How was your day at work Sup Forums

>implying i have work

I'm a janitor at some shithole private school full of pretentious rich kids
>cleaning locker rooms
>walk into some guys' track locker room
>there's a pile of dirt like 8 inchs tall and 3 feet wide on the fuckin ground
>a lemon tree is planted in it
>there are delicious and healthy looking lemons growing on the tree

shitty. I have a flu so I didn't feel well in all the day.

I work as a web developer

Did you leave it?

Classes went okay. It was a little frustrating for 2nd period because the kids are so lazy that they can't manage to finish basic questions in a decent amount of time. Other periods were okay as well; the kids had a discussion. One kid started going Sup Forums so I had to get him to simmer down so he didn't cut everyone with his edge.

Other than that, it was a good day. 5 more weeks until the end of the school year.

What did the Sup Forums kid say?

It was alright. 2nd load kinda sucked. The customer wasnt equipped to unload bit expected me to use equipment i dont have to do it for him. It literally took 3 hours to unload 25 pieces off of my trailer.

Not a bad day at work. Laid a couple of keyboard tracks down, did a scratch guitar track that I'll replace later, and left with a couple of rough mixes.

Had sushi with my agent. Not a bad day.

So do I, user. Are you front or back end?

UPS?

Nope. Semi.

>im the trucker Sup Forumsro that lurks most evenings

Shit was boring, but work computer stopped working half way into a 10 hour shift. Normally, this would annoy me since that's decent money, but honestly, I'm doing good enough to where I don't care.

And I'm off for the next three days, so fuck it.

No. but since i knew which team's locker room it was i told the administration, so they'll have to clean it up themselves. Wouldn't be so funny if i had to clean it

Who are you

Should have left it, bro. Or at least taken the lemons.

I came close to mass murder but didn't so f it

hehehehe

Not the person you're asking, but I would imagine it's one of three things:

1) cuckolds
2) feminism
3) immigrants

Oh, like I'd tell you.

He's you from the future

they were still a tad green

More on the front end layer lately but I can work in both

Day cab?

Nope.

>lemon parties don't just grow on trees

fuck yeah zilog z80

quitting being a NEET and going to work as a security guard soon, are any of you faggots glorified mall cops as well?

That's the Obie. The Linn has an NEC Z-80 clone.

stop chewing your fingernails

>Zilog Z80

Clearly the superior CPU.

Shitty, my boss is dumb as fuck and always does the blame shifting game.

I feel like all i do is babysit that 40 year old sack of shit all fucking day

work is for wagecuck...i slept in until 11am then had breakfast then took a nap then fapped then eat lunch at 3pm. then took another nap then fapped watch sport highlights check email talk some shit on eat an apple then called around looking for batman number 23...life is good. its 9pm here time for you wagecuck to get ready for bed so that you can get to work on time

You work retail dont you?

It's not retail but it sure reminds me of my gamestop days

I am actually a male secretary and yes that is weird i know

do you get mean dick end of day?

Shit user, male secretary? Im so sorry...

dude grow a pair stop being HER BITCH...your pride before money

>Wake up 8PM feeling good bro
>Play a game of CSGO
>Get ready for work
>Go to work
>Eat food
>Get into the mindset of flipping burgers and cleaning everything
>See everything behide 3 hours
>Don't get out till 9am
>An hero

My country is at an economic crisis and i have to bring food to the table since my wife has been fired recently, so i took the only avaliable option besides wallmart.

i have been off for the past 3 days. i go back tomorrow and i'm dreading it simply due to the fact that i work with my ex. the work itself is enjoyable, and the people i work with are great. it's just the whole ex bullshit

If i could afford doing that I would've done so ages ago, but my wife is unemployed right now and going back to our parents house is not an option

Found that out the hard way annon, know those feels, but i kept on going back, ended up working with 3 exs, not worth.

fuck man, i can understand 1, but why 3? i learned my lesson after this

what color panties are you wearing today sweetness...i really hope its the red one with the lace. I really hate this new world order.

I don't because my boss is female, but if she had a dick she would've already fucked me

first was land wale, the 2nd and 3rd were like 8-9/10

citation needed

I'll humor you for a second user because i'm bored AF

I am wearing redboxers that have some black symbols i don't understand but are probably saying "cheap pasta" in chinese

fair enough, but that's just asking for trouble

condolences, user. do you still have to deal with them?

New job, those sluts can fuck off