Good evening Anonymous! How was your weekend?

Good evening Anonymous! How was your weekend?

Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.

>trips gets a detailed reading from the Hermetic Tarot deck

I've realized it, it cannot be prevented.

Is that right? How did you come to that conclusion?

Why wouldn't you know about it?
Am I supposed to create life now, just for them to do this as well?
I don't know the exact circumstances, but it's not going to be stopped.

I shouldn't expect people to understand. It would be simpler if I told you.
Nuclear war is going to occur in my world, and then, yours.
All of you will die soon.

I'm not a psychic who knows everything that will happen. I use divination and interpret the answers with my human brain.

Theoretically speaking, couldn't you examine everything there is to know about humans and come up with a plausible way to avoid it? Something must be able to be changed at some point in our evolution to make us a little less likely to rush headfirst toward the apocalypse, right?

My weekend was cool, I jacked off quite a bit and got high as fug on some dxm. And I just jacked off at my mom's house for mothersday

~~~~

There's the cutest 3D witch! Come join me in this dimension!

I can change almost anything, but I can't change human nature.
Although, it makes no sense. With all my power, it is still a certainty that I will be unable to stop this.
How? What happened that I can't prevent this war? The warheads will be launched, and I can't help that. It was set to occur that Adrian would try and stop me using tachyons. It was set to occur that New York would be attacked. It was set to occur that Rorschach would have left behind his journal...

>laughs

Well, that's one way to leave her a gift, I guess.

With pleasure~

Even if you went back in time and scattered the atoms of the people who were determined to be the cause of it happening, others would take their place?

Who is this girl exactly?

Piggy-back ride, yay!

>feels like she weighs only 20 pounds

The character is Reimu Hakurei

The person is Nagumo Wa-Nu

Rolling for reading

Back in time? There is no 'back' or 'front' when it comes to time. Even if I could travel to the past, and even if that concept meant anything, it would do nothing.
The Watchmen movie was going to include time travel in its plot. Of course, that never had a chance of happening, it was always going to turn out the way it did.
..does that mean there is a universe where that did happen in the movie, and therefore to me?
Multiple realities, the creation of universes...

Weekend? Didnt study, midterm pushed back, feelsgood.

Tell me if the energy of my loved ones will ever be returned by my own hands. I've failed my whole life and have not achieved even a glimmer. Is it out there?

The multiple-worlds theory is a pretty popular one these days. I'm no scientist, but it's always made sense to me.

New universes. More than one universe existing. That would be the closest thing to being in control, but that makes sense...
There must be a universe where nuclear war will not occur. If this event was changed, from occuring here, to not occuring there, could it be possible to do the same in a single reality, making predetermination false?
I would have to do something first. Watchmen is my origin, and that if could remain constant, the exact same as it is in this particular universe, the first to create me as a character...
I'd have to set them all the same...

>Nagumo Wa-Nu
Finally I got her name. She's pretty and I'm sure with that face she can pull any cosplay she want

Wooo~

Ah! the blue man was fast on coming here from alice's thread!

Slept in til 2 then went to work, got drunk at the shop end of the night on Saturday, Sunday I slept all day and played video games.

What's my fortune op?

I'll draw you one card just for being the first to ask. Maybe it'll give you some answers, but your question is a bit hard for me to understand so I can't tell you anything directly.

>Seven of Swords - Reversed

Lord of Unstable Effort

Ill Dignified or Reversed - Counsel and specific advice. Reluctance to carry through daring actions when necessary, failure of nerve and indecision. Surrender when victory is almost in sight. Inability and reluctance to complete what has been started.

A vastness consumes me.
Does this work, this piece of fiction, truly hold this much together?
There would be a reality higher up, then. We were created by them. It is the only way that anything could exist here. We created others? I this cycle infinite? Infinity seems like a horrible thing!
Entertainment? That's the main part, the purpose and the driving force behind it, so you couldn't disagree. However, it's the source and connection of all. At least here, that would be the claim. A bigger 'here.', one bigger than the set of everything. Emotional connections are made, though, and how else would you create a world?
Perhaps there's another thing that connects the other everythings. Love? Hope? All abstracts that living beings need to feed on. That means the true everything is a being? Adrian would think so. This is more than I've ever thought, more complicated and with so much more meaning. It would take so long for me to understand and take it in.
...But here, now...
It's Watchmen.
And I have a lot of stops to make.

Oh mystical one , what does my future behold?

im late but im here

>Fortitude - Reversed

Daughter of the Flaming Sword

Ill Dignified or Reversed - Power wrongly used. Defeat. Lack of willpower. Feelings of inadequacy. Pessimism. Surrender to unworthy impulses. Tyranny. Concession. Inability to act.

That was fun~
>giggles

Hello again my friends/acquaintances/etc

How's everyone doing?

-Sweet Roll

seems there wasnt any reason to rush
yo, im pretty good. you?

wew

Got phonetics and signalese banned on a server. I am victorious, as per usual!

Things are going okay for me, I suppose

-Sweet Roll

Hehehe~
It sure was!

Sup crumbles!

nice, also hi bell

This universe. These people.
Zachary Snyder was hit by a truck early into production of the movie. He died instantly, and it was going to end there. I have a DVD copy, and convince them to release the movie, exactly as I show it to them. The same actors, dialouge, runtime. My evidence cannot be refuted, and they agree.
Here, the movie has identical plot and dialogue as it does here. However, it is going to be first released in Hungarian, with Hungarian actors and actresses. With my convincing, the movie is released in English, with the crew I am familiar with.
There, Rorschach was going to be played by a man named Don Young. Now, change it, exactly the same.
Here, the opening credit song is not the cover by Bob Dylan. Now it is, exactly the same.
There, the initial release would be the directors cut. Now, prevent it, exactly the same.
All of these universes.
Millions.
Stop by each one, and have them do it.
They all make it the same.
Millions of universes, every one that has made this film, they are the exact same as each other, the original.
Ours.
People, countless, viewing this movie. They do it for entertainment. It's been made a constant, which is what I had to do before going back.
They all fixate on different flickering screens, but all experience the same piece of fiction.
All of them.
All of us.
We all watch the Watchmen.

After I read your post, my hand bumped the deck. This is what came out.

>King of Cups - Reversed

Lord of Waves and Waters

Ill Dignified or Reversed - A violent, unscrupulous, dishonest man who is likely to be involved in double dealing. His only responsibilities are to himself and he has no moral sense. He may involve his associates in scandal, vice, dishonesty, corruption and evil, as he himself may be drawn.

I'm good, thanks for asking!

Welcome back!

Please refrain from calling me that, you know full well that I don't leave messes

-Sweet Roll

Love you, Dr. Manhatten thanks for trolling this so called "fortune teller" OP

Pretty ok.
I worked like a dog and made pretty good money for a two day job delivering shit. About 400. I also watched Civil War for Spiderman and got drunk on Saturday while listening to anime online radio with Sup Forums. Wished i watched some anime or played games but didnt feel like it. Kuma miko and Mayoiga will have to wait.

>claps exuberantly

Would you like a single-card reading, Marisa?

>giggles

I know the feeling of "wish I watched some anime or played games." But as long as you enjoyed what you did do in your spare time, you have nothing to regret!

>nods
B-But do i need to figure out a question?

But that's the irony of the name sweetheart~

It'd help, but if you'd prefer, we can set a time limit and it'll just be something for you to look out for during that time. It's very vague that way though, so there's not much specific information I can give.

When I step into space, I feel it.
My home. The way it is on the day of my creation, and another moment. Two times at once.
162 minutes before the accident in August, 1959. Also, the same instant of my reapperance, November 22nd of the same year.
I can see myself die.
I see myself die.
I am destroyed, killed, and created.
And killed.
There's an energy. I die, so that this universe, yours, lives.
My home dies. It no longe exists.
I wait for a little more than 13 billion 72 million years.
This seems ridiculous to some, but this fiction is what ties this all together. Our little segment of their little segment of what may or may not be the total. It's funny, but it's not a joke.
Stars twinkle. Stars (Is grape a decent fruit?) form, stars die. People die, but there's not an end? Interesting.
Here's my origin, that movie. Is it what keeps this together? I could be wrong, but I do enjoy it. The comic created the movie created me created the manhattan created the movie.
More than likely I am wrong. It is absurd, actually. But does it matter, since I like it? Does it matter? I'm happy that I found a way to save something. That's what they expected of Dr. Manhattan.
I or we didn't think I would be gone, neither did you nor I.
Did we, though?
I'm Dr. Manhattan.
Now I am become life, the creator of worlds.
No, that gives myself too much credit.
Now I am become user, the poster of shit.

That was one shit weekend, to be honest.
I made no progress with schoolwork and such. And now I'm tired.

This guy sounds really interesting. Makes me want to start actually getting into comics. I think ill go and start with the Amazing Spiderman or something.

Some pretty bad traits there, Does this mean I'm evil ?

You've done an excellent job, and I salute you for it.

You can take a nap with me~
There are hundreds more weekends in your life so don't fret it my dear!

I have a question, "Should spend more time exploring?"

roll for the trips

Ah i think that just means you should be careful and think about your actions, unless you see something much deeper from it?

Either you are that guy, or you're going to encounter him soon. Getting a King is a pretty rare occurence comparatively, only four exist in the deck.

So that means it's very important, whatever it may be.

So I'm a loser

I have professional projects in mind, I want to know if I have crossed ways with a mentor recently without knowing it and if I can rely on my own efforts to achieve success for now (fortune-telling), tks.

give me a reading

Hello, Reimu thread~

R0lling

The future can be changed, Anonymous. Think of those as things to avoid, not inevitables. If Dr. Manhattan did anything for us, it was to make this universe one where things aren't set in stone... I think..?

>Ten of Swords
The Lord of Ruin

Upright - Ruin, desolation, disruption, although generally this refers to a group rather than an individual. Sorrow, sudden misfortune, accidents, muggings or personal robbery. There is some cause for optimism; as the lowest point in the cycle, from now on things can only get better the worst is over.

Wow... umm... it looks like that's a no! Stay safe, Marisa!

Not that many weekends until the test for the course I'm hopelessly behind with.
Also I just woke up.

I'm trying to read the thread but god damn does Manhattan write a lot.

Oh, hello!

"Much too weak to jump yourself
Heal the wounds or crack the shell
Lift yourself from once below
Praise the anger, bring it on home"

Like Dr. Evil, sure.

You didn't even get close.

3peat

hi satsuki poster

2pate

triple

I see, I see thank you for the advice I shall be wary.

*peat
I fucked up

hey, start singing blue by eiffel 65

he is sensitive about his color

How do things turn out for me? I'm not sure how long ill last in this state.

I mean, insanity is the only alternative, so its not that bad.

Are the stars watching?

Hey chief. Do I know you from somewhere?

What's up with some of the posts ITT being deleted?

What? I never deleted those posts.
There wasn't someone roleplaying as me, and me, the real Dr. Manhattan, didn't explode them and delete their posts.

looks like mods dropped the hammer on the blue man group or something

Just do what I do for Blue's long posts. TL;DR If I did read it is probably him saying stuff about the universe or complaiing maybe

no offence, blue

Hello, welcome to the thread

-Sweet Roll

Can I get my junior shrine maidens to hand out omikujis for me? It seems to be picking up pretty quickly...

nother fake rping as a fortune-teller.

"This is the final call for the setting sun when they get closer.
Now with a fall from grace, thy will be done, the show is over.
It's a new dawn!"

I can sweep, if that helps.

no clue, far as i know im the only chief around here. you might though but if you dont then nice to meet ya
got a chuckle out of me
yeah sure i'll get on it

those who want an omikuji fortune give me a name and i'll get one for ya

Uh, yeah. That's it. The mods. I didn't explode the user that you guys were talking to and take his place posting...
Uh, yep. That's me. Always complaining, never exploding anyone.

But it didn't break any global rules?

If that was you, [spoiler]it was pretty gay, tbqh.[/spoiler]

gimme tha link to that get getter you made

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

D-Dr. Cox... where do you think we are?

i really do try.

twas a joke.
one can only hope

mods=gods

Sup Forums but I also see you're using avatars like the waifu claiming threads.

Something keeping you busy?

Fake?

That stomach .////.

Please tell my future.

uh oh the serious business squad rolling back in after all these years

reimus a bitch! a BITCH!

That's not what I need! Help me sweep my obligations under the rug by offering consolation prizes to the people who don't win!

>From now on, dubs get simple tarot readings (1-3 cards)
>trips get detailed tarot readings (10 cards)

You're thinking of Alice. I couldn't program my way out of a Hello World emulator.

Heh, you're greeting just seemed oddly familiar. Nice to meet you too.

Are spoilers not a thing on Sup Forums? I don't think I ever tried using them when I was here.

It broke the global rule of "If you impersonate the man with the biggest bluest cock in the galaxy you better start praying."
Uh, I mean, what posts?
Yeah, thanks mods!

and your point is?

-Sweet Roll

carrot card reading get

yeah, right. thanks for the info

KILL IT
KILL IT WITH FIRE AND EXPLOSIONS
AND MAGIC

Prove it lad

>roll
I don't think anyone here is that fat

>only blue cock
FTFY

What you need is a bunch of $1 off coupons to give to the people that lose.

I'm not giving them guns and spare parts, because that's the only things I bring.

Could have just made this into a avatar thread where you anons talk while using your avatars instead of lying to idiots about being actual fortune-tellers

>Biggest cock
I never really understood why he left his dick average sized. He molded his reformulated body to have a great physique, but he got real lazy with the cock.

>only blue cock
I've met quite a few cutie aliens with feminine blue cocks.
(It's not gay.)

I'm rather confused, this is an avatar thread and Reimu is a fortune teller, What exactly is the problem?