So how many girlfriends you got

>so how many girlfriends you got

What kind of a fucking question is that, you stupid faggot?

2 atm

I miss getting laid. It's ok, i'll find a new gril soon.

Two total in all my years who have actually gotten with me. Dont feel too beta, im a 6/10 on a bad day, just a bit of an autist

you mad virgin?

20 times more than this user right here.

Yes I know 20 times zero is zero

Atm, 0.
In my lifetime, 4.

Why don't you have a girl, user?

I've had one my entire life. We dated for five years until she broke up with me this New Year's day. She wanted a baby and was mad we hadn't yet moved out. I was upset she was being a bitch to me about being a nerd and wasn't taking her birth control as regularly as she should have, so I let her leave. I regret it now. I'll probably be permanently alone from now on.

Right now 0.
In total so far, 2.

I was with my girl for 2 years and almost 6 months and then she kissed some other guy. Sucks, when you get along well with their family. Aw well. I get really sad at night time even though it's been almost 2 months.

I'd advise just talking to other women if you can. It helps a lot.

Tfw never had and never will have a gf

None. Ever. I guess I should accept it and not feel self pity but now and then I do. Kek

Good on you bro. There is the highest of the highs when you get with em, but also the lowest of the lows. When youre alone you pretty much stay at baseline with little hills and valleys here and there.. but nothing to compare,

Dub dubs confirm

Yeah, I still go to bed and wake up depressed about her. I almost proposed in December but she had started being erratic and mean and work got terrible during the holidays so I ended up not doing it. It may have saved the relationship, she said part of the reason she left was because the relationship "wasn't moving forward." I'm trying to talk to women but they'll only talk to me through anonymous apps like Whisper. On top of that I only have one female friend and as much as she tries, she's really no help.

Least kek of them all. Just get yourself a hooker bro

None. Been married 8 years.

>inb4 cheat on wife

Believe it or not you can be married and happy at the same time.

Kinda risky. And those cost money

Good on you, user. I hope one day I can find someone to spend my life with happily, too. Happy days for you guys

Nigga, I ain't got shit

I see. Well, I hope you know it isn't your fault. If you care enough about her to really want her back, you can try? In my case it's a waste of time.

Honestly the only advice is the same I give myself, don't talk to her, get rid or put away anything that reminds you strongly of her. Stuff like that. It's never easy, though.

Χαχαχαχα

Theres always condoms and backpage

There's really no getting her back. She made a profile on a dating site and ended up seeing one guy, then four guys at once for random dates, and now she's settled for one of the four guys. Last time I saw her she said she was happy now. I was never much good for her anyways. She doesn't want me and I can't make her. And after how she acted with seeing all those guys I don't think I could take her back. I haven't talked to her in over a month and everything that she gave me or reminds me of her is mostly gone. It's difficult though because I saw her 7 days a week for at least 3 of the 5 years and did everything with her.

6 so far
27 years old

because im a fucking beta

what?

I know exactly how you feel, i still feel it quite a lot. You're not alone. I used to spend a lot of time with her too, doing nothing but mostly sex.

I'm still figuring out how to get through this myself. I'm not sure if talking to other people really helps as far as actually moving on. I think it's something you have to push yourself to do. Maybe i'm wrong.

all of them

What is this, a cringe thread now?

Then, don't be beta. Honestly, getting out of being a beta is the easiest thing as far as learning to get dates/pick up women. Confidence is pretty much it. Dress stylishly, smell nice, look good. That's it.

0 right now. It sucks, but it's better than being with a crazy batch that you're only with because she's pretty