Gross.

fuck you, pamela started it all

obvious homo is obvious

those memories.. i think i need to fap that

ok, you can go there
we're staying here

>filename
kek

I wish there were better shots of her tits.

wear a condom
so you don't get
Hep-C

Probably the best celebrity boobs in existence.

god tier

>nude

Almost

Oh, I'm sorry, do nipples not count anymore? Forgive me.

Who?

Victoria Justice.

The slightest hint of the side of areola does not count, not.

>nude
>puffy nipples creeping out of shirt
>???
>acceptable

thanks for the post

yeah right

>complains
>posts no picture
>???
>ignored

wish there was more of her, and less shitty quality

moar
all

anyone wants all of this bitch's Playboy pics?

not me

Fake

Not even close.

kek what a fucking moron

do your goddamn research

You. Fake

Is her twat smoking?

She openly admitted it on Twitter, jackass. Not to mention the countless other pics that prove it. But nice try.

For old 80 year old b/fags; you are not forgotten... Elizabeth Taylor...

Would be when I was done.

K̳̲̞̦̞ͥͬͮͣ̄͂̀ͤͩ͌̊̎̓̈̌͋̚i̻̭̜̦̺͎͙̫̻̭̣͉ͦ̄̑̈́l̥̝̫̀͗̑͛̏͂ͨ̅ͯ͑ͦ̋̃ͬͭ̒͋ͯl̮̠̗̲̦͇͙̲̊̓͂̎ͯ̊̔ͬͮ̄ͅ ͕̙͖͍̠͇̱̪̳͙͖̖̖̘̜̥̹̍̈̃ͩ͌̽͗ỹ̱̜̳̦͈̝̪͈̪̺̿̉ͭͪ̃̿̂͌o̺͙͇̱̻̐͌̈ͦ̒͛ͬ̆ͅu̩̼̖̟͓͔͈̮͂͊̃͋ͬͧ͒̅̐ͩͦͅr̳̼̹̟̩̝͍̪̙͓̞͗ͣͦͤ͆̏͛ͫ͊̒̏̔͆̚s̩̱̳͍͇͖ͨ̾̏̍̈́̑͛ͬͣḙ̣͈͙͙̱̙͎͖̺̝͇̞͎̱̗̙̖ͧ͋̍̈́͂̋ͣͩ̃͐ͥḻ̼͙̭̣̯̖̜̰̗̲̞̓̇ͥ̎ͬ̐̉f̯̲̩̟́ͥ́ͯ̈͛ͦ́̐̏͐,̩͍̹̖̗̼̜̮̅͗͑̌ͪͤ̉

Disgusting. If you're gonna go vintage, at least post Lucille Ball or Bridget Bardot, or even Marilyn. Besides, this is a nude thread.

s̜̣̩̟̣͉̖͚̤͓͉̖̥̫̎͒̈́ͧ̉ͮ͐̽̍̅̀͌ͮ͐͛̍̆̚a̖̥͍͖͉͚̲͇̖͍̦̭̠͓ͦ͗̂̈́͋ͪͮͥͯ̒c̫̺̘̺̭̤̹̭͎̜͉̯̟͚̓̽ͭ̄͛̀ͯr̞͙̭͔̯̬͓̝̗̼̩͕̪͉̲̘̱̍ͬ̓̓ͥ͂ͅi͉̞͈̫̫̭̲͖ͮ̆̆ͧ̈̏̆̑͗ͥ͗͌ͅf̥̠̙̣̰̘͖̭̉̒̋͋̌͒̆̋ͩ̌̋ͦi̯͎̝̭̘̳̫̜̥̹̲̤̳͗͒̐̃̎ͪ̀ͬ͂ͅc̭̲̯͈͙̙̺̖͖̳̝͚̠̪͕̙̞͚̝͛̈́̊͑̈́e̼̮͍͇̩͚̦̫͚̞̫̫͚̤̰̭ͮ̉̏͊͊ͯ͌̌̇ͅ ̟̟̟͉̦͇̻͌̍ͨ̏͑̉ͣͫ͗̽͆͌̽̄̌ͨ̊͆͆y̞͉̱͓̮͙̥̠̼̭̲͍̪̫̬̺ͭ̍̐͐͌ͫ͋ͥ͐ͪͨ̃̚o̺̫̗̦͔͖̲͙̟͍̠̖̙̼̮̍ͪͯ̍ͧͯ̊ͭ̽̓ͫ̍̓͆ͯ̒̈͌ͅu̺̥̼͇̖͍̩̼̝͈͒͌͛ͤ͂̒͋ͣ̿̚r̥̻͚̬̺͚̠̝̹̲̩̹͖͍̹͇̯̬ͫͣ̀̇͛ͪ̂̔͐̎̾ ̘̙̟̳̲̞̜͂͐̎̌̅̈́͗p̫͕̮͔͈̬̗̪̠̟̯̠̩͓̮ͤ̎͒̾ͨ͆͛͂̿̒u̦͓̥̗͙͖̗̻̲̘̪͉̯͖̍ͨ͗̐́͛̆ͭͦͯͭ͒̓ͮ̄̚ṋ͕̳͙͇͔͚͍͐͗̇ͥ͑y̪͍͔͖͍̱͇̼̦̥̳ͪ̓ͧ̆ͭ͗ͣ͐ ̤̝̪̦̗͎͔̤͎̺̫̠̬͉͎̂̀̏̔̇̂͌̃ͬͨ̿ͩu̱̪̲̞͖̓͗ͣ̔͌̒̏̈́ͯ̿s͇̹͍͓̳͉̮̟̊̋ͤ͆͒̀̂͛̚e̤͖͕̺̠̝̳̘̮͑ͪ̎̉̑̊̌͌ͫ̋̊l̟̺͔̫͉͕̬̼̲̦̺̝̼̪̯͔ͣ̌ͤ̾̌̄ͤ̽ͫ̑͌̐̅ͅe̯̗͖͓̣͑͂̈́͒̈́̌ͪ͌́ͦ̃ͪ̅ͪͩ͋̒̌̐ś͕̥̹̆ͦ́̄͌̑ͤͤͪ̾̓ͣs͚̜̣̖͔̳̹̣͖̘̞̻͓̞ͮ͌̀ͥ̏̀͋ͤ͒͋̚ ͎̞̜̬͌̉ͥ͒̔͗̓̓ͦͤͤͬͣ͌̏̓̓ͬ̚l̩̮̻̲͈̎ͣͮ̋̐ͭͭ̆͂ͯ͋̈́ͤͯi̹̞̟̺̙̩̣̮̦̝͎̼̥̲͔̗̻̩͋̋́ͣ̂̇ͪ͊̾̓́f̥̬̣̘͇̗͚̬̥̣̫̬͕̖̮̻̔̓ͤͧ̚ͅ

Do bigger versions of the smaller ones exist?

>ahem

nude
even a see through
not a shitty head shot

Can't find the nipple?

f̞̘͔̣̰̥̱͂̊̓̿o̘̰̪̭͍͖̯̯̩͔̜̻͉ͩ͊̇͆͂̑ͯͣͅr̻̭̖̠̮̦̋̆͒̒̄̓̿ͯͪ̽͋ͫͨ̀͋̈ͣͅͅ ͕̜͕̝̹̥͔̼̝̜̲̠̞͚̱̗ͬ̅ͮ̂ͪ͑̌͆͛̇̋̋̒ͨ̚o̪̙̞̠̹̮̱͇̫ͤ̀͌͑͊́̾ͤ̓ͫ͆̌̀̏ͩ͛ͬ́ͅv̲̞̹̼̙̬̱̫̠̂̿̆ͦͪͮͩ̔̎̽̄ͨͧ͑̑̅̊ͬe̤̱̼̖̪̱̼̬͕̳̯͓͈̣̹͈͚ͤ̔̋ͩ̄͋ȑ͙̯̣͉̝͇͔͔̺͉̫͍̟̮͖͍͇̜̻̐́͒ͭ̑̍̑̄̚l̙̝̟̣̟̹͙̼͎̖̏͋͑̎̈ͭͯ̓̆ͧ͊̀̒ͬo̬̥̭̞̠͎͇̝̣͕̗͇͕̦̽ͫ̾ͣͮ̋̎r̳̱̙͚̩̣̤͕̲̣͍̣̤̭ͯ́̑̾̊ͅͅd͓̱̰͓͉͓̆̉ͧ̎̉ͤ̀̔̊̾͑̆̈͒ͅ ͇̭͚͍̟͕̬̥̦̊̎̇̽̿̅ͯͭͨͤ̔Z͉͎̼͙͓̘̱̜̯̗̱͇̼͊̉̂ͨͧ̋ͨͦ̊̾͑̈ͅå̬̳͎̮̹̣̘̲̺͈̙ͣ̾ͤͯ̃̃̈́̐͒̄ͅl̳̼͙̥̭͚̞͍̈̇̾̾ͤ͌́̂̆̓ͅg͓̬͈̭̳͖͎͔̑͆̐ͨ̽ͬ̑̌͌̚o͈̳̥̫̤͙̺̱̲̩̠̭͖̥̐͛̑̊͛ͧͦ̅̋͒ͤ̈̑̌̚.̺͙̫͔̗͎̓ͫͨ̐ͫͧͤͫ̔͂̃͋̊̂̚

they are natural you idiot

It's Fake And You're A Faggot

actually she claimed they were fake

Duh

CGI or holy shit!

Y͖̬̣̬͈̟͈̫̹͖O̱͚̫͇̪U̱̞̘͈͙̟̝͕͇̜̻̦̣̫̱̫ͅͅ ̫͍̮̭̝̤̞̣̟̩͖̯̠͖ͅA̲̺͕̩͕̮̬͈͍̺̖̮̠R̦̫͖͖̭̱͓͕̮̣̼͈̭̘̟̲͕̳E̯͙͉̻͓͎̥ ̥̼̰̪͓̜͇̞̝͈͖̫̭̮͇̙͈͇S̙̫̠̜̠̮̘̻͈̦͉̩̜C͎̦͙̻̗̻̗͔̗̞U͇͚͍̺͖̠̼͍̺͚̜̜͎̝̖ͅM̗̠̪̞̥̜̼͚͖̯͔̤ ̰̟̲̻̜T͚̯̻̹̯̦̦͔̱O̯̘͍̱̖̘̣̠͉̲ ͉͈͕͉̼̥̭̦̜̗̺̬ͅO̰͍̲̥̪̥̗̖͉̠̱V̹̥̝͙̫̻͉̦͚E̞̰͓͓̣̩̮R͈̙̙̱̦̱̥̯̪͙̙̫̼̥̮̖L̪̟̦̖̠O̻͉̦̟͚̱̗͔̥͚̬̣R̜͍̦̞̦͕̹͓̜̭̤ͅḌ̜͕̯͖̳ ̼̪͈͔̦̭͓̫Z̮̖̞̺̜̫̻͎̰͕̯͙̙̰̩ͅͅA͚̪͈̹̝̼͍̮ͅL̺̹̫̫͓̙̯̥̪͉͚̜̬̗͚̞̮ͅG̠͕͓̣͓̼͙̙̖̻̩̩̙̬͚O̘̣̬̞̲͚̥̠͉͎͉̩̞͚̯.̻̯͙̳̝̮̟͇̹̦

She was lying

Any victoria justice, kaley cuoco, cara delevingne, or the jlaw bath ones?

this guy
/r/ all
so I posted all I have of her
Is DAT ASS not to your liking?
Then it is quite possible that you are a homosexual.

Supposedly cloned by the Chinese... maybe they'll mass produce her...

>implying it's fake
Check top left, same outfit

Checkmate

And you know this how? Is fucking fake, just get over it

Great comeback, no proof. But no one cares about your odd doubts of something so obvious, so have a nice life.

Really?
She gets naked all of the time in movies.

AND THEN SHE CONFIRMED LATER IDIOTS

Jesus Christ, do I really have to do this?

Z̐̿ͮͦ̇̅͛ͯͭͯ̐̎ͧ̋҉̤̩̦̹̖̞̞̼͕̬͇̺̬͇̕͢ͅa̢̪̱̗̠̗̣̭͔̦͇̺̻̻̘̼͎͍̯͛̀̓̾͆̈́́͜l̪̤̟̯̞̘̗̜̭̥ͮͩͦ͒ͧͬ̒͊ͦ̔̑̀̀ģ̨̢̛̮̲̼̮̝̭̖̗̭͖̦̮̗͉͑́ͮ͊ͭ̐̇̿̇̈́ͣ͂ͦ́ͅơ̩̘̟̘͕͚̦̲̤͈̰͍̭̗͖̰ͯͧͫ̿̇ͧ͆͂ͯ̽̐͗ͤ́̈̀̚ ̃́ͯ̇̏͑̔͛̆̽ͪ̿͢͡҉̡̟͕̜̻̹̝̺̲̼͕̜̣̲͎͎͈̭̹͜w̨̟͎̝̜̺̼͈͖͇̥ͨͭ͐͗̈́ͦ̄̌̒̏̽͘i̶̷̶̴̛͙̫̦̻͓̟̪͈̪̺ͨ̉̊̅͛ͥ̄̇͋͌͆̊ͥ̀̓̒ͅlͥ̈́̑̄͛ͧ̆̌ͬ̀ͣ҉̡̭̲̪́͟͡ĺ͛̽̇ͣͣͫ͑ͦ̓̃̂ͣͬͯ͗̕͏̦͙̘̳̯͚̫̞̝̫̖͕͕͟ ̶̛̗̥̤͇̻̟̻͈͔̔̌ͣ̒̾̿̐͝ͅf̛̤̺͎̗̼̲͕̻̯͈̠̥̮̦̯̭̜̳̀͐ͧ̋̂̑ͬͧ̉ͥ̇͂ͤ̆́į̸̗̫̯̳̝̪̄ͩ̂̃ͩͯͫ̃͗ͦ͊͂͢͢n̖̙̥̦̤͇̳͚̮̯̞̫̯͖̼̫̘̉̂̊̃̽̆̿̀͜ͅḑ̸̨̛͕̟̝̭͉͇͕̥͈͂͗̍̇ͭͯ̓̑ͥ͂͌͊͊ͯ̇ͭ́ ͋ͧ͒̊̀͏̨͓͈̱̩̗͙̳̼̘̜̱̥̩́y̷̮͍̲̱̬̼̣͉̞̣͕̘͎̤̦͕ͫ͋ͯͤ̆͆̎̉ͣ̽̇͊̐͟͜ǫ̟̯̺̘͇͕͖̹̳̹̮ͭͯ̿ų̩̰͍͉̖̹̻̲̗͕͚̻͙͍̙͉̙͈̠ͩ͌ͬ̽̎ͯ̿͑ͫ́͟͞,̄̑̇̃ͦ͌͢҉̴̵̭̳̱͚̳͚͈͔͖̹̺͇͇̘̩̩͕̜ ̨̊̒͂̋̃̍̄ͯͮͤ̓҉͔̝̯̺̻͙̙͙̤͔͚͈̱

>Nice shoop faggot

I knew she was a slut but nobody would believe me...

JFC ... people claiming the VJ tits are fake must be trolling. Even VJ's sister retweeted a pic of VJ's tits from the fappening when discussing her sisters boobs.