
just try to get mods to work. you cant.
and shaders are impossible

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WITNESS

Because I'm a fucking ugly loser. Pic related.

Any other questions?

Feels thread.

how are you ugly?

Because I am here forever

this one always makes me LOL xD

youre just balding, no biggie shave that fucking head and youre done

PTSD mainly.

They hate me because I don't want them to die. So eventually I shut them all out of my damn life.

>mfw Sup Forums is the only place I'm not ugly.

I've been told that a lot. Wish it was me just being a Bitch, but yeah.

Thanks for the pickup

Was suppose to go out and watch Civil War with my girlfriend but she bailed out on me to go on a road trip with her friends.

Here's a read for ya.

shave that islamic beard

Because it's a Monday night and I'm on patrol while my wife is at home with the baby.

She's taking several different dicks. possibly a portion of them are black.

You mean while the baby cries in the other room while she's getting railed by Jamal right?

for real, shave your head and Id suck your dick

Wow

>Haven't had a gf in the last 11 years.
>roommate doesn't move in until June
>all friends have either graduated, live off-campus, or are in foreign countries
>don't feel like dealing with other people anyway
Now I'm just sitting here nude, eating pretzels and going to play vidya soon.

What is it with you and black dicks, user?

Yup, you caught me man. The woman who shot and killed a dindu for trying to rape her.

The women who regularly uses the word nigger and talks down on black people for being black. She's getting railed by a nigger. You caught me.

Because it's fucking Monday

i live near seattle, everyone here is either
-introvert asian
-non english speaking indian
-shut in

beautiful place to live but i can't wait to get away from here. people here are so boring and it's been getting worse ever since microshit and amazon started bringing in all the punjabi assholes.

Anxiety and too much sweating in public. I can never wear anything else over my t-shirt. I heat up like a reactor core whenever i talk to someone.

It's actually not that long anymore.

Think I should get rid of it?

Because I live in a Bernie boner liberal cuck central city and I'm a raging sexist conservative

because i live in RTC and i'm not allowed to leave.

even if i was i have nowhere to go and no money to go there anyways.

nah looks good now

Are you bald or just keep it skinhead short?

because i got a dui and i cant do anything fun anymore

million times better bro. Clean-cut is the way to go

Cause it's 2:40 am and I woke up an hour ago. Life decisions.

No friend/girlfriend due to a mix of insecurity, laziness and fear of rejection.

But most importantly I have finals coming, organic and biology.

I'm also very anxious about what the future has in store for me because I'm getting a bachelor of science (biochem).

Because I have a small ugly penis :(

That's what you get for driving drunk, you fucking scum.

I live near no one and I don't know how to talk to girls without saying something cringey

Not too many are willing to stoop this low and I know I'm sure as hell not stooping any lower.

if you trimmed that amish beard youll look better but your far from ugly

biggest bullshit story right there.

there are more ugly people then hot people, lower your standards if you want love you fucking pathetic loser.

Because my wife is working while I'll play the last day of the Overwatch beta.

what the fuck man

i had 4 beers, 4 beers is nothing

Broke up with my bitch who used her dead mother as an excuse to avoid going to my family. I instantly ditched her nasty ass.. I rather beat my meat

Balding

dumb fucking retard
its all in your head
first of all your are a bitch like everyone in this thread

Same here. Even in the coldest winters i have to wear a shirt and a jacket, i heat up so fast.

You still were under the influence and drove.

No excuse is fucking worth it.

I can have 8 German flagons and still able to walk and talk. But I wouldn't get anywhere near a car because driving a several ton metal vehicle is dangerous.

Second of all, you can't grammar goodly

Third of all, finish your list, faggot.

jus a bisch m8
theres no magic in relationships
if you want it you gotta work for it
tell em about the last time a fucking bill paid itself

Oh, then good job on getting rid of it early. I hate dudes who clings to tufts of hair like they still have a full head.

stay insecure m8

Nope. Fuck that shit. If I'm gonna be clear in the middle, might as well get rid of that shit. Looks gross and ages me.

EXACTLY. my friend started balding when he was 19 and clung to that shit for 4 years before finally shaving his head bald and he looked ten times greater with a bald had than the wisps that he had before.

woahhh

well 8 german flagons is a good amount, 4 budlights aint shit

Im never alone op, Ive got voices that help me

Yeah, you can thank my German/Irish/Russian ancestry for that shit. I down alcohol like it
s water and function normally.

>Best friend dead from OD
>Divorced from ex wife
>Took good paying job that keeps me on the road
>Said job makes it easy to avoid hometown and those that I would rather not deal with

At least 8/10

how to acquire good paying job?

Are you fucking with me right now?

Learn skilled trade. Or not apply to fast food joints/ retail hell hole.

because my first girlfriend in 10 years dumped me last week after being together for a whopping week and a half

i honestly don't even know what i did wrong, if anything

I'm willing to bet, you were way too clingy.

I'm surrounded by friends every night yet always alone. So close to checking out but will give it a little more time, if for no other reason than to slowly stop being around so the shock doesn't upset them too much when i do it.

actually, it was she who was really clingy and she also told me she was afraid of coming off as such, to which i said that i found it to be cute

Because I'm a fucking loser

Cause I needed a quiet night to chill. Enjoying me some bud, beer, alprazolam and the company of my doge.

>so many red flags
holy shit, now I know why you had a massive dry spell.

do tell

Because full time job

>finding clinginess attractive

Shave, everything. Maybe leave some stubble if you like facial hair that much.

Your eye probably bothers you more than it does others, but if you can't get over that to achieve confidence then get it corrected.

There's nothing ugly about your facial structure, so those relatively simple fixes and you're completely above average. Congratulations

Living with my soon to be ex wife. Sleeping on the couch. October I move in with the love of my life. A short wait

Took a shot but it didn't work out.

Failing in the present doesn't mean you should regret the steps that got you there. I've dated some women that turned out awful, but I don't regret following my own feelings on the matter.

Because it's fucking Monday after work and I'm eating dinner.

Eye? Just one?